L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/27/2017 10:03:00 PM

This concealer is amazing for colour correcting and contouring. I bought many shades of this for my face however it never set properly and all the time water came out of it.

on 2/27/2017 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Pros: price is insanely good, can get for about £3-4 off amazon. It covers reasonably well, not full coverage mind you but definitely not sheer, bare in mind I have awful dark circles so if you do not have bad dark circles this may seem full coverage on you. It's is nice and creamy and doesn't feel cakey and once set with powder it looks lovely. (Under eye use)

Cons: Not long wearing. I can get about a good 4-5 hours with it before it begins to seperate under the eyes and look cakey. It's easy to squeeze too much out of the tube due to the product being hidden between the brush applicator. I leave it to sit under my eyes for 30 seconds to a minute to provide me with a fuller coverage, and I notice that the product oxidises abit, which i don't mind because I don't like a super bright under eye but others may not like this.

For reference I am nc44/45 in summer and use the shade Cool tan which is my skin tone but its abit red/pinkish. In winter my skin gets super light to an nc42 and I like to use the shade medium beige.

Very very patchy and hard to get from the package. You have to squeeze really hard and the product rarely comes out eavenly, However I like the type of application.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a good concealer for the price but the coverage Is not long wearing. You can only wear for a few hours and it starts looking spotty and disappearing in the skin. I use a lot of this concealer for full coverage but it doesn't compare to my high end stuff I have.

on 2/19/2017 5:40:00 PM

This is a great, natural finish concealer that does not feel like a mask. I would not say it is full coverage but it does the job and blends well with most foundations. It is not a product that needs tons of loose powder to set. My only gripe is the packaging. It has a little brush at the end, which I don't find ideal to apply with anyway. It is also very easy to squeeze too much because the product is hidden by the brush. I wish it was a simple tube.

on 2/15/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this concealer! I find that it is perfect to go around my brows with as it has a brush on the end and is a beautiful under eye highlighter. I would say though that for me sometimes it emphasises some of my lines underneath my eyes but it isn't anything that is extremely noticeable and isn't really an issue for me. I bought the shade porcelain as I have fair skin and wanted it to highlight and when I first put it on my skin it looked extremely orange but as I blended it out it got lighter and became the perfect shade for me personally. My holy grail concealer and I make sure I always have atleast one in my collection :)

Oh my the best concealer ever and the best price , my shade is creamy beige and it's just perfect for my dark circles .

on 2/4/2017 2:41:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Attention Indian brown skinned women... From the swatches I've seen online n from I've read from bloggers, cool tan and warm honey are suitable for nc42 skin. This is incorrect. Cool tan is actually more brown and deep and I can use this as a contour on my skin! Cool tan might match nc44-45 skin. Warm honey is peachy and doesn't match my skin tone but it is lighter than cool tan. It offers decent coverage but it can't cover my dark circles. It doesn't crease as much mac studio finish concealer, however mac has beautiful coverage and manages to completely cover my dark circles which are extremely dark. If you have slight darkness under your eyes it might cover.
Coverage: 3/5
Packaging: 2/5 cool tan had more air in the tube than product.
Price: 5/5 R60 each at dischem
I will not repurchase.

on 1/30/2017 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I ordered this in Light Ivory, thinking that it would be more than light enough for using under the eyes. The shade/shade name is a joke! It's not very light to begin with, but most of all, it's so orange that it basically looks like a corrector on my fair skin. Blended out to a very sheer layer it works (again, as a corrector, not a concealer), but it's such an odd shade. At first I thought I'd just order another one - it's very inexpensive, so no real harm done. But after looking more into swatches online, I'm not sure that there is a single shade that fits someone with fair skin with cold/pink undertones. Classic Ivory seems to, for whatever reason, be more pink-toned than Light Ivory, but of course it's not as light and might not work for that reason. Porcelain is definitely light enough, but that looks very yellow. I don't think I'll end up ordering either, because the shade range seems so off, despite the large amount of shades available. Perhaps it's more suited for medium and deeper skin tones? Or simply those with warm undertones.

Formula wise it's okay: it's not drying, it's easy to blend, seems to last a decent amount of time (hard to tell since I've used it combined with other concealers) and so on. It's not as full coverage as I would've thought and wanted. Packaging is kind of meh. I'm not a big fan of the brush, and it's hard to squeeze out the right amount. I'd much prefer a wand.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this concealer! I use it around 6 hours per day and it doesn't crease at all, the coverage is really buildable and has a lot of tones to chose. The only cons is that the packing is a little bit messy and you have to use it carefully so you don't use too much product, but besides that, it's a really good concealer. I would totally buy it again.