Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown

2.5

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Edit: I think this is breaking me out. Sigh. I thought it was The new Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen I was trying, but im also breaking out under my eyes, and I dont put the sunscreen there. Will stop using it see if I clear up.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this a few weeks ago and I've been using it as a nighttime moisturizer on my very oily skin. I think the scent is strong, but it works well. My skin has never looked better. I think it's just the right amount of hydration for me at night, but would be much too heavy for the day time, but my skin is VERY oily. I find it to be a bit expensive (then again, I'm a cheapskate!!), but a little goes a long way, so I probably won't have to buy more for six months.