Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush Scent
Don't understand what all the fuss is about

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/11/2018 11:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Who woke up 45 minutes late this morning and had 15 minutes to make lunch and get out the door for work?

That would be me.

This stuff saved my ass this morning. I blasted the crap out of my head and left it until I got to the office. By then, it soaked up all the greasies and made my head smell great! It masks that I didn't have time to shower! LOL

I love this stuff and this is my favorite scent of it. They better not ever stop making it!

on 10/29/2017 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Lets be honest - who has not heard of this brand before? Every since I got into styling my hair and using different products, Batiste has been mentioned again and again with mainly fabulous reviews. So, I recently started trying out different dry shampoos and decided to jump on the bandwagon and give this product a go. I was not disappointed at all.
I have naturally dark brown hair that tends to rock natural curls or straight locks if I feel like putting in the effort and like any person, washing my hair everyday is not possible. I went for the Blush version just because I was worried about the Brunette version being too light or too dark and Blush tends to be the one I see reviewed by people. First off, it took me a bit to get used to the scent since it does seem like it will be strong but when applied the scent softens a lot. To apply I typically will do this before I go to bed so the powders have time to work with the oils and because I am sometimes in too much of a rush in the mornings to remember to use it. So, I will first go to the areas where I notice my hair getting pretty oily and flat. I do make sure to shake the can quite a bit before I apply just to avoid having a white cast and then I spray it in the desired areas. Once that is done I will let it sit while I do another part of my evening routine and when I feel it has set enough, I will use my fingers or a brush to work it through. Aside from the occasional time, I don't experience much of a white cast and I don't look like someone who has dandruff which is always a plus especially with dark hair.
So, all in all, this is a pretty good product for the price point. I wish the can lasted longer but the product itself makes it worth the extra trips to the store. Also, if you are a dark haired person like me, as long as you shake the can and don't apply a thick layer of this, it will do wonders for your hair without making it look dirty.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my go-to dry shampoo. I've only ever tried the Blush scent and I love it. I have fine hair and this works great to texturize it a bit (I hate stick straight hair on myself) when i straighten my fine, curly hair. It leaves a little residue but nothing compared to the dry bar one I tried which left residue ALL OVER me every time I used it. The price is good and the only downside is that I feel it runs out rather quickly if I use it a lot (4x a week). To be fair, though, I in no way follow the directions so I probably am overusing (must try harderrrrrrr). Def. a good buy for me and it's easy to get at my local Ulta.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I have mixed feelings about this dry shampoo. It is the best spray version of dry shampoo I've ever used, but still doesn't come close to my HG Oscar Blandi powder when it comes to totally getting rid of greases. I do like the scent and it's fairly reasonably priced. I also love that it almost never clogs and doesn't run after only a few uses like some aerosol dry shampoos. The problems I have with it are 1) it makes my scalp itch like crazy so I look like a crazy person with lice whenever I use it; and 2) it doesn't really add much volume or get rid of greases all that well. Another issue is that it's tough to come by in the states so I have to order it on eBay - luckily it's still pretty economical as it is a drugstore product. If you're brunette, I would avoid it -- it works on my blonde hair but does have a whitening effect. So overall it's an OK product that I occasionally use in addition to powder but it's nothing to write home about.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I was really late in the game of trying this. I found mine at TJ Maxx for $5.99. So worth it. I have found I love this dry shampoo and prefer it over a few drugstore brands and one I found at Sally Beauty. This has a girly scent to it that I find really nice. This does have a long lasting fragrance, but it is not irritating at all. I have really oily roots that even after a wash I still have to use this. So I use this quite a bit and it does not fail me. I do a few shots of this, rub it in, and brush my hair. I can style my hair or I can flatiron my hair with no sticky residue left behind. I have been really impressed with how long one can has lasted me. I am most impressed though that this is a product I will be buying again especially at the $5.99 price point. This is a must use product for me.

on 2/5/2012 4:23:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Favorite dry shampoo. Smells good, reminds me slightly of Viva La Juicy. It drys quickly and blends in well. My only complaint is that there seems to not be very much product in the can. I run out way too quickly.

Top Rated Dry Shampoo