Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

Life saver, this stuff is. After not having a shower for four days, I needed a pick-me-up to help out with my greasy roots. Spraying a little bit underneath sections of hair at the roots and then massaging the scalp activates the product and it works wonders. It has a pleasant girly floral scent which doesn't stand out. I must warn those with dark brown hair like myself; you may want to be careful. If you spray too close to the roots the dry shampoo can leave white streaks in your hair which are hard to get out with your fingers. Try using a widetooth comb.
The shampoo gave my hair texture and volume which is something that I love. I recommend it to everyone who struggles with oily hair.

I think this dry shampoo is a good product for convenience like at school after sports/physical activity or travelling when its just easier to pop it open and quickly spray a light mist instead of actual use in trying to 'clean' hair thoroughly. I have had this for about half a year and I use it only in desperate times when I forget to wash my hair during a second night - for me, it doesn't make me feel like I have less oily hair or look like it. It gives some volume and because I rarely use this - results are always different! It seems average, nothing amazingly special. To save money, just get a mini one and test it out.

This is only my second try at dry shampoo but so far I do like it. I have brown hair but it's very highlighted, when my hair is greasy it shows at the roots, for sure.

This takes away nearly all of the greasiness and although it has a scent it isn't cloying and it doesn't shout, "I didn't wash my hair!!!" like some dry shampoos... Ahem, suave.

So, for a mid range priced product, I think it was around $7 ay Ulta I say go for it.

on 2/5/2012 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Favorite dry shampoo. Smells good, reminds me slightly of Viva La Juicy. It drys quickly and blends in well. My only complaint is that there seems to not be very much product in the can. I run out way too quickly.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo