3.7

Reviews

1.0
fromRiccy

19 days ago

Yes I agree w/a lot of reviews. IMO this product IS dry, just sits on the skin no matter how u apply along w/it does crease + brush does nothing!
The tube also is hard to work with & will never buy again.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

19 days ago

I have tried this a handful of times and even finished the tubes but I really don’t like the formula. It’s kinda thick and feels kinda dry; if I didn’t have other concealers I would just mix an oil in. But other than that the price is amazing and the color range is unbeatable.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

3 months ago

Great concealer for spot correcting and under eyes especially for the price. 3 buck for a spot concealer for me is ideal because I don’t wear foundation much. Thick consistency with great coverage!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinDry, Deep Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Coarse

4 months ago

Shade: Porcelain, good match but too yellow. Vanilla, great fair-cool shade.

LA Girl HD Pro Conceal is a very thick and creamy, full coverage concealer. I think the coverage is excellent, and the consistency good. This is a thick, creamy paste, which can go on smoothly if you apply a good amount quickly, if you use small quantities (or whatever is left on the brush) it can dry up very …

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

8 months ago

I use it as correcter and conceler .. it has good coverage and no cacking i love it

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

9 months ago

for the price, this is impressive. I have some truly exceptional dark circles, looking like I haven't slept since last century - dark blue and purple made even more obvious against my very pale skin. the peach corrector shade hides them well - it is a runny liquid consistency but is very pigmented, and dries down to a longwearing thin silicone-y film on the skin. Kind of like some eyeshadow …Read more

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

9 months ago

I like how it's cheap and full coverage but the product creases on my lids. I also don't like the little brush applicator. I think a sponge tip would be better.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrown

10 months ago

I tried the white one and light ivory. For some reason when I first opened light ivory a lot of water came out (like it was clear) but after it came out the formula was fine. I love the color selection and price. They sit on my under eye area great given the price. I just hate the stupid squeeze tube - cut the brush off with scissors. Overall I am happy with the shade range and will rebuy.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (169 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

10 months ago

It’s not a bad product but it’s not amazing either. I personally don’t like it, I waited a long time to review and this just doesn’t work well for me. I use it mainly as undereye concealer and it just doesn’t look that good, it creases, kinda goes dry (set/don’t set makes no difference). I have even cheaper/same price concealers that do better job so I don’t tend to reach for it ever... and I …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

1.0

10 months ago

for the price its good but its so watery!!! im tempted to depot it. the brush does me no favors i dont like it. i prefer a concealer brush

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral