L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 2/17/2018 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product especially Peach for under eyes. Orange counter acts the blue purple tinge but if you are a whiter shade of pale orange is too harsh especially with my pink undertone. Peach is perfect it covers well doesn't crease and lasts. I love the colour range. I can be a bit of a makeup snob so almost didn't buy this as it was so cheap. So glad I did I also use the light yellow and the highlight. Just ordered the porcelain. Really impressed.

on 2/2/2018 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

TEXTURE: thin, not quite a serum consistency but thin.
COVERAGE: sheer to light. It's pigmented but doesn't have a lot of coverage power.
BLENDABILITY: It's okay but not great in this regard.

The biggest thing this concealer has going for it its the shade range. It's good for slight color correction and contouring. It's not a good concealer for spots or undereye darkness unless you only need a bit of brightness. I need coverage, this doesn't deliver. If you let the concealer dry a bit and then blend it it covers a bit more. I highly doubt you can build this above medium coverage.

That said I use this everyday for contouring ( shade Toast ), correcting (orange color corrector ) and for soft highlighting. All the bronzers/contour powders I have clog my pores so this is what I use as an affordable alternative that works.

Will I repurchase? YES :)

on 1/29/2018 5:54:00 PM

Am in love with this. These concealers are convenient, budget friendly, and have incredible quality. I much prefer these to my contour palettes by higher end companies because they have the brush tip applicator which means less use of brushes and have better pigment. That being said, I don't know if their are concealers for darker skin tones. I absolutely adore these.

on 1/24/2018 1:42:00 PM

Really great concealer! Probably medium build-able but great for my under eye - doesnt crease, budge and looks flawless :)
Also very very affordable

on 1/22/2018 7:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I use this concealer to enhance my brows and conceal my dark circles and blemishes, works fine. Also it's fragrance free which is good.

on 1/12/2018 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this in the Light Yellow Corrector shade, and while I don't like using this on it's own it really helps to brighten up my concealer (I apply this directly on top of my unblended concealer) and it makes a subtle, yet pigmented difference in the way the coloring of my face looks. It's super cheap (around $4) at ULTA, and I will definitely try this in other colors. I don't think you have much to lose when trying this. The brush bristles kind of clump up and I don't use them to blend the product out, but I like the squeeze tube design so I can try and get all of the product out when I run out.

on 1/10/2018 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

These seem to work for so many people but they were a fail for me. I can’t use it under my eyes or on my lids because it creased and separated horribly. Sucks cause I bought quite a few of these cause they are so affordable.

on 1/9/2018 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I know that I have to use a product for a while and then write a review for it but I'm so excited about this one that I can't wait
I bought L.A.Girl PRO conceal in peach shade without much hopes.recently I bought catrice peachy camouflage which came in a tiny jar and it didn't work out for me.it didn't sit well on my dry skin and didn't blend well with my concealer and foundation.I thought the same thing is going to happen but anyway I wanted to give it a go as it was just 7$
Today I received it an applied it around my eye on dark cycle area.I didn't use any moisturizer,eyecream or primer.also not foundation or concealer on top of it.my skin is so dry that I didn't expect to be able to even spread it on my under eye skin but actually I could and it's result was a huge surprise! It really corrected my dark cycle to the point that it looked almost good even without concealer.I have uploaded my photo and you can see the difference between my natural dark cycle and after application
I have N15 skin and I applied this all over my undereye cycle with it's own brush,then blended it with a beauty blender sponge without rubbing too much.it stayed on my skin for two hours when I removed it with my micellar water,didn't cling to my drypatches and didn't crease alot(less than usual).it felt a little dry which made sense as I didn't have any moisturizer beneath it
I wish it blends well with my maybelline age rewind concealer.if it does,one if my biggest makeup problems is solved since no concealer could cover my dark cycle.
I don't have much of other discolorations on my face.just dark a little darkness on my nose sides and this time I'm going to apply this peachy camouflage on that part too.if it works out,I may also buy a dark shade to contour my face and another one that matches my skin tone to use as concealer when I'm done with my maybelline age rewind
I don't dislike it's packaging and it's brush.it helps me apply it easily

on 12/19/2017 12:44:00 AM

I bought the shades light yellow, green, toast, nude beige (can't remember this last one). The light yellow one goes under the eyes but be mindful to moisturise, moisturise, moisturise because it can be quite drying. So slather your eye cream, moisturise twice before you put this on under the eyes.

The green one is for those pesky redness around my nose after a good bout of sneezing. So I don't look like Rudolph and the toast, I use as a bronzer.

Blend really well as in bounce your damp beauty blender on the skin after applying these products, then walla! A nice canvas for you to smooth your foundation on.

I am a repeat customer. Probably have 8 tubes of this stuff at home.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love the color correcting shades of this concealer, they work great when it comes to blending and coverage. The skin shades are a pass for me - I wear glasses and they transfer a lot even after setting with powder. The applicator is the only fault for me, it just gets too messy and I end up wasting a lot of product most of the time.