Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

4.4

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Wow. This has been the best mosturizer in my life, its so hydrating and makes my skin feel plump and refreshed when i wake up.

on 3/29/2016 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great night cream with lots of natural ingredients! Perfect at moisturising for normal to combination skins like mine in a humid climate.The cream itself is rather thick and adds to the luxurious pampering feeling whilst applying it. The cream absorbs right into the skin after a few minutes and has a lovely mild scent that is very calming and relaxing. This cream will not break me out and every time I apply it I feel like I'm nourishing my skin with all these natural oils. Love it as it's such good value for money and I will continue purchasing this one!

To Read all 28 Reviews, Login or Join

I have reach my 30s and my skin is combination dry.I work in ac environment therefore my skin is tight especially around my cheek area.I used innisfree sensitive range but i feel that is not hydrating enough so decided to hunt for cream moisturizer.I believe when u get older,your skin will become drier and I am grateful that my breakout has stop as well.
Thanks to MUA I managed to discover this brand and due to the positive feedback,I decided to try the cream.I live in singapore and our local pharmacy carry Sukin .The price is very reasonable so I brought 2 items, 1 is the sensitive skin moisturizer (14.95sgd) and the other is the restoring night cream (21.95sgd).I am very happy with the result especially for the night cream.Although is greasy when apply but after awhile it absord into the skin leaving my skin smooth and supple the next morning.I also realize my smile line is less visible thanks to the primarose and borage oil which are enriched with fatty acid that help in skin restoring and hydration.The ptds r made from natural ingredients and free from parabeb etc.
One thing that i dislike abt this ptd is the smell but overall it is a good night cream.

on 3/1/2016 2:42:00 AM

I was traveling for work & forgot my normal ($110) bottle of facial oil at home (shock horror) so in a rush I picked up this little gem from Chemist Warehouse and just WOW. I love that it contains no nastys, comes in dark packaging, love the very subtle smell but by far my favorite part is the rich luxurious cream that feels like heaven on your skin & sinks in just amazingly without a heavy or oily feel to it. Never causes breakouts on my sensitive skin & is perfect to use after a clay mask. I don't use it every night (I do have dry skin & did use nightly at the start but now just use every 2nd-3rd night) but when I do, my face feels softer & plumper the next morning. Have since purchased a second tub & this little beauty is now on heavy rotation in my beauty regime. If you're not sure about purchasing, take my word for it...this is a very budget friendly product that actually works!

on 7/8/2015 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

This is a rich cream! It smells lovely, it's smooth, creamy and instantly hydrates the skin. This is softness in a bottle. Good value for money.

I like this product but there are some flaws to it. It leaves you skin with a kind of mask feeling but other than that I do like it but I don't think I would repurchase it.

on 5/24/2015 11:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Pros: It is great for controlling my pimples and acne. Best night cream I've tried so far. Cons: It struggles to work effectively during the hormonal times of the month (lol). Doesn't sink in well and can make me oily/greasy.

on 3/6/2015 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Lovely night cream that is "heavy" but not oily and really sinks in to properly moisturise. I slather this on generously on my face and neck, wait about 5-10 mins for it to sink in, then layer on argan oil on top (2 drops) and my skin feels noticeably smoother and more plump the next morning. Smells nice and natural (but fades away quickly so that should make it alright for those with sensitive noses), does not clog pores, and a jar will last close to forever (i.e. at least 4 months with nightly use). The only drawback is that it comes in a jar - not very hygienic! But is really value for money.

I have been using this for a few months and can definitely say this is my go to moisturiser!
It reminds me of yoghurt in terms of texture and smell. An almond size of it every night is enough and it spreads and absorbs very well into the skin without feeling sticky, which is good before you head to sleep.

I have combination skin and my forehead breaks out a lot. I always apply it after shower and waking up the next morning I ALWAYS see improvements. My pimples aren't as inflamed and my skin feels much smoother.

Price is great too, definitely recommend if you're looking for a good affordable moisturiser.

on 11/15/2014 5:49:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I was surprised by the orange scent the cream had. It smelt sweet and pleasant, like I was applying orange cream onto my face. Which feels like a guilty pleasure. I think it moisturizes just fine, but it does not have some amazing result like other reviews claim. I would buy this again if I cannot find something better.