Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Lotus Shield

4.1

Avon Advance Techniques Frizz Control Conditioner For All Hair Types Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum, Dicetyldimonium Chloride, Peg-2 Dimeadowfoamamidoethylmonium Methosulfate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Choleth-24 , Glycolic Acid, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, Glycerin, Propylparaben, Hexylene Glycol , Ceteth-24, Quaternium-33 , C12-14 Pareth-12.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This product worked so well. And it smelled great. I am very sad they quit making it. Have not found anything else that works like it. I give up now. I am going to get all my hair cut off now. Tired of fighting with it. 😞😞😞

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is a lifesaver! My hair is so fried from processing and teasing it so much. This gets the fly aways and makes it look healthy and shiny. It is lightweight and smells great. It leaves me hair looking sleek with no frizz at all. It definitely does what it says and is better than Biosilk and cheaper too! I highly recommend this. I purchased this stuff from https://kristinangarza.avonrepresentative.com/

The bottle is a little small, that is the only downfall. If you are trying it for the first time just order one, but if you love it order 2! I was using it every day I went through it pretty fast because I'm so addicted to how well it works!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I received this as a gift along with a few other Avon products. I generally use some sort of anti-frizz serum each time I wash and blow dry my hair. I've used many types from many brands and price ranges. Generally I feel they're mostly the same. This particular product was decent, but nothing special. Run-of-the-mill. It did smooth my hair and reduce the amount of frizz. I did use the entire bottle and it lasted a little more than one year with about 3 times a week use. Too much of any product results in my hair looking dirty/greasy. Avon prices are great and it is rare that I come across a product I dislike by Avon. I don't see any miracles or outstanding qualities in this product, but it got the job done!

I have frizzy hair and I applied it for the first time after showering and towel drying my hair and it kinda dully dried I applied a little and combed it.. When my hair fully dried there's no frizz at all and stayed frizz-free until my next shower. Love it. It's a miracle.. (Tip: shake well before use.)

I got this as a sample from awhile back and while she was telling me about what is "supposedly" does to my hair, I was a bit skeptical. Anyways, I tried the samples she gave me, which promised me smooth and silky hair for three days. Also no frizz.
I have got to say, this is probably one of the best hair products I've used in a long time. My hair was so soft and silky, no frizz really. It really did last three days and could have gone more if I didn't want to wash my hair so much. My hair wasn't very dry which is one of my main problems. I really do love this product, but the price is a bit much. The bottle is small and it did last me about two months which is pretty good considering I paid 12$ for it. You don't even need a lot to put in your hair either. I have very long and thick hair so that was a plus! I really need to buy this product again though. I loved it so much!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got a free sample from my avon rep and I have fine, wavy hair that is color treated and dry.
Not super frizzy.

This stuff is very heavy and made my hair feel stick and thicker - and I am still not sure if this is a good thing or not. Did not make my hair oily - just "thick" feeling.

Smells fake-floral.

So far I am not loving this and won't buy it.
Too hard to tell from the 2 uses I got out of the sample pouch.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

11.8 oz

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Made my frizzy hair even more frizzy..try the Argon product line instead!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a great product that I like to use as a leave-in conditioner (I follow it w/ a serum). It's fantastic for keeping my naturally curly, highlighted hair feeling strong, healthy, and frizz free.

Lotus shield was okay for a few weeks, however the more I used it, the more dry and brittle my hair became. My hair is mildly coarse, wavy, thick and not chemically treated at all. Now it feels as though it has been (chemically treated) and I hate it. As for the frizz control, it seemed to (slightly) work for a little while, now it doesn't at all. There are definitely better and cheaper products out there...ones that you can even buy off the shelf of your local drug store that won't dry out your hair. Lotus shield is a nice idea, but they need to put in a lot more work to get it to do what they claim. I won't be buying this product again.

Popular Hair Treatments