L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

L.A. Girl PRO Conceal HD Concealer

3.8

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax (Cera Alba) Stearyl Dimethicone, Isododecane, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Glyceryl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Mica, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hyaluronate, MAY CONTAIN: Iron Oxides, (CT 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

on 10/1/2018 6:46:00 AM

I loved this as a contour. It gives a great sculpted look that made my cheekbones pop while looking natural. However after a few days, I started noticing pimples/whiteheads where I was using it. My skin is quite acne-prone and sensitive, so it might work great for someone else that don't have acne-prone skin, but unfortunately not good for my skin.

on 8/21/2018 12:12:00 PM

Great range of colours, I think it provides a good coverage both for pimples and the under eye area, it does crease a little on me but only under my eyes but it isn't massive, easy to blend.

on 6/28/2018 10:37:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Long lasting and no caking. Wears pretty much all day. Works on underyes or blemishes. I like the paintbrush. Squeeze tube prevents germies. Beauty Bargain buy!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have the color light ivory. I do not like the squeeze tube with weird applicator. I prefer doe foot applicator. What I do find interesting is the color. It is almost like a color corrector because this applies light orange, but blends in wonderfully into the skin and turns light ivory under the eyes.

This is medium coverage, but buildable where additonal coverage is needed. Blend into skin so that it does not look cakey. The applicator makes it difficult to get the right amount, but the price is right if you end up wasting a tiny amount. I squeeze and then apply to under eyes and use my finger to blend into the skin.

This does crease under my eyes, but so does my EL DW concealer that costs $28!

The best application for me is using this first because it has slight color correcting. Then add my amazing cosmetics concealer on top and no creasing.

on 5/24/2018 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I liked this concealer a few years ago so maybe my eye area has changed because I can't use it anymore. The consistency is thick and sticky and hard to blend. The coverage is medium but it brings out the texture on my skin. I've never had problems with oxidizing.
I'm just using up what I have and mixing it with moisturizer but I won't repurchase this again.

on 4/11/2018 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

My skin does not tolerate these concealers well. I've been broken out since using it a few days ago. I used to wear these often but quickly figured out where these annoying little blistery pimples were coming from. Finally checked out the ingredient list, which I avoided because I already knew but nope, tossing them all.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I got the concealer in yellow,love the coverage but 2 week into using this product i started to develop rash at the areas i applied this concealer! i had this tiny little bumps look like mosquito bites under my eyes and cheeks!Please check the ingredients before purchasing this product as it does have harmful ingredients in it that can cause skin irritations

on 3/19/2018 7:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Too thick and creamy. It can dry out the under eyes.
Full coverage, but it LOOKS like coverage, not natural skin, which I don't like.

on 3/16/2018 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm super oily, and this makes my skin feel so heavy. The coverage is really good but again, if your skin is as oily as mine, your foundation will be cakey and crease under the eyes. I will purchase again because I haven't found a good damn concealer for my skin type and color. Is sad, because the price is really really good.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

To counteract juno777’s review on this concealer, I’m not sure if she got a fake because the coverage of this concealer is not sheer at all. It is the most full coverage concealer I have ever used and I own about 15 different types and brands of concealer. The coverage of this concealer for a drugstore is amazing and covers more than enough, but it is not waterproof at all no matter what setting powder you use it with so when my eyes are watery it can start to separate. I still love the finish though. Definitely your money’s worth.