Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream

4.2

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil , Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ceteareth-20, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Seed Oil, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Linalool,* Limonene.* * Natural component of essential oils.

on 3/26/2018 12:33:00 AM

A product I'd never buy again. It was cheap, so I should have known better. It smells strange - like play dough a little? I have normal skin, but didn't find it moisturising at all. I've now upgraded to La Roche-Posay Redermic-R with incredible results.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Organic, natural clean, and most important very gentle to my skin. No reactions. I used other organic products and my skin got clogged. I tried this one and nothing,. So I stick to it. Gave one to my sister. Great price too. I got it in TJX (winners) . So happy with it so I repurchased it over and over. I recommend it.

on 12/4/2017 3:14:00 PM

I have combination skin. This cream is not as moisturizing as I was expecting.
I noticed it clogged my pores a bit as well. This product smells nice and the ingredient list looks great.
However, it isn't amazing for my skin, doesn't make me glowing or restore my moisture/not as hydrating.
It is good if you are just looking for something basic..

on 2/17/2017 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I just finished my second jar of this. I have dry, sensitive skin and eczema and this stuff moisturizes without irritating my skin. I know that doesn't sound impressive, but a lot of creams can't do that for me. It even leaves my skin glowing - something I thought only happened according to commercials.

This has been the best facial moisturizer I've tried so far. I only wish it wasn't in a jar which can let in bacteria. I'd recommend it to people with dry to normal skin. Can't speak for oily skin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really like this night cream. It is thick and hydrating without feeling overly heavy or greasy on the skin. It absorbs easily but leaves my skin feeling hydrated and plump. This cream does not clog my pores or cause any congestion or oiliness. It simply makes my skin feel moisturised and protected. The scent is a very herbal scent, smelling of mandarin, lavender and vanilla like the rest of the Sukin signature range. A little goes a long way, and the tub will last me a long time! It does come in a screw top glass jar rather than a pump bottle unfortunately, but the jar is sturdy with a strong lid. I highly recommend this product!

on 10/19/2016 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have used other products for years with no problem. Recently, looking for a less expensive night cream, I decided to give this product a try. I started to itch and scratch that night. I did not connect this the cream and used it again. The next day the itch continued along with red puffiness along my cheek bones. I am unable to use this product.

on 8/7/2016 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is nice. I like the fact it's an incredibly enriching night cream, and that's for sure. I haven't woken up with dry skin flakes all winter long, which is rare. However, that's about it. I don't really get that refreshed, plump feeling a lot of others who use this product do.

I use this alongside the Sukin organic rosehip oil every night, both compliment each other nicely.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Wow. This has been the best mosturizer in my life, its so hydrating and makes my skin feel plump and refreshed when i wake up.

on 3/29/2016 11:37:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Great night cream with lots of natural ingredients! Perfect at moisturising for normal to combination skins like mine in a humid climate.The cream itself is rather thick and adds to the luxurious pampering feeling whilst applying it. The cream absorbs right into the skin after a few minutes and has a lovely mild scent that is very calming and relaxing. This cream will not break me out and every time I apply it I feel like I'm nourishing my skin with all these natural oils. Love it as it's such good value for money and I will continue purchasing this one!

I have reach my 30s and my skin is combination dry.I work in ac environment therefore my skin is tight especially around my cheek area.I used innisfree sensitive range but i feel that is not hydrating enough so decided to hunt for cream moisturizer.I believe when u get older,your skin will become drier and I am grateful that my breakout has stop as well.
Thanks to MUA I managed to discover this brand and due to the positive feedback,I decided to try the cream.I live in singapore and our local pharmacy carry Sukin .The price is very reasonable so I brought 2 items, 1 is the sensitive skin moisturizer (14.95sgd) and the other is the restoring night cream (21.95sgd).I am very happy with the result especially for the night cream.Although is greasy when apply but after awhile it absord into the skin leaving my skin smooth and supple the next morning.I also realize my smile line is less visible thanks to the primarose and borage oil which are enriched with fatty acid that help in skin restoring and hydration.The ptds r made from natural ingredients and free from parabeb etc.
One thing that i dislike abt this ptd is the smell but overall it is a good night cream.