Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover
Naturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup RemoverNaturals Fresh Cleanser + Makeup Remover

3.7

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Vegetable Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Coco Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Glycol Distearate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance

on 7/18/2016 1:36:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for a month and I LOVE IT. I wear make up every day, so when I get home I used it and it removes all my make up in once. After it my skin feels sooooo soft. I have normal to dry skin, and I have no complains about it. Loveeee the smell too.

I find the bottle really friendly, because is kind of a rectangle and I can easily move it or put it anywhere. Also you can close the bump if you have to travell with it.

Definitely I will repurchase.

Love it!!! I wear a full face of makeup every day and this really cleanes my skin and gets all the makeup and residue off. Doesnt leave my skin feeling dry at all, smells nice, great price, love it! I have gone through at least 10+ bottles of this face wash.

To Read all 207 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2016 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

The BEST for breakouts and acne!! I use this the week around my period when my face breaks out more and it makes such a difference! I give it to anyone I know that breaks out a lot or has acne. I wish I had this as a teenager instead of having to use Accutane. I've also used the scrub but it doesn't clear up my skin as fast as this does.

on 7/6/2016 6:31:00 PM

I've been using this cleanser for about a fortnight now, after running out of my favourite Dermalogica cleanser and wanting something a little more budget friendly.

I read the reviews on this which were somewhat hit and miss but for the price decided to give it a go. I was deciding whether to try Sukin cleanser (mostly because it's a similar product but was 40% off in store) but in the end decided to stick to what I'd researched first - this cleanser.

It's as efficient as ever, and lives up to it's claim to remove makeup. I don't wear a lot of makeup but I do wear a mascara that despite not being waterproof is difficult to budge. This cleanser removes it without issue on the first cleanse.

This cleanser lathers up well, and a little goes a long way. I'm not particularly fond of the fake apple type smell and would prefer no scent but that won't stop me repurchasing.

One thing I'm not overly fond of is the pump lid. It's not at all handy for travelling but I won't let this put me off repurchasing. I've kept my travel size Dermalogica container and will re-fill it with this cleanser when travelling. Any other container would do though.

For the price I think it's great, and it's not upset my sensitive skin despite being incredibly efficient at removing makeup.

Will definitely repurchase.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This cleaner + makeup remover does remove my makeup and sunscreen without leaving my skin feeling stripped. I like that it has better ingredients in it but why does it have to have such a horrid, synthetic laundry detergent type of scent to it? I will use this up but go back to using Free and Clear cleanser.

on 1/26/2016 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I decided to try this cleanser since my face has seemingly been repaired by some of the BHA and AHA treatments that I have been using. I really like this cleanser as it does not strip the drier areas of my face while it properly cleans my oily t-zone. I formerly used Neutrogena Extra Gentle because I needed it for the drier areas and a different cleanser with Salicylic Acid for the T-zone but now I can have one cleanser for both. I like that this does take off the foundation and face powder as well. I do not use it for taking off my eye makeup though so I cannot say how it works for that. I also like the scent. I still use toner with BHAs for my T-zone but I believe I have found the perfect cleanser for my combination skin. It has been gentle but thorough.

on 1/11/2016 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I tried this on a whim and was not impressed. First, I'll start with the pros:
-smells good
-feels nice going on skin
-packaging rocks!

Now onto the cons:
-seems to leave a weird film on my skin
-caused two cystic pimples

Overall, this cleanser would be good for someone with no real skin issues. I cannot comment on the removal of makeup though, because I was only trying this out ion the mornings.

on 10/31/2015 1:11:00 AM

I've been trying this out for almost a week now. I have dry, sensitive skin that's sometimes acne-prone (due to hormones and comedogenic products). I ran out of the Clean and Clear foaming make up remover and thought I'd mix it up and try something new. Debated buying this or the other Neutrogena cleanser & make up remover in the blue bottle. I definitely can say it feels more gentle than the clean and clear foaming one. I was worried that since it didn't state that it was non-comedogenic or oil-free that I would get acne flare ups but so far my skin has been the clearest it's been in a couple of weeks. I double cleanse with a normal cleanser after (Fresh brand from Sephora) then I follow up Micellar water to just get rid of any make up residue. The only complaint I have is the pump-- I ended up getting it to work, but not without twisting it over and over again and pulling out the actual dispenser part a couple of times. I don't mind the scent at all, I guess it's a personal preference. Overall, I would purchase again.

I tried this because I was looking for a gentile cleanser that wasn't drying.
I have sensitive acne prone skin. I found this cleanser to be very drying. It will remove any trace of makeup, but it my skin uncomfortably tight after each use. I tried it for a few days to see if my skin would adjust. After a few days I broke out terribly, worse than it has in years. After discounting this face wash my skin cleared up. I tried this face wash again several months later because I really didn't want to have to throw it away. Again, after a few days, I broke out terribly and it left my skin tight and dry. I really don't recommend this if you have sensitive or acne prone skin. It also has a very strong fragrance that lingers after you wash your face, which I did not enjoy.

on 7/24/2015 2:46:00 PM

I love this cleanser... Before i used this cleanser i used to remove my make up with coconut oil both eye and face make up but after a while i got over the coconut smell. So i went to walmart and saw this cleanser.. I decided to give it a try after all it was only $5.. I got home and i started taking off my mascara first it stang the vrap out of my eyes. But it removed ny foundation really good it worked for me because im using it with the silicone scrubbing thing like the one that comes with the loreal paris 360 face wash.. If you use that scrubbing thing with this cleanser its a miracle in a bottle i havent used a cleanser that actually removed my make up completely and i say completely because after i use it i use miscellar water and it still white after i use the cleanser and with the coconut oil i had to use 2 cotton pads bmfront and back cause i still had make up. Istill continue taking of my mascara with cococonut oil .. Oh and i only use the neutragena. Naturals fresh cleansing and make up remover at night because i do have acne prone skin .