Rimmel Match Perfection

Rimmel Match Perfection
Rimmel Match Perfection True IvoryRimmel Match Perfection FoundationMatch PerfectionMatch Perfection

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Glycerin, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Propylene Glycol, Triethylhexanoin, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Magnesium Sulfate, Sodium Glutamate, Tribehenin, Bis PEG/PPG 14/14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Fragrance, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Propylene Carbonate, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Disodium EDTA, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Thymus Serpillum Extract, Ceramide 2, PEG 10 Rapeseed Oil, Biosaccharide Gum 1, BHT, Lupinus Albus Extract, Sapphire Powder, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopherol, Isobutylparaben, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 2/14/2017 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've been using this foundation for 3 weeks now. I can't say that I will ever buy it again or try any other Rimmel foundation for that matter.
I have combination skin - oily T zone - and I have used many different foundations over the past decade, high end and drug store types. This is definitely the first foundation I've used that does not last till the end of the day :(
I love the texture and thickness of the formula, but somehow its just not agreeing with my skin. By the end of the day, the foundation has slid off my nose, chin and between my brows :(
I have given it 3 weeks as I mentioned, I've tried different primers and setting techniques, but alas, the foundation just is not working for me. It leaves a high grease look after a few hours which is not ideal, and settles right into my pores, amplifying them eeek.
Luckily it wasn't expensive :)

on 2/13/2017 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I needed a new foundation and this was on sale so i picked it up. I actually really like it. It has a semi-strong smell but it's not that bad. It has quite a pink undertone, but it's one of lightest drugstore shades of foundations i've found so far. The coverage is build-able, sometimes i will use two layers for extra coverage. Some days i don't even need to where concealer with this (my skin has a lot of scarring and discoloration) it works best with a primer underneath and powder over top as it does slide off quite easily. I can wear this for 8+ hours at school and it stays on, it gets a bit oily at the end of the day but that's mainly cause of the weather. Overall it is a good foundation and will keep using until i find a better one.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Great foundation for a drug store brand but I find most of the shades are way too peachy. It's a shame because it has a nice finish and good coverage but the pink undertones don't sit well with my skin tone.

This is definitely one of my top foundations, and the fact that it's from the drugstore is great. The formula is a great consistency that blends really well. It also lasts all day and doesn't break up or wear off too much. It is on the more dewy/natural finish side, so I have to use a finishing powder, but then it looks great. It also has an spf which is nice. The only drawback is the lack of pump (I think it has one in Europe), which would make it easier to use. Once it gets down to the bottom of the bottle, I have to leave the bottle turned upside down to get the last bits out.

I have repurchased several times and will continue!

I love this foundation! It's so hydrating and weightless on the skin and blends like a dream. I have oily skin but my nose gets super dry so I think this foundation would work for all skin types. This doesn't cake, lasts all day and gives a nice, natural and flawless coverage.

on 1/25/2017 10:09:00 AM

Oh man, do I love this foundation! I've been trying out different foundations because as I've gotten into my late 50's, my skin has changed. I've used HE and DS products, and wasn't having much luck really liking ANY of them. I also didn't like spending a lot of money on a single cosmetic product. I came across this one and decided to give it a try. I've used Rimmel lip glosses in the past and liked those. OH,YES! I really love this! It initially looks kinda thick right out of the bottle. But, it is light on the skin and blends easily. I use moisturizer and primer underneath it, and then blend it out with a damp cosmetic wedge. It does seem to blur my pores and fine wrinkles, and wears well during my workday. It doesn't get cakey or disappear. And, you can't beat the price-point. Since the first time I bought this, I noticed additional shades were added to the Rimmel display where I shop. l will definitely repurchase and highly recommend it.

on 1/11/2017 12:02:00 AM

Tried this foundation because it was on clearance for $2. I immediately fell in love with it. It gives great coverage and lasts all day! I will pay full price once this bottle runs out

on 1/6/2017 6:17:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have two big problems with this foundation:

1) It gives no coverage whatsoever, especially for my uneven toned and rosacea-ridden skin. It just seems to sit on the skin and makes it shine, which brings me onto the next problem:

2) It is the greasiest foundation I have ever used. My face looked soaking wet and ridiculously shiny when I used it. It takes a dewy finish to a whole new level.

It also didn't last all day, barely a few hours if I'm honest. That was probably a good thing though, as I just wanted to take it all off and apply a better foundation anyway.

on 12/24/2016 4:51:00 AM

This is so good! So affordable,but did a nice job! light to medium coverage,natural satin finish. Last almost all day long even no powder on my dry skin.

on 12/6/2016 8:02:00 PM