Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer

Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer

3.8

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Talc, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene /Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Silica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Portulaca Pilosa Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Methicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isoceteth-20, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Diacetyl Boldine, Sucrose Cocoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 4/10/2016 1:05:00 PM

This concealer did not work for me at all. I have combination skin and this did not work well to cover up acne or under eye circles. No matter where I put it on my face, it would become cakey and splotchy within a couple of hours, congealing and shining and drawing more attention to the "concealed area," and just generally being awful. It's very oily yet thick and gloopy and impossible to blend well no matter how you attempt to use it. The only pro is that a little goes a long way.

EDIT: I've changed my view on this concealer, it's actually possible to make it work and it's not so bad. Definitely would not repurchase, though.

Omg no, this is so awful. I am guessing the shade was ok---I purchased Vanilla. But the problem is that it was SO DRY. It hurt putting it on my face. It was dry and chalky and didn't cover ANYTHING. You'd have to have extremely tough or oily skin for this to work for you. I didn't pay much for it, thank God. It went right into the box to be swapped. Would not repurchase.

To Read all 66 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is so lovely and thick, and it has very high coverage. It's great for acne! I don't use it under my eyes as I like a thinner formulation there, but when I use this on my pimples it looks like I don't have any. It lasts and lasts as well.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Considering I went from Covergirl to this, I have to say it's a good product lol. I used Clinique before but I like this better. I would buy again.

on 2/14/2015 11:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The tiniest dot of this foundation covers ANYTHING! I have LOTS of acne scarring/hyper pigmentation on both of my cheeks and awful under eye circles and let me tell you- it covers EVERYTHING! There is no scent, it is infused with vitamins and blends so well. This is absolutely my new HG concealer- I've tried many. This stuff is a godsend! Worth the $20 I spent at Ulta for it.

on 11/23/2014 2:44:00 PM

I am a MAC NW20 and #2 is the shade that matches me best - a tad on the yellow side though-. It is more highly pigmented than other much more expensive products ( Bobbi Brown, Dior), provides medium to full coverage, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. However, it eventually settles into lines and disappears. May be worth trying to cover dark circles, but I am looking for a better product.

on 8/26/2014 10:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have repurchased this concealer 3 times because it is my absolute HOLY GRAIL concealer! The perfect nude colour matches my skin and pretty much all of my clients skin perfectly. It is super blendable and very high coverage, I have never tried anything quite like it! A little bit goes a LONG way. It literally lasts a year per tube if its just for personal use. The tube is fantastic because its still small enough to take in your handbag, and its just a squeeze tube so no mess and very sanitary. To top it off the packaging is so pretty to look at! I am such a big fan of this concealer and highly recommend it!

on 8/21/2014 11:12:00 AM

I would say it's an OK concealer...but far from perfect. It lasted me quite some time, I finally managed to use it all but I can't say it's been my first choice and I probably won't buy it again. It has a thick, creamy consistency which I would like if it wasn't so oily/greasy. Coverage is alright but it tends to crease, it's hard to blend and it never actually sets on your face. That and the fact that the color was a little bit off for me is enough for me not to buy it again.

This concealer was just an awful experience for me.
The color match was the only thing that was okay. I ended up returning this.
I am all for a more moisturizing concealer. Even with my oily skin, my under eye area can be quite dry even with an eye cream.
This however, was ...oily? I cant quite describe the texture. It was streaky and never set. It was incredibly difficult to blend not matter the amount you use. It creased and separated an hour after application regardless of amount used, primer underneath, or powder on top.
I tried for a month to get this to work and couldn't.
Would not recommend for anyone. I really cant see any skin type that would find this appealing.

on 5/10/2014 11:24:00 PM

I bought this concealer mainly because I saw it had such a good rating here and I don't regret that at all. I live in Iceland and because I don't have access to Too Faced here I had to get it through eBay and I believe I paid just over $20 for it which I think is a fantastic price considering I got it in August and now it's May and I haven't run out yet. This has fantastic coverage and like I've seen in most of the reviews here a little seriously goes a long way. I use it for my dark under eye circles which are pretty bad most of the time so I usually go for two thin layers along with elf's under eye setting powder. I do find that it creases a bit but it doesn't really bother me too much because I like everything else about it so much. I also use it one blemishes and redness that I might have occasionally and it does a great job covering that too.

I also introduced this to my mom who has an extremely hard time finding makeup products she can use because she seems to have some kind of an allergie to basically most makeup products that causes her to constantly "cry" through out the day while having the product on and she has not yet had that reaction to the concealer. She has these extremely bad dark under eye circles and she really loves the coverage too.

Just an over all very good product and I would highly recommend it. I have already repurchased to be prepared for running out because I don't think I will be using any other concealer, at least for now.