Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Replenishing Night Cream

4.3

Key Ingredients: DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONOL, GLYCERIN, NIACINAMIDE, PANTHENOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE Full Ingredients: WATER, GLYCERIN, ISOHEXADECANE, NIACINAMIDE, DIMETHICONE, ISOPROPYL ISOSTEARATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PROPIONATE, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ASCORBIC ACID, STEARYL ALCOHOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, DIMETHICONOL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, POLYETHYLENE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLPARABEN, STEARIC ACID, PEG-100 STEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, FRAGRANCE.

on 5/26/2018 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really, really, really can't stress how much I love this product.

I bought it for the first time a few years ago because it was on sale and I love a good sale, and it wasn't until I got home and opened it that I actually realized it was an anti-wrinkle cream. When I opened it I also realized that it smelt... strongly, to say the least, but I decided to try it anyways, because nothing stresses me out more than returning products, and I'll go to pretty much any length to avoid doing that.

When I first put this on, I really was worried that it would irritate my skin because it really does smell strongly, and I know I've already said that, but it's worth mentioning again. If you have any sensitivities towards artificial smells, you'll probably want to avoid this product. That being said, I was incredibly surprised to find that this didn't irritate my skin at all, and it actually made my face feel incredibly smooth (which makes sense in hindsight, because of the whole anti-wrinkle thing).

I'm not prone to acne, but my skin is ridiculously oily and ridiculously red, and this product didn't worsen either of those problems. It didn't make my skin red and, in the mornings, my skin doesn't look oily at all.

I've already repurchased this product a few times (though most recently I accidentally bought the version of this that's 'age defying' but not 'anti wrinkle, so that's what I'm currently using), and I'll likely continue to do so. I think it's reasonably priced (especially on sale), and it does what it says it will.

It's definitely the best accidental purchase I've ever made, and I can't really recommend it enough!

on 5/11/2018 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was a devoted Olay day cream user for like twenty years but had never tried the night cream. It’s fine, but I can’t stand the fragrance. Also I prefer a thicker cream. I’ll be going back to my Cerave skin renewing night cream.

on 4/27/2018 12:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a white cream that is light. Not as heavy as the Olay's Regenerist line. It has absolutely no smell to my nose. I even called Olay about it- the associate said it has a light fragrance-but again nothing to my sense of smell.

It's not a heavy moisturizer. And it did not break me out. Having a jar does not bother me at all

So inexpensive for a good ingredients- it has niacimide, tocopherol ( vitamin E), some retinol ( does not have the smell of usual retinol creams), panthenol ( Vitamin B5) and some beta hidorxy acid in the form of ethylhexyl salicylate and this is at the bottom of the list
Did not have great expectations based on other reviews here, but for me it's great

I decided that at 44 a night cream was necessary. I have oily, acne prone skin, but this product has not caused any breakouts. I use Differin and Retin A on alternating nights, followed by this cream. My skin definitely looks smoother and brighter. I wish that it was unscented though. It doesn’t smell bad, it’s just totally unnecessary to add fragrance. It comes in a plastic jar, and I know that jars aren’t as hygienic as pumps, but there’s something luxurious to me about dipping my fingers in the cream. It also reminds me of watching my grandmother at her vanity performing her nightly beauty ritual. So many jars and bottles.

on 5/18/2016 10:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I picked this up after I finished my jar of Neutrogena deep moisture night cream, and I quickly remembered why I had not repurchased this before. Don't get me wrong, the cream feels wonderful, hydrating and absorbs quickly. However the scent is overwhelming to the point that I could not breath. I have asthma and this really triggered my asthma enough that I had to immediately wash it off. It's a nice scent but just too overwhelming. Unfortunately I will have to return this item and find something else.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This was an effective moisturizer, but I couldn't use it more than a few times. The fragrance is overwhelming, and it stings my skin bad enough that I wanted to wash it off.

Recently, I took a big hit in the finance department. I used to use high end moisturizers, but just couldn't afford it anymore. My skin tends to be very sensitive and breaks out easy, so I was nervous, but I tried this out. It is amazing. It moisturizes my skin so well. My skin is dry and this stuff is AWESOME. I put it on, go to sleep, and when I wake up my skin still feels moisturized. I love what this cream does for my skin. It has not broken me out. My skin looks better than ever!

I am on my fourth tub of this night cream. I will continue to buy it over and over again. I feel like this cream does better than my high end creams that I used in the past. Also, the price point is WONDERFUL. For women on a budget, this lil' jar of awesome is at a GREAT price and yields GREAT results.

I don't have anything bad to say about this night cream and will continue to buy over and over again!

on 12/28/2014 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is a wonderful, rich cream that softens my skin and keeps it moisturized. Works perfeclty as part of my skin care routine of Loreal scrub and light moisturizer, and Cetaphil cleanser. I have been using this nightly for 3 months and haven't had any reactions, despite the thickness and heavy scent. With caution, I can use this on the corners of my undereyes but be very careful because this stuff will burn your eyeballs out. Wash your hands with soap immediately after application.

Pros: Reduced lines, no dry patches, overall soft skin, consistent skin improvement

Con: The scent is astoundingly strong; it's as if there's triple concentrated perfume infused in every molecule of this cream. I love scents, so it's not a general sensitivity. I wish Olay would tone it down on this cream :(

on 9/7/2014 2:06:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

Bought this because of the enthusiastic reviews here. I use Dr. Hauschka skincare almost exclusively, but I just can't live with the Dr. H. "no night cream" rule. This is a solid product that does the job--nothing fancy but no bad effects either. Nice scent, absorbs well, my skin looks nice in the morning, no breakouts, and I think my skin is just a bit better overall--more even and smooth with cleaner pores--since I've been using it for a few months now. I see there are a few other Olay night creams and I'm not sure what's different about each of them but I might look into it when this jar runs out.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

great for oily, acne prone skin w/ early signs of aging. I ve been using this cream for about 6 months, every night after I wash my face, very light, perfumy but does not cause break out my skin, a little goes a long way.
paid about 10 bucks