Avon Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Sd Alcohol 40-b, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/fragrance, Triethanolamine, 2-methylpropanal, Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Diamond Powder.

I try to make most of my beauty product purchases based on good reviews or if it is on sale I will buy it to try it.
This nail treatment got good reviews on here as well as the Avon site, but I did not like it at all.I thought it was cool how it just "absorbed" into my nail, but now I am thinking it just evaporated because it did absolutly nothing for my nails. It smells like coco or something. Maybe it will work for someone who already has nice nails, but it did not help me grow mine out.

on 3/20/2009 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

day 2 of using this product, will use 2x/day for a week and will update on the outcome. I have not ever had nail tips/fake nails - my nails are a mess, because i wash my hands and wear vinyl gloves for work,nails are peeling/splittling constantly. there was a product by loreal call 10 day stronger nails, it was cheap and it worked, but sadly is no longer available. since then i have used everything: all of the sally hensen treatemnt, nail envy by opi, china glaze, revlon calcium nail treatment, nail tec, orly nail treatment, pretty much any nail treatment one can buy at rite aid or ulta, as appearex, and hair/nail vitamins. I even went to whole foods and used their "organic" nail polish treatment. despite all of this the peeling, breaking, splitting continues.

as mentioned in prior in post this is more like a nail oil than polish, the smell in the bottle is strong, but it dries non-sticky and odorlfree. More to come in a few days

UPDATE: It has been 4 days since I started, happy to report no new peeling, the white tips of my nails look brighter to

on 10/8/2007 12:38:00 AM

I've always had one cracked nail. It would always split as soon as it got even the tiniest bit past the skin part. None of my other nails had a split, but they were extremely thin and always peeling at the tips. They almost never grew long, or even medium. They'd always split or chip on the edges and I'd have to cut to avoid scratching the hell out of myself or getting them caught when I run my fingers through my hair. NOT SINCE I'VE STARTED USING THIS STUFF! My nails still arn't long, but they are medium, and getting there after ordering this back in August. I use it once a month as it's supposed to be used, and a few other times during the month if it looks like I need to. After using this for the whole treatment period, it leaves my cuticals kind of dry, so I follow up for a few days afterward with the solar oil. That's alright, and fixes my cuticals, but this has totally changed my nails for the better. Will deffinitely buy this again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My nails tend to chip and peel constantly, especially when I clip them. I used this once or twice a day for 10 days, and at first it looked like it was healing, but then I cut my nails again, and it peeled even more than before. It's a good concept, having the treatment absorb into your nail instead of putting another layer on, but unfortunately it made my nails worse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have been using Avon Strong Results Length & Strength Complex for years and it is the best nail product out there. I especially like that they redesigned the bottle so that it will fit in your hand better. You're supposed to use this on on bare nails twice a day for a week. But I like to have my nails painted all the time, so I just run this over my cuticles and it still helps!

on 3/20/2005 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I'm so glad I found this product! Avon's Nail Experts Strong Results Length & Strength Complex does an AMAZING job at conditioning and strengthing nails. Once applied, the product actually absorbs into the nails - no thick build up that requires removing after seven days. This isn't a polish, more of a light oil consistency. Nails instantly look much healthier and smoother. With continued use, nails become noticably stronger. I much prefer this over OPI Nail Envy. People are always complimenting me on my hands and nails.

Popular Treatments