3.6

$6.68 on iHerb
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

this stuff makes my makeup survive literally EVERYTHING. theres times when i forgot to take my makeup off and after sleeping i looked exactly the same. literally the only setting spray I use

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesHazel

from

3 months ago

This is a amazing spray with surprisingly a decent mist for once lol. elf is notorious for having terrible mists on their setting sprays. I was origionally going to get the Illuminating version of this but that is almost always sold out whenever i go to buy it so i got this one instead. This is a very hydrating mist that does help extend the life of your makeup and helps to soften your look. Provides a natural finish to your foundation with a slight natural and healthy glow to it. I am thankful that elf has started making bigger bottles of their sprays now, because i do go through setting sprays a lot XD. Does have a smell to it at first but once it is dry the scent goes away.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesBlue

5 months ago

What a nice setting spray. I was looking for an option for dry skin, something that would be good for the skin and hydrating for a low price and this is it. It makes my skin feel good, and the powdery products look even nicer after, it makes my makeup last just that little bit longer that I need. For me this is perfect, the sprayer can be bad but the product itself is great. (I heard someone put the e.l.f. setting spray in an empty urban decay all nighter bottle and that fixed it for her)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

10 months ago

Used this over a chalky-too matte foundation (Revlon Colorstay full cover matte; in a tube) because I didn't like it's unnatural finish (color and coverage and non-oxidizing were pluses--BUT, the solid matte was not for me--it screamed "MAKEUP!!.") So, Elf fixed this to a slightly dewy natural look. Amazing. I haven't had problems with the spray--I just quickly blast away from a foot away and it goes on evenly and like a fine mist... SO inexpensive and I will try it with eye shadows, etc...No idea if it affects longevity of makeup yet, but does corrects a too-powdery/chalky appearance into a nice/slight "glow, " which is what I wanted. Not greasy or oily on me with this particular foundation.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

3.0

a year ago

The packaging is pretty simple…black bottle with a spray top and that’s it, the price is around 6$ which is alright so can’t complain ???? I’ve been trying it now for some time and I have to say that I do enjoy using it before I apply my foundation it just gives that freshness and the foundation goes on pretty well because of the damp surface. When it comes to using the spray after I’m done with my makeup application, I personally find that the mist is too strong which then gives me a wet face rather than a damped face…and it also takes time to dry…What I personally don’t like is having bigger drops on my face because the mist isn’t spreading the product evenly. All in all, the product isn’t bad if you want to use it as ‘’primer’’ but I don’t see a difference when it comes to how long my makeup stays put…I always powder my face as my last step and this is enough for me where I personally don’t see any sense of why I should use the spray on top of it. I know for sure that I won’t buy this spray again because it just doesn’t make any sense for my makeup application/routine. https://youtu.be/spP2ZBA4jvY

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I wish I'd realized when I bought this that there's a matte version . . . Nevertheless, it works well, you get a lot for a low price, and the spray is good -- not fantastic like a fine mist, but you get used to holding this a little further from your face. The only reason I won't repurchase is because I prefer a matte finish, but if dewy is for you and you're on budget, this is a good buy.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Medium

2.0
from

a year ago

This product does nothing for me, I do not see that it makes my makeup last longer or keep my face matte. It has a mild scent to it, but I do not find it to be overwhelming. The mist is not as fine as it should be, so if you spray a couple of times, you will end up with too much product on your face. It retails for 4 $ for 2.02 fl. oz./60 ml

About reviewer (50 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

1.0

a year ago

I wanted to love this product but for the price was not expecting much of it. When you spray it is not a soft and light mist. It. feel like it's running down on your face. My opinion is You will have the same results by using plain water.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

2.0

a year ago

Honestly this product does nothing for me. Sure, the first minutes after applying it, it makes the face slightly dewy and less powdery. But even this effect is not long-lasting. It doesn't extend the wear time of the makeup either. Basically, it has no added value to my makeup so I won't be using it anymore. The price is very low though so can't complain about that. the packaging is basic and practical.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Dark

HairBlack

3.0

2 years ago

I like this but I don’t love it. Its not horrible. Hasn’t caused a breakout and most definitely makes my fave less powdery. Spray too much and you’ll look dry. The scent isn’t actually as big a deal as others are saying, but maybe I just don’t actually drown in it lol The spray mechanism has gotten better. It’s a staple in my cars makeup bag. I keep the bare minimum in my car for juuuust in case. I don’t notice longevity but I do notice that I’m less greasy looking by the end of the work day compared to when I have no setting spray at all

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35