L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/19/2017 5:40:00 PM

This is a great, natural finish concealer that does not feel like a mask. I would not say it is full coverage but it does the job and blends well with most foundations. It is not a product that needs tons of loose powder to set. My only gripe is the packaging. It has a little brush at the end, which I don't find ideal to apply with anyway. It is also very easy to squeeze too much because the product is hidden by the brush. I wish it was a simple tube.

on 2/15/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this concealer! I find that it is perfect to go around my brows with as it has a brush on the end and is a beautiful under eye highlighter. I would say though that for me sometimes it emphasises some of my lines underneath my eyes but it isn't anything that is extremely noticeable and isn't really an issue for me. I bought the shade porcelain as I have fair skin and wanted it to highlight and when I first put it on my skin it looked extremely orange but as I blended it out it got lighter and became the perfect shade for me personally. My holy grail concealer and I make sure I always have atleast one in my collection :)

Oh my the best concealer ever and the best price , my shade is creamy beige and it's just perfect for my dark circles .

on 2/4/2017 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Attention Indian brown skinned women... From the swatches I've seen online n from I've read from bloggers, cool tan and warm honey are suitable for nc42 skin. This is incorrect. Cool tan is actually more brown and deep and I can use this as a contour on my skin! Cool tan might match nc44-45 skin. Warm honey is peachy and doesn't match my skin tone but it is lighter than cool tan. It offers decent coverage but it can't cover my dark circles. It doesn't crease as much mac studio finish concealer, however mac has beautiful coverage and manages to completely cover my dark circles which are extremely dark. If you have slight darkness under your eyes it might cover.
Coverage: 3/5
Packaging: 2/5 cool tan had more air in the tube than product.
Price: 5/5 R60 each at dischem
I will not repurchase.

on 1/30/2017 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I ordered this in Light Ivory, thinking that it would be more than light enough for using under the eyes. The shade/shade name is a joke! It's not very light to begin with, but most of all, it's so orange that it basically looks like a corrector on my fair skin. Blended out to a very sheer layer it works (again, as a corrector, not a concealer), but it's such an odd shade. At first I thought I'd just order another one - it's very inexpensive, so no real harm done. But after looking more into swatches online, I'm not sure that there is a single shade that fits someone with fair skin with cold/pink undertones. Classic Ivory seems to, for whatever reason, be more pink-toned than Light Ivory, but of course it's not as light and might not work for that reason. Porcelain is definitely light enough, but that looks very yellow. I don't think I'll end up ordering either, because the shade range seems so off, despite the large amount of shades available. Perhaps it's more suited for medium and deeper skin tones? Or simply those with warm undertones.

Formula wise it's okay: it's not drying, it's easy to blend, seems to last a decent amount of time (hard to tell since I've used it combined with other concealers) and so on. It's not as full coverage as I would've thought and wanted. Packaging is kind of meh. I'm not a big fan of the brush, and it's hard to squeeze out the right amount. I'd much prefer a wand.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I use it around 6 hours per day and it doesn't crease at all, the coverage is really buildable and has a lot of tones to chose. The only cons is that the packing is a little bit messy and you have to use it carefully so you don't use too much product, but besides that, it's a really good concealer. I would totally buy it again.

I hate this product. First, It's not pigmented and didn't cover up my acne scars/pigmentation. Secondly, the tube leaked and it's a mess. Third, the brush suck. Fourth, I hate the squeezing tube. I always end up pushing out too many products. Such a waste.

on 1/6/2017 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay so I saw everyone raving about this product for cream contouring so I got the shade "toast" IT WAS TERRIBLE when I tried to blend it, it just looked like I slapped a bunch of mud on my face. I really wanted to love this product... but sadly I won't be purchasing this again

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Super pigmented, very inexpensive, doesn't break me out. I have a strange skin color (or at least one that makeup shades generally don't cater to) because I'm medium-tan (NC40ish) with neutral leaning warm olive-yellow undertones. LA Girl pro concealer doesn't match me perfectly because it, like all other foundations I've tried, has this same issue with undertones, but considering how cheap this concealer is and how many shades they are, I can successfully mix my own shade. I add a bit of their yellow (which is a cool yellow, not a warm yellow which is perfect for me) and their green to Medium Beige (which is a bit peachy/pink) and I get a concentrated color that matches my skin better than any foundation I've ever tried. I mix a little of this concentrate with a final moisturizer for an all over base then use the rest of my mix to conceal my hyperpigmentation on my cheeks (which is MAD stubborn) and it conceals as, if not more, beautifully than something as full coverage as Estee Lauder Double Wear (speaking of orange undertones...I'm lookin' at you Cashew!) while also blending well into my lightly covered T-zone that needs less, ahem, work. It also doesn't get splotchy with layering (which happens with ELDW and Kat Von D Lock it as they set far too quickly and you have to work fast), feels like moisturizer, and stays on my skin for at least 12 hours (it gets a little dewy though but coverage is intact). Best part of this product though, beyond its finish, flexibility, and lasting power is how little you need. If you're someone who wants to adjust the undertones of any foundation, I think LA Girl pro concealer's tone correcting options are a fantastic inexpensive choice. I just use their concealer as my base color because I love how this product is so inexpensive, pigmented, flexible, beautiful, long-lasting, and -- MOST IMPORTANTLY -- don't break me out or clog my pores (I'm lookin' at you almost any well formulated foundation ever!). I need too many things from my foundation, fundamentally a correct color -- which I've yet to find -- and the LA girl pro concealers lets me achieve that.

on 12/18/2016 5:43:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

The lightest shade is so orange I have to mix it with the white shade to make it work for my pale skin. Otherwise I like the coverage and consistency, it blends well with a bb. I hate the packaging but for the price it's a good concealer.