L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 4/11/2018 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

My skin does not tolerate these concealers well. I've been broken out since using it a few days ago. I used to wear these often but quickly figured out where these annoying little blistery pimples were coming from. Finally checked out the ingredient list, which I avoided because I already knew but nope, tossing them all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got the concealer in yellow,love the coverage but 2 week into using this product i started to develop rash at the areas i applied this concealer! i had this tiny little bumps look like mosquito bites under my eyes and cheeks!Please check the ingredients before purchasing this product as it does have harmful ingredients in it that can cause skin irritations

on 3/19/2018 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Too thick and creamy. It can dry out the under eyes.
Full coverage, but it LOOKS like coverage, not natural skin, which I don't like.

on 3/16/2018 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm super oily, and this makes my skin feel so heavy. The coverage is really good but again, if your skin is as oily as mine, your foundation will be cakey and crease under the eyes. I will purchase again because I haven't found a good damn concealer for my skin type and color. Is sad, because the price is really really good.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

To counteract juno777’s review on this concealer, I’m not sure if she got a fake because the coverage of this concealer is not sheer at all. It is the most full coverage concealer I have ever used and I own about 15 different types and brands of concealer. The coverage of this concealer for a drugstore is amazing and covers more than enough, but it is not waterproof at all no matter what setting powder you use it with so when my eyes are watery it can start to separate. I still love the finish though. Definitely your money’s worth.

on 2/17/2018 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Love this product especially Peach for under eyes. Orange counter acts the blue purple tinge but if you are a whiter shade of pale orange is too harsh especially with my pink undertone. Peach is perfect it covers well doesn't crease and lasts. I love the colour range. I can be a bit of a makeup snob so almost didn't buy this as it was so cheap. So glad I did I also use the light yellow and the highlight. Just ordered the porcelain. Really impressed.

on 2/2/2018 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

TEXTURE: thin, not quite a serum consistency but thin.
COVERAGE: sheer to light. It's pigmented but doesn't have a lot of coverage power.
BLENDABILITY: It's okay but not great in this regard.

The biggest thing this concealer has going for it its the shade range. It's good for slight color correction and contouring. It's not a good concealer for spots or undereye darkness unless you only need a bit of brightness. I need coverage, this doesn't deliver. If you let the concealer dry a bit and then blend it it covers a bit more. I highly doubt you can build this above medium coverage.

That said I use this everyday for contouring ( shade Toast ), correcting (orange color corrector ) and for soft highlighting. All the bronzers/contour powders I have clog my pores so this is what I use as an affordable alternative that works.

Will I repurchase? YES :)

on 1/29/2018 5:54:00 PM

Am in love with this. These concealers are convenient, budget friendly, and have incredible quality. I much prefer these to my contour palettes by higher end companies because they have the brush tip applicator which means less use of brushes and have better pigment. That being said, I don't know if their are concealers for darker skin tones. I absolutely adore these.

on 1/24/2018 1:42:00 PM

Really great concealer! Probably medium build-able but great for my under eye - doesnt crease, budge and looks flawless :)
Also very very affordable

on 1/12/2018 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this in the Light Yellow Corrector shade, and while I don't like using this on it's own it really helps to brighten up my concealer (I apply this directly on top of my unblended concealer) and it makes a subtle, yet pigmented difference in the way the coloring of my face looks. It's super cheap (around $4) at ULTA, and I will definitely try this in other colors. I don't think you have much to lose when trying this. The brush bristles kind of clump up and I don't use them to blend the product out, but I like the squeeze tube design so I can try and get all of the product out when I run out.