3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

This is a good hairspray, I just find the scent too strong for me personally. It's the same fragrance as the hair oil (vanilla incense, which I like) but in a spray it is overwhelmingly masculine on me. It does die down after a bit, however at the price of this spray it's not for me.

About reviewer (272 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

2.0

a year ago

This pains me--I'm a big MoroccanOil fan and use the shampoo, conditioner, and light oil regularly. Thinking that the hairspray would be along the same lines, I decided to try it. The two things that keep me coming back to the MoroccanOil line: their product smell amazing and keep my fine, color-treated hair healthy. The Luminous Hairspray smelled awful, like a mix of chemicals, and not at all like the trademark MoroccanOil scent. If I'd spent $3 on it, I'd accept the scent, but at $24 this is pricey for a hairspray. One of the reasons I chose this was the medium coverage. I wanted something that would keep my hair generally curled and in place after I styled it, but still allowed me to run a wide-toothed comb through it. This stayed in my hair like glue, didn't let me work a comb through it. It did hold my hair in place for the most part though, which is why I didn't give this a 1/5. There are other gems in the MoroccanOil line, but this isn't worth $24 and will definitely not be a repurchase.

About reviewer (290 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

3 years ago

Best hairspray I have tried. The scent is great! Most hairsprays have the tendency to leave the hair sticky afterwards and dry it - this one doesn't. When I run my fingers through my hair at the end of the day my hair feels soft and not crunchy at all! Makes you wanna skip hair wash day. :) It's not cheap, but definitely worth the price. Recommend this product!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGray

4 years ago

Best hairspray ever! It smells lovely, the strong version really holds, and it imparts a lovely shine!

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

It's expensive, but worth it. I don't use much. I use the strong and would categorize it as a medium hold- I don't want broken hair. It lets my hair swing naturally while holding the curl. I do a beach wave, so it may not be the hairspray for a tighter curl. It smells great and shines so that my clean hair still looks clean. I use after an infinity pro curler and then shake and finger set my hair, with just a slight bit of big tooth combing to calm down the crazy curls. Stumbled on this when a girlfriend left a can at my house and I ran out of my old brand. Wow, what a difference. Never clogs and always sprays evenly. Hard to find in stores.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairGrey, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

6 years ago

If you want a shine spray this is nice. However to call this a medium hold hairspray is a joke. There is nothing hairspray about this. No hold, not even light hold, NO HOLD. It's also a very strong scent, luckily I don't mind the scent but if you are sensitive to smells be aware. It does make my hair a little shinier though.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Really nice hairspray. Smells nice, gives me soft, flexible hold which is perfect for my thin, fine, straight hair. Not sticky or crunchy and doesn't weigh it down.

About reviewer (492 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

6 years ago

Smells divine. Doesn't hold worth a damn. That's this product in a nutshell. Goes on flexible, doesn't clog up the nozzle, smells so good my ex was obsessed with my hair when I was wearing it. However, I may as well have sprayed my hair with perfume for all this product holds. Literally was outside for 10 minutes, and my curled hair (which holds all day with Kenra Volume Spray) is straight and frizzy. Even worse, it doesn't provide any volume at the crown, so it's useless in that regard also. Big ol meh. I'll use it up because it smells so nice, but on top of the Kenra.

About reviewer (441 reviews)

Age

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3.0

7 years ago

I was given this hairspray as a gift and I think it is pretty good. It definitely is a lighter hold spray, but it is great for me as I'm not really a hair spray person to begin with. I think it smells good (I must be in the minority here) and I like that it gave my hair a bit of body without being stiff. I like it enough to keep using it, but due to the price I doubt I would buy it for myself.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

7 years ago

So sad that I just finished this and wont be able to get another until I go out of town. I've tried several hair sprays including loreal elnett , tresemme, bed head masterpiece, so on. This is my all time favorite. It smells really good. Similar to the moroccanoil serum. The texture of this on your hair is so light. You're hair never feels clumped or sticky with this. It's buildable and you only need a little spritz. I notice this does leave a nice sheen to my hair which makes it look healthier. Moroccanoil products are overpriced but regardless I will be repurchasing when I get a chance. This bottle lasted me a while!

About reviewer (164 reviews)

Age19-24