L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I think this concealer is amazing! I've tried concealers 10x the price and prefer this one. The only thing I dislike is the brush tip so I pulled it out with a pair of tweezers. I only need the tiniest dot to cover/conceal any issue in one layer. The tube will literally last me more than a lifetime. For $3 it is worth a try. :)

It has a smooth satiny natural finish.

on 8/30/2017 12:04:00 PM

I used peach to color correct my blue under eye areas and then put foundation + concealer (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind). Pooof my under eye is gone! I have light to medium skin tone so peach works for me. I read it on the internet that the orange one is for darker skin tone. I'm in love with this concealer. So cheap. Got it around $7(rm30) in Malaysia. Has a sheer to medium coverage. Enough to colour correct the blueness under my eyes area. Not buildable i think bcs it creases when i put so much (or maybe it was bcs of Maybelline 's instant age rewind?) overall this products works for me. Only one thing i dont like about this product is the brush. For me its kinda unhygienic and sooo hard to get the product out. If you squeeze too much, LOTS of them came out. But i think i dont really mind. I would definitely repurchase it✨

on 6/30/2017 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

The formulation of this felt a bit on the dry side of creamy (more water based than silicone or oil based) with a fairly quick dry time. There is no tackiness so powder didn't cake on afterwards. The lasting power was about 4-6 hours for me after which my redness shone through. It's very sheer coverage so it's not really a good concealer in my opinion but is almost a heavy foundation. I have rosacea on my cheeks and I end up comparing everything to MAC's pro longwear concealer in NC42 which works the best coverage wise for me. This is sheerer than MAC and doesn't last as long. I found it didn't build well so it took longer than I would like to get any sort of coverage, and as you applied a new layer the old layer re-liquified and wanted to move. As a result I really hated using the correctors. I also found if I heavily powdered this creased much more than MAC. There's also no additional "agents" in this so you would definitely need a primer or well prepped skin before using and I can see this being very drying giving poor results if you have dry/unprepped skin. They do have a lot of colors though and I found a perfect match for both my winter and summer skin no blending required which almost never happens.

These were hard to find in Canada and I do some freelance makeup so I bought the full series along with correctors to add to my kit. It wasn't unreasonably priced but I kind of regret it. The brush tip is a terrible delivery mechanism that requires way too much work to keep clean and use without contamination.

on 8/17/2017 4:36:00 AM

Just purchased this concealer after rave reviews from you tubers. Got the color beautiful bronze and mainly use as a base for eye shadow and under eye concealer and highlighter. I love the consistency and the finish.. very matte and smooth finish. It has a smooth liquid consistency that's not too thick and is buildable depending on the coverage you desire. Also reasonable in terms of price as we get it for about $4 (Kes 400) in Kenya.
Only cons are the brush dispenser .. you end up getting a lot of product out as you squeeze the tube and you may end up wasting it. Also very hard and cumbersome to keep the brush clean. It also transfers quite a bit on everything; paper, pens, e.t.c and I have to remember not to touch my face too much. Can't comment on staying power as these are my impressions from first use.
Overall, a good cheap highlighter / concealer that I would recommend and definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2017 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This is an okay concealer if you don't need to conceal much...I agree with the reviews that say it works better for contouring and highlighting..I have the yellow shade. I think it works better at evening out my skin tone over a larger area, like under the eye (but it's not great at doing that either really), than it does for spot concealing. I've tried several times to cover up acne and red spots with this stuff and it's not effective. The coverage just isn't there.

After reading rave reviews, I couldn't help but try it out - especially at under $3. I got "light ivory" and the color was a medium orangey color. Nowhere at all near an ivory and very unnatural looking. Can't comment on staying power as I removed it immediately, but from initial application it didn't seem to offer much coverage. Threw it out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this concealer, I can use it both for under eyes and my face, it works better than any drugstore option and it super affordable. I like that it has a brush applicator because I use that to blend under my eyes. I do not need to set with powder. It also does not crease under my eyes which is super important to me.

on 6/5/2017 10:23:00 AM

I love this product, I haven't tried the actual concealer shades, however I have the color correction ones (Green, orange, and white for brightening) and I love them! They are super easy to blend out and they cover up so easily!

on 6/13/2017 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

really good

on 6/19/2017 3:40:00 AM

These concealers come in an array of shades and are reasonably priced. While I do not use these concealers directly for concealing (personally I like using more heavy duty concealers), they are definitely great for highlighting, contouring and neutralizing any pigmentation (see the orange, green, lavender shades). If you just want light concealing, then I think these would work fine. They're definitely a product you should give a try and find your own verdict with.