L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great concealer, you can't go wrong for £4. It's probably more appropriate for evening looks rather than everyday wear as it is very full coverage. The packaging does appear cheap although the applicator helps to prevent loss of product.

on 4/22/2017 6:00:00 AM

Decent concealer, it's a creaky concealer which gives quite good coverage for a drugstore price!

on 4/19/2017 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A little goes a long way with this color corrector. I bought the dark peach color and I use it to correct my dark undereye area and this really does work like a charm. I have a tan complexion with warm undertones; I find that applying concealer alone doesn’t always work, especially if I haven’t gotten enough sleep. Mind you, I’m using drugstore brand concealers and haven’t gotten my hands on the Shape Tape or Nars yet. Maybe I won’t need a corrector with those… Anyway, I digress. I apply a little bit of the corrector on the bluish tint under my eyes and press it in with a damp sponge. I give it a minute to dry down a bit, and then I follow with e.l.f.’s HD lifting concealer. Once it’s set with a powder, I find that my eyes will look brightened for hours. I’m really curious to try it with a better, slightly creamier concealer. I’ll update this post when I do so. But so far, I’m definitely pleased with this product; the consistency and colour are just right and I would repurchase this when I run out.

I use the shade 'Toast' to contour and I love it.

Do not like the applicator for hygienic purposes, but overall, its pretty good. I havent used these as a concealer yet.

on 4/11/2017 10:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I reall love this concealer. I originally bought the shade Dark Cocoa but that was too dark for me (I blame the poor lighting when I used the tester). I then purchased the shade before it which is Beautiful Bronze. When I swatched it in the store I thought it would be too light, but after going home with it and blending it in, it matched my complexion PERFECTLY.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought the lightest shade in this collection which was called porcelain. IT WAS NOT PORCELAIN! It was so dark for the lightest shade. I have light skin and it was darker than my actual skin tone and went quite pink. Also the packaging sucks. I don't like that it has a brush application and it's really annoying to squeeze product out. Despite the colour and packaging, I found this concealer very average and the coverage was about medium.

on 4/10/2017 7:27:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This looks skin-like. Good color matches. It does crease. Good, but not great coverage. Could not use it because it began to sting my sensitive skin, and had to take it off immediately.

No, it's a no for me. Even if this is one of the cheapest concealers out there, it was one of the worst i've ever tried.
It creases a lot, plus it's ORANGE, and takes forever to blend well. I looked like Donald Trump wearing this. Would never repurchase again.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I don't really like wearing foundation/bb creams when I go to school so I just wear concealer under my eyes and so far I'm really liking this one. I have a really dark circles so it doesn't fully cover up the darkness under my eyes, but it's good enough for a natural and everyday look on me. It creases a little bit but nothing major because I don't really have big eyebugs and I do notice that this one lasts me all day. I don't really have problems with the applicator whatsoever and yeah it's the cheapest concealer that I like! I will definitely keep buying this.

I have two of these, one for contour and one for my bad dark circles. I find that the contour one really doesn't blend out and just stays in a brown line on my face so I don't recommend for contour but the one I actually use to conceal is really good. After I prime I put on the concealer and blend out with micro beauty blender then put setting powder over. I tried with a concealer brush and it did crease so I just use a blender now and no more creases. It has medium coverage and although it doesn't fully get rid of my dark circles it does a good job and I wear it on a daily basis. It is a cheap concealer so if you're looking for a new one I definitely recommend checking this out