Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex
Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

3.3

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

on 10/1/2007 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

i work a lot with water and my nails have never been any good. See the reviews, I bought this and it just made my nails worse. My nails never peeled off or chipped this easy or bent to those shapes. It took me a month after I stopped using this product for my nails to get back to a little healthier state.

on 4/13/2006 7:52:00 AM

Great stuff! I was so skeptical about this, but it turns out to be the best solution for my splitting, soft nails. I had the problem for years, but now my nails are in pretty good condition. During the first month, I used it for several times a day, now Iím just using it before I got to bed at night. Iím still afraid to put anything else on my nails.
The only remark is that on Avonís web-site I read that the product is paraben-free, but actually it isnít.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is Wonderful in adding strength and shine to the nails.After a nail break in natural cut nails.Great product!beautiful Bottle.

Popular Treatments