L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I heard so many great things about this product I had to try it.
I ordered mine from Amazon and found a great deal.
I ordered pure beige, medium beige, and toast.
Both pure beige and medium beige work really well for my skin tone and look very similar. If I had to pick one I think medium beige is just slightly closer to my skin tone, however, both are not brightening enough for use under the eye. What was really nice was that I could use just the concealer, along with a different one for under the eye, on its own with no foundation and use a nice powder over the top for an easy and more natural look.
The shade toast I had bought to contour with but it did not work for me at all. I found it very hard to blend into the skin I also was not a fan of the color. It was much drier than the other two so maybe it was just a dud.
It feels okay and not too heavy or thick and it does look nice on the skin but over a blemish, it does look like makeup. It also wears off too quickly for me. By midday, I can see it starting to wear off and I could definitely use a touch-up but because I use powder to set it I cannot touch up without washing it off and starting again.
I am not a fan of the brush on the end and rather it just be a regular tip like other squeeze tubes.
It covers pretty well but not as great as I had hoped.
Price is great and I do like it so I would repurchase again mainly for everyday use but not something I would rely on for the workday or a long day away from home.

on 11/18/2017 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I have the yellow and peach corrector. The formula is very drying. It does not work with my dry skin. It doesnt do much to color correct either.

on 10/25/2017 4:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

LA girl PRO HD concealer, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways.

1. Buildable medium coverage
2. Barely detectable
3. I don't set with powder, I just pat my finely-lined undereyes over the course of the day
4. Creamy, moisturizing/non-drying
5. Creamy Beige works well with my NC40 skin
6. DAT PRICE DOE! Too good to be true, but, if it, too, works for you, so good is true!
7. Layers well with others--thinly-applied/well-blended foundations or correctors
8. Blendable
9. Does it smell faintly like paint? Hm. The smell doesn't nauseate me.
10. You are my sole savior on my minimal-makeup days, as you fade my brown undereye circles just enough--not completely, of course, they're stubborn--that I can go without my Becca Papaya corrector (#oliveskinproblems).

Two years later, although I try others, I find myself coming back to you.

BUT! My biggest issue is, the applicator applies very streaky, which means squeezing a little more out of the tube and then blending afterward with a tool, but for the love of your skin, please remember to clean the little brush once a week! Wipe it after a dip in Cinema Secrets, apply it onto a sterile surface (spray alcohol onto that silisponge you don't use, just don't put that brush straight to your skin!), whichever works for you, but please clean it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I use the green shade to neutralise red, cystic acne that pops up every now and then. It does the job and foundation + concealer work much better once the green is laid out beneath them. I actually like the tiny brush applicator since it allows greater precision.
Ingredients aren't great - parabens! - but I use very little at a time and it's cost-effective. I would give this 5 lippies if it were paraben-free.

Light Ivory, as others have said, is peach. Too peach. If I use a tiny bit, it doesn't cover my dark circles. If I use it the way girls on YouTube apply it, it looks heavy and cakey. It creases like crazy. Unnatural. Unflattering. The brush on the end is just annoying. But it's dirt cheap so if you're on a budget, I guess it's better than nothing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I bought several of these in recently when Ulta had a b1g1 sale, and I love them! I have acne/acne scars that I use the green corrector to camouflage & I use the peach one to cover my massive dark circles under my eyes, the white one to brighten up/highlight wherever I need it, and the porcelain concealer over my color correctors. These are ridiculously effective concealers for such a low price. You really can't go wrong.
The only thing I don't like about them are the weird brush applicator tips. I just apply them wherever I need them & use my own concealer brush with them. I have worked 12 hour shifts with these on & been told that I look 'fresh' at the end of them.

I'm an undereye concealer junkie because my circles are dark purple against my light skin, it's pretty ghastly. This is my new favorite product. I have light ivory which is peachier than I expected, but it works really well at cancelling out the purple tones. I like the brush tip and how the product is squeezed up through it. The price is amazing at only $5, and usually I can find it on sale for less. It lasts all day without caking or creasing. I'm so in love. I just bought two more today!
My stockpile of other concealers are so jealous, and they should be. There's a new sheriff in Undereye Circle Town, ladies and sirs.

on 9/24/2017 6:43:00 PM

I don’t know maybe I got duds... I bought Light Ivory, Cream Beige and a Peach corrector and basically I got light orange med orange and peachy orange. I ordered them from Ulta, they were shipped while the weather was really hot I don’t know if the extreme heat altered the pigments. I tried them anyways just to test the formula. I still wasn’t impressed. They weren’t high coverage and very dry looking. Watching YouTubers smear this all over they’re faces I can’t believe that this is the same product.

on 9/24/2017 10:30:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

like others have said, the shade light ivory is NOT a true light ivory. shouldve been named a light peach/orange corrector. ill try to color correct with this, its way too orangey for my face which i wanted to use it as a normal concealer.

on 8/30/2017 12:04:00 PM

I used peach to color correct my blue under eye areas and then put foundation + concealer (Maybelline Instant Age Rewind). Pooof my under eye is gone! I have light to medium skin tone so peach works for me. I read it on the internet that the orange one is for darker skin tone. I'm in love with this concealer. So cheap. Got it around $7(rm30) in Malaysia. Has a sheer to medium coverage. Enough to colour correct the blueness under my eyes area. Not buildable i think bcs it creases when i put so much (or maybe it was bcs of Maybelline 's instant age rewind?) overall this products works for me. Only one thing i dont like about this product is the brush. For me its kinda unhygienic and sooo hard to get the product out. If you squeeze too much, LOTS of them came out. But i think i dont really mind. I would definitely repurchase it✨