Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Even though I have blonde in my hair my roots are a deep brunette shade so I normally gravitate towards the colored one from batiste. My local Wal-Mart was out and even though I'm not much for strong scents the pink packaging drew me to this one. I bought two bottles since the brunette one usually runs out very fast and I figured if this one worked out I had a back up. I use dry shampoo at night after my showers when I'm done blow drying my hair since at night I can sweat a lot which can result in greasy roots. It helps create volume in my hair and take care of any grease throughout the night. I was getting ready really fast today and was so worried as this particular batiste looked like I had dumped a bunch of baby powder in my hair. I quickly threw my head upside down, shook my fingers through my head and came out with volume that was soft to the touch with no white cast. The colored one feels grittier while smelling like chocolate. This one felt so much more lightweight while smelling really sweet and fresh. I have tried so many other dry shampoos that left major white casts and made my hair feel crunchy and matted like I had just sprayed so much hairspray in. Can't live without batiste in my daily routine.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This stuff is amazing! I have super oily hair and I don't like to wash my hair everyday. This stuff is the bomb for anyone! I'm not a big fan of floral scents but I love the smell of this! I got a travel size of it and I want to get the full size sometime.

After finally finishing a can of Batiste's Tropical scented dry shampoo, I decided to branch out and try the Blush. Described as flirty and floral, this product comes in a pretty pink and white floral aerosol can. The scent itself is definitely flirty and floral. It is a sweet floral scent, with no dated powdery undertone. My boyfriend is a bit of a fan! The product itself is very good at drying up the oil in my hair on the days where I wish to go without washing! I simply spray it into my roots, massage in with my fingers and brush out. I start with a small amount and add more as needed to prevent the hair from becoming weighed down. This product makes my hair look refreshed and voluminous as well as providing a lovely scent. This is definitely a reliable dry shampoo that I would recommend to anyone.

on 2/25/2016 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Much like the original version of this dry shampoo, it did absolutely nothing for my hair except give it a strange powdery look and a waxy, powdery feel. I swear I follow the instructions exactly, but it always turns out the same. I really want to find a dry shampoo that works for my hair, but I'm beginning to think the Batiste ones aren't the way to go. Oh, and this one smelt way too strong too - it overpowered my perfume and smelt really synthetic.

on 12/14/2015 7:52:00 PM

Inexpensive, works great, widely available ... I would repurchase. Sometimes my hair is just blah & needs a little help:). It's fine and gets greasy quickly(if I wash the night before it's slightly oily when I wake up) and a quick spray of this in the AM works wonderfully 2 make my hair look like I just washed it. This Blush scent is very similar to Michael Kors EDP (my fav) but it's not that long lasting so it probably won't clash with any other scents you're wearing

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Batiste Blush is my favorite scent for dry shampoo. I can't believe I haven't written a review for it before. It's in a very appealing can (I liked the old,too). I can find it lots of places for excellent prices ($4.50-$6 for a large can. It smells soft & floral, as the Blush name would imply. Not overwhelming in the least in the fragrance. I have medium to dark brown hair & it barely shows once it's blended in. I just spritz a few times, let it sit, & massage my head w/a towel or paper towel. I brush through it, too. It adds body & voids the hair of oils & odors. It works equally well if I let it sit for a few seconds or a few minutes. My hair feels smooth & soft w/no icky residue & no straw like feeling or itch. I've tried other brands (Dove, Suave, & Herbal Essence) but always returned to the Batiste brand. I also love the Tropical scent by Batiste. I've even used this on 3rd Day hair in a pinch w/fantastic results.

on 7/20/2015 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The Batiste dry shampoo in Blush scent is the best dry shampoo I've ever tried. It gives great volume, doesn't make my head itch, soaks up all the oilies and doesn't make my red hair white or grey. Plus, it's cheap and it smells nice. Excellent stuff.

on 7/5/2015 1:13:00 PM

I bought this after I finished the klorane dry shampoo. The batiste dry shampoo isn't as effective at absorbing oiliness as the klorane one but I believe it looks better. It is made of more finely milled particles so there isn't as much visible powder residue on hair after brushing it out (the klorane one made my black hair look a bit dusty(?)). Also its scent is almost undetectable after brushing it out which I like, although it isn't an offensive scent to start with. I couldn't put my finger on what its smell resembles; mostly white flowers but another reviewer said it smells like bubble gum and indeed I see it now, banana flavored bubble gum! I can't really decide but since it doesn't linger for long, it isn't important. Overall it is a fine product at a good price.

This is my go-to dry shampoo! I prefer this scent to the original formula myself. I don't find it offensive at all, and it fades quickly. It's easy to spray, covers well, and soaks up any oil instantly! I do have to massage it in or else it makes my blonde hair look white. I could see it being a little too light for dark colored hair, but fine for blonde. By the end of the day I can get a little oily again, but this lasts the longest of any dry shampoo I've tried! They even carry it at Wal-Mart now which makes finding it much cheaper and easier.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'm trying to not wash my hair everyday, because I've heard it's better for your hair.I'm still taking a shower with a cap on my hair though. Well, I'm now on my second day of no washing, and my hair doesn't look oily at all, but it does feel stiff from styling, and using hair spray. So, I found this at Tj Maxx, and after hearing good things about it on youtube, decided it was worth picking up for 5.99.

I can see how it works for some people, and it certainly adds volume! But I feel like I have 80's hair going on right now. And it was really hard to brush the white out. It changed my hair color from red to a light strawberry red, but I can still see a bit of greyish, pinkish stuff in my hair. I don't mind the light floral scent at all, and it's weird to me how that even bothered anyone really. Maybe, my nose is just perfume tolerant in general though.

I was okay with this stuff for the first two hours, and thought I could deal with 80's hair, but now my hair feels itchy and badly dry. Even my back feels itchy where some of it went down my shirt. I guess I didn't need this stuff after all. I think just using a bit of dusting powder or baby powder on my roots would probably do the exact same thing to my hair. I'm not going to re-buy this, and I might even take it back. I think this stuff might work very well on extremely dirty/oily hair, and maybe my hair just isn't there yet. I'm not sure, but I don't like it.