Uploaded by scopingforyou

price range

Reviews

3.0

5 months ago

I have this in the Everlasting Sunshine scent, which the packaging would lead you to believe smells like tropical flowers but I think actually smells like a fruit daiquiri. It's not unpleasant, though. And it works, in that it it will keep your armpits smelling like fruit daiquiri and not sweating through your shirt until you take it off. It's when it comes time to take the 24 hour …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

age44-55

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

eyesBlue

1.0

Apr/09/2016

So disappointed. This lasts for maybe two hours then I feel sticky and gross like I never put any deodorant on at all. I'm reapplying a couple times a day and if it's a gym day, forget it.

No where near 24 hour protection

About reviewer (1 reviews)

age36-43

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairRed, Unknown, Unknown

Apr/28/2015

This is what I've always used and it works as it should I think. I sweat a lot in the summer and I have no problems with this product.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (40 reviews)

age19-24

hairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

Jan/15/2015

I think this is just as good as the more expensive deodorant out there...you can get the smaller tubes for $1 and it definitely keeps me dry. Plus it comes in a variety of scents.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

skinNormal, Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

2.0

Nov/14/2014

Although the 2 I bought smelled good--powder and fresh--these didn't hold up to a normal work day and I'm not a sweaty person normally. Also scents don't last the day. (But I do use Certain Dri every night so that is my holy grail antiperspirant.) Of course these are ultra cheap so maybe for a teen starting out these would be great or for someone who loves a bargain and never …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1560 reviews)

age56 & Over

hairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Jul/20/2014

It wasn't strong enough for me, even though I don't perspire very much. The smells are ok, but the packaging fell apart easily. I prefer degree motion sense.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

Jan/06/2014

Only deodorant I use now because others have made my skin break into rashes. This stuff stays for 24 hours, no joke and leaves no residue. I can rely on it any day without worries and it's cheap.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1214 reviews)

age36-43

skinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

hairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/02/2013

I prefer dove over this but all in all this is a great product.

The staying power is not as much as dove but I wouldn't even put this product down. It does smell delightful.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

skinDry, Deep Dark, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/23/2013

I have this in the fresh scent. I apply it after I shower at night so I don't have to worry about it leaving mark on my clothes and in the morning I'm good to go. I stay dry throughout the day and I don't have to worry about B.O. It is cheap and it works well for me. I'm still in search of my HG deodorant but this is pretty good in my book.

About reviewer (2199 reviews)

age25-29

skinOily, Medium, Cool

hairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Jan/25/2013

I have this in i think called eternal sunshine or other. Aside from the scent, this stuff keeps me dry. From working out for 1.5 hrs, and constant running, i dont get the least biy moist. Also, when applied, boy can i smell my deodorant which is great. It keeps me from getting really stinky. Its suprising that.such a cheap deodorant works so.well. I cant wait to try the other scents out.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (160 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm