L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Not everything will work for everyone. I got this in four shades including the orange! Oh the horror, that shade won't blend with nothing, not even if you mix it. It gave me Millia. Then I saw the peach one and was too scared to buy it and put it back. My darkness is very brown *ugh*, people will ask me if I'm sick, the only thing that covers me so far is the Bobbi Brown Creamy concealer and corrector, shades Warm Honey and Dark peach. I hate liquid concealers, I'm 41 pushing 42 so I love the creaminess that it gives to my under eye area. I hate that LA Girl concealer and I regret having four shades!!!

I use this product in porcelain for under my eyes and sometimes as a light contour. I go in this order after skincare regimen: cc cream, nyx dark circle concealer, then this (followed by all over setting powder). It is so nice! Blends beautifully and doesn't settle into fine lines. Really brightens my eye area! Only caution is, make sure to squeeze the product away from your eye. ;) Reordering my second and third tubes now.

on 5/17/2017 4:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

TO REMOVE THE BRUSH: you can use jewelry pliers or other small pliers to gently pull out brush tip, by the bristles. leaving a regular squeeze tube behind. Best to do over a sink, pointed away from you, in case some squirts out. I have two tubes; it doesn't matter if you take off the plastic tube opening surrounding the brush first, or not. I don't travel with my concealer and I store it tube opening up, in case of leaks. (There are you tube videos, but it's all the same process)
----------
I am NC 30-35, Asian olive combination skin, prone to hives and milia, and have dark spots from laser. I am new to color correction, and started out with WnW color wheel. An SA suggested an LA girl pro ( GC990 orange corrector) and the darker yellow, GC 991 for neutralizing purple tones.

Re Orange - I have no idea how people paler than me use it. It's very pigmented, I literally only need a pin dot. The fact that the corrector dries quickly makes perfect sense because you have to conceal it with another layer of makeup. Once it dries, I apply Cinema Secrets foundation palette #3 for olive skin or CS color corrector palette #2 which used to be CS foundation palette 600 over it. Anotehr option is to mix a pin dot of corrector to your concealer of choice to color correct small areas. Of course, if you are using an LA girl pro corrector shade that is a skintone match, you don't need the secondary concealer.

If you want to use this corrector over a larger area, it needs additional product to sheer out. I use sunscreen, primer or CS moisture spray as medium with just a pin dot of this corrector. I am lazy so I sometimes mix directly on the face and just buff out excess. Don't over apply. when i sheer out, I sometimes use Wayne Goss's technique of well buffed powder underneath concealer. The powder provides more grip as well as coverage.

After I buff out, and set, there is no transfer and nothing moves. Make sure you are well hydrated and exfoliated, especially if you are going to use this for under eye.

this product!!!! definitely repurchase. my shade is creamy beige i got it in Rp. 70.000 which is so cheap and i love it. but i dont like the packaging i dont know why lol. but if you never try this before, try it! this is everyone favourite

i have this concealer in green, light yellow, lavender, highlighter and bronze. used the green today as i had a bit of redness going on because spring=major allergies. i dont always have redness but when i do, i will use a green color corrector. this is my first actual green concealer and for around $5, its so good. (other ones i used was like a mix of yellow, pink, and green in a bb stick) i didn't really believe in the power of using a color corrector before, but now im sold. i use hella less product now, and my foundations and concealers last a lot longer since i dont use as much. i don't actually use a lot of product to begin with, sometimes i use foundations as concealer, but now i can use even less. i like the packaging, a squeeze tube that dispenses product through the brush at the end, some might complain about hygiene, but its way better than sticking a doe foot applicator in and out of a tube imo.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great concealer, you can't go wrong for £4. It's probably more appropriate for evening looks rather than everyday wear as it is very full coverage. The packaging does appear cheap although the applicator helps to prevent loss of product.

on 4/22/2017 6:00:00 AM

Decent concealer, it's a creaky concealer which gives quite good coverage for a drugstore price!

on 4/19/2017 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A little goes a long way with this color corrector. I bought the dark peach color and I use it to correct my dark undereye area and this really does work like a charm. I have a tan complexion with warm undertones; I find that applying concealer alone doesn’t always work, especially if I haven’t gotten enough sleep. Mind you, I’m using drugstore brand concealers and haven’t gotten my hands on the Shape Tape or Nars yet. Maybe I won’t need a corrector with those… Anyway, I digress. I apply a little bit of the corrector on the bluish tint under my eyes and press it in with a damp sponge. I give it a minute to dry down a bit, and then I follow with e.l.f.’s HD lifting concealer. Once it’s set with a powder, I find that my eyes will look brightened for hours. I’m really curious to try it with a better, slightly creamier concealer. I’ll update this post when I do so. But so far, I’m definitely pleased with this product; the consistency and colour are just right and I would repurchase this when I run out.

I use the shade 'Toast' to contour and I love it.

Do not like the applicator for hygienic purposes, but overall, its pretty good. I havent used these as a concealer yet.

on 4/11/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I reall love this concealer. I originally bought the shade Dark Cocoa but that was too dark for me (I blame the poor lighting when I used the tester). I then purchased the shade before it which is Beautiful Bronze. When I swatched it in the store I thought it would be too light, but after going home with it and blending it in, it matched my complexion PERFECTLY.