Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

19 days ago

This is one of the few moisturizers I can use on my very congestion prone combo aging skin. As a older woman I find it difficult to find anti aging moisturizers that don’t cause congestion and break outs so needless to say this is one of the few I’ve bought multiple times. My skin feels moisturized and soft, not occlusive. Yay!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesGreen

26 days ago

The Clinique Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer is to dry skin what the Clinique Moisture Surge Auto Replenishing Hydrator is to oily skin.

The Turnaround Moisturizer is a great denatured alcohol and fragrance free moisturizing cream. It is pretty thick, and takes a few seconds to soak in. I have a feeling this might be too hydrating for most oily skin types. I also have found it is best to use this in your evening routine because it takes a while to fully absorb, and until it does skin looks and feels a little greasy on top.

The Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer contains a lot of beneficial ingredients as well as some great hydrating ingredients such as squalane, sunflower seedcake, and vitamin e. Although I do want to caution those with …

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age30-35