Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

4.4

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love it it makes my skin so smooth

THE BEST OF THE BEST! It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel great. It has a nice scent and moisturizes excellently. I will always repurchase this!

It's average. Better than your normal drugstore brand moisturizers but not the best. I have very dry skin in the winter and this didn't seem to do much. I found myself reapplying it halfway throughout the day because my skin felt dry. However, in the summer it felt great on my skin when I used it as a night cream (I usually have slightly oily skin in the summer). It's not bad but as I stated before..it's pretty average.

This was my very first high end moisturizer, thus, I don't have much else aside from drug store products to compare it to; however, here's my go! I purchased this after receiving a sephora gift card. I was extremely hesitant towards using it as my skin is typically acne-prone & mildly oily. Talk about the barrier of bad skin right? Anyhow, after a few days of contemplation I made the move & applied it. In all honesty, it did moisturize my skin, but, not for very long. My skin was dry after a few hours. Which, for my skin type is completely unheard of! I was extremely disappointed as the texture of this moisturizer is something I can rave about for days! I think I'm going to store the rest of the tube in a drawer until summer returns & I can use it. I'm assuming my skin will take to it a bit better once the dry fall air doesn't take as big of a toll. Eventually I will be repurchasing; just not anytime soon.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This moisturizer is probably the most complete, best moisturizer I've ever used. It addresses my combination skin by moisturizing my cheeks and sides of my nose (which sometimes get dry and flaky, without making my oily t-zone greasy (or extra oily). It has age defying properties and helps my skin feel quenched. The texture is fabulous and luxurious. The super subtle skin/light reflectors are not noticeable but my skin looks radiant, almost as if from within. I've experienced similar results from other moisturizers, but none have addressed this many concerns or had such successful results (and definitely for this length of time). You can't beat the price! I also have rosacea and mild acne, but this moisturizer works well and doesn't exacerbate either condition. I use it after the PTR Viz-1000 serum and could not possibly be happier! After trying many, many other brands (including several sold exclusively by derm's), I'm ecstatic to have finally found a combination that works for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have semi-acne prone skin that always feels tight and dry. For me, if a product moisturizes enough it tends to be greasy and heavy. My skin always freaks out when I try new products, (even with one or two uses) so I rarely change what I use. I picked up some Bare Minerals over the weekend and I was given a sample of this moisturizer... WOW.. I used the sample 3 times and I LOVED it. My face felt soft, silky, and very hydrated all day long. I just picked up a full size container of it and I am very excited to have it in my daily routine.

At first I didn't enjoy the smell of this product because I am very picky about what I put on my face, but I really grew to love it when i saw what it did for my skin. At $20, it is a much cheaper alternative to many high end brands I have tried for my skin. It is very soothing and hydrating for my extremely sensitive skin. I try other moisturizers and always come back to this one!

So, I was in sephora and I was dead set on buying the Bobbi brown hydrating cream but the girl helped me sway my decision of paying 50 dollars to buying this moisturizer instead. My skin is dry and flakey-ish on my cheeks and combination everywhere else just more dry in the winter. I need a moisturizer to go underneath my foundation and wow this was perfect. It smells so nice and it goes on smooth too! I really like the consistency. I would say if you have dry skin you gotta give this a try at least. It's pretty nice for only 20 dollars and you don't even need to use a lot.