Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer

Filtered by skin tone : Fair age: 19-24

3.8

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid PEG-8 Ester, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cassia Angustifolia Seed Polysaccharide, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, PEG-8, Maltodextrin, Tocopherol, Silica, D-Limonene, Linalool, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Salicylate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid.

I'm really loving this! It moisturizes well without making your face greasy. I really do feel as though it blurs imperfections a little upon application. The price is a little steep, but for something that's going to work, I'm fine with it. I wish it came in a tube rather than the jar, but I do wash my hands before sticking my fingers into it so I guess it's not that big of a deal. It smells really good and glides over my skin. It doesn't take long to sink in which is another plus for me since I have limited time to get ready in the morning. At this point, I would purchase it again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Best moisturizer, light and has a nice fresh scent. Good for mornings before makeup or night before bed!

Received a sample of this and really liked it. I have combo skin and this worked great for me.

i got this as a sample. it works fine. nothing to rave about. my problem with this product is the smell! it reminds me of an old lady and its soo strong. mind you, i am not one to typically complain about a product's scent, but this lingered and i could smell it on my face hours later even with foundation and powder on top of it.

It's average. Better than your normal drugstore brand moisturizers but not the best. I have very dry skin in the winter and this didn't seem to do much. I found myself reapplying it halfway throughout the day because my skin felt dry. However, in the summer it felt great on my skin when I used it as a night cream (I usually have slightly oily skin in the summer). It's not bad but as I stated before..it's pretty average.

This is the 2nd best moisturizer I have ever used for my face!!! next to hope in a jar... this is amazing!! great fresh unnoticable scent, goes on well, no grease, no smudgey feeling on the face... allow it to work for a couple mins before applying makeup, but it is fantastic! great packaging, I use a painters spatula to get it out so my fingers don't contaminate it, but it works wonders on dry skin,.. I have normal skin so i cannot speak for those with oily skin, but for skin not prone to acne, but tending to be dry in some spots, it does the trick!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the Instant Moisturizer along with the Flawless Lotion SPF 15 and used them together. I am not acne prone or have any skin sensitivities but they gave me some clogged pores and a few zits (and this is non-comedogenic?). Transitioning into fall, I have some dry patches that my former lotions couldn't help with but the Sephora ones did alleviate it some. However, it wasn't enough and combined with the breakouts, this went back. I do think this might work better on someone with more normal than dry skin. Also, it does has a heavy fragrance and a bit of shimmer but not an outrageous amount.

At first I didn't enjoy the smell of this product because I am very picky about what I put on my face, but I really grew to love it when i saw what it did for my skin. At $20, it is a much cheaper alternative to many high end brands I have tried for my skin. It is very soothing and hydrating for my extremely sensitive skin. I try other moisturizers and always come back to this one!

So, I was in sephora and I was dead set on buying the Bobbi brown hydrating cream but the girl helped me sway my decision of paying 50 dollars to buying this moisturizer instead. My skin is dry and flakey-ish on my cheeks and combination everywhere else just more dry in the winter. I need a moisturizer to go underneath my foundation and wow this was perfect. It smells so nice and it goes on smooth too! I really like the consistency. I would say if you have dry skin you gotta give this a try at least. It's pretty nice for only 20 dollars and you don't even need to use a lot.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I was dubious about this supposedly lightweight cream, but as it turns out it's rather good! The smell is very discreet and neutral, the packaging nothing special (I've bought a tube.) Although the texture is a bit thick it absorbs quickly and feels very comfortable. It's perfectly fine as a night cream at least, and good during the day too, in winter at least. Perhaps a bit expensive though.

Edit: My opinion of this product still holds: it definitely works well. But I went to check the price, as well as that of a tub of Nivea Soft cream, which does more or less the exact same thing, being a very basic, but very decent moisturiser. The Nivea costs around 30 per liter. The Sephora one...330 per liter. So I won't be buying again.