Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover
Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup RemoverNaturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

3.7

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

Didn't love this product at all. It never fully removed my makeup. Each time after I use this and go to tone my skin I have left over makeup this didn't fully remove. It also leaves a tight feeling and a residue on my skin.

on 5/11/2017 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

In a nutshell I love this. It removes ALL my makeup without over drying my skin. I know because I always follow this with a toner or Simple brand micellar water on a cotton round and it picks up nothing. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes the way I use it, and it smells mildly sweet. A bit like oats with cherries... or something. It's mild.

The way I use it is I wet my face with water, massage a dime sized amount on my face and over closed eyes, and then I remove it by splashing water on my face a couple times and massaging around my eyes. I follow with a damp q-tip to remove makeup in the waterline but very little to no makeup comes off on the q-tip! I prefer this method because using a washcloth or big cotton square makes the soap get in my eyes which is slightly irritating (not horrible like some cleansers, but still slightly iritating. I have very sensitive eyes).

The fact this removes my foundation/sunscreen/eyeliner/washable
mascara/eyeshadow in one pass makes me very happy. I spent a lot of money trying to find an eye makeup remover that wouldn't irritate my eyes but they all did either immediately, or made me wakeup with irritated, itchy eyes. Plus I hate wiping my eyes with cotton rounds repeatedly. I'm wrinkly enough already.

I would reccomend this to anybody with normal, combination or oily skin. If you have a good moisturizer to follow this with you could even use this if you have dry skin.

This is an effective makeup remover , doesn't over dry your skin, its safe around the eye area, has beautiful packaging with a pump, has a sweet mild smell, it's affordable and readily available. The packaging is also made in part with recycled material. If you are a makeup/sunscreen wearer, what else could you ask for in a watersoluble cleanser that suds? It's amazing. Buy a travel sized mild cleanser for the morning (the kind that cant remove makeup) and you are set.

In fact I like this so much I might try the matching moisturizer.

on 3/1/2017 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

For years I was using Olay's sensitive cleansers but it still didn't remove all my makeup. However this cleanser removes everything, doesn't leave my normal/dry skin itchy or tight, and has a pleasant scent...nothing overpowering. Just a little does the trick as the consistency is quite thick. I've repurchased several times.

I have repurchased this specific cleanser around 5-6 times, it is my go to cleanser.

PROS: good at removing makeup, doesn't break me out (controls my acne better than SpectroGel), or dry out my skin. Price is good, it retails for $12CAD but you can get it on sale for $9CAD.

CONS: the packaging could use some work, it is not easy to travel with at all because it's hard to fully close the nozzle, and the nozzle has completely broken for me for two of the bottles. I also wish it was a little more moisturizing.

on 7/18/2016 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a month and I LOVE IT. I wear make up every day, so when I get home I used it and it removes all my make up in once. After it my skin feels sooooo soft. I have normal to dry skin, and I have no complains about it. Loveeee the smell too.

I find the bottle really friendly, because is kind of a rectangle and I can easily move it or put it anywhere. Also you can close the bump if you have to travell with it.

Definitely I will repurchase.

Love it!!! I wear a full face of makeup every day and this really cleanes my skin and gets all the makeup and residue off. Doesnt leave my skin feeling dry at all, smells nice, great price, love it! I have gone through at least 10+ bottles of this face wash.

on 7/9/2016 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The BEST for breakouts and acne!! I use this the week around my period when my face breaks out more and it makes such a difference! I give it to anyone I know that breaks out a lot or has acne. I wish I had this as a teenager instead of having to use Accutane. I've also used the scrub but it doesn't clear up my skin as fast as this does.

on 7/6/2016 6:31:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for about a fortnight now, after running out of my favourite Dermalogica cleanser and wanting something a little more budget friendly.

I read the reviews on this which were somewhat hit and miss but for the price decided to give it a go. I was deciding whether to try Sukin cleanser (mostly because it's a similar product but was 40% off in store) but in the end decided to stick to what I'd researched first - this cleanser.

It's as efficient as ever, and lives up to it's claim to remove makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do wear a mascara that despite not being waterproof is difficult to budge. This cleanser removes it without issue on the first cleanse.

This cleanser lathers up well, and a little goes a long way. I'm not particularly fond of the fake apple type smell and would prefer no scent but that won't stop me repurchasing.

One thing I'm not overly fond of is the pump lid. It's not at all handy for travelling but I won't let this put me off repurchasing. I've kept my travel size Dermalogica container and will re-fill it with this cleanser when travelling. Any other container would do though.

For the price I think it's great, and it's not upset my sensitive skin despite being incredibly efficient at removing makeup.

Will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This cleaner + makeup remover does remove my makeup and sunscreen without leaving my skin feeling stripped. I like that it has better ingredients in it but why does it have to have such a horrid, synthetic laundry detergent type of scent to it? I will use this up but go back to using Free and Clear cleanser.

on 1/26/2016 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I decided to try this cleanser since my face has seemingly been repaired by some of the BHA and AHA treatments that I have been using. I really like this cleanser as it does not strip the drier areas of my face while it properly cleans my oily t-zone. I formerly used Neutrogena Extra Gentle because I needed it for the drier areas and a different cleanser with Salicylic Acid for the T-zone but now I can have one cleanser for both. I like that this does take off the foundation and face powder as well. I do not use it for taking off my eye makeup though so I cannot say how it works for that. I also like the scent. I still use toner with BHAs for my T-zone but I believe I have found the perfect cleanser for my combination skin. It has been gentle but thorough.