4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

I used to sweat really badly and would stain heaps of my shorts at school, forcing me to keep my jumper on all day and overheating. I saw some YouTube reviews on this product and ordered it immediately. I can say that this 110% works! I was so happy and now I can wear whatever I want without having sweat patches. This product really is a life saver, some others said that it itched/burned but for me, someone who has sensitive skin only itches a little when it's drying then I'm fine. The price is pretty good too. Definitely would recommend to anyone who sweats more than they would like to

on 10/11/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's kinda embarrassing for a lady to admit that she has a excessive sweating problem especially on a makeup site, but I feel that my story might help someone out there with my same problem. I have been looking for hyperhidrosis treatments that work for about 4 years. I have excessive sweating on my face and armpits, which makes it difficult for me to ever wear makeup. While finding something that works for my face has proven difficult, then excessive sweat under my armpits has really reduced because of this product. They say on their website that these are the best antiperspirants for men, but there are also awesome for women as well. I literally apply once after a shower and when my skin is dry and get coverage from too much sweating for 72 hours. And for people with this problem, this is a really big deal. I use the everyday product (There are different kinds and different levels of protection) which helps with both the sweating and the smell. I just wish they had something for your face too. Oh Well..Great product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Excessive sweating has ruled and controlled mt life. And I have tried any product that helps to moisturizer and hydrate my dry skin, but also handle my armpits from uncontrollable sweating. It's a balancing scale that really becomes a problem for my whole life. Hyperhidrosis treatments that I have taken in the past have ended up breaking out my skin in rashes or acme. So I really try to stay away from products that have don't have a high concentration of aluminium. That's the main reason why I like Certain, I take the product with the lowest percentage of aluminium and is water base so that its not clumpy and cake like on my skin. Excessive sweating causes me to be very insecure and Certain Dri has changed my life to make me confident and not worry about sweating every where I go.

on 7/26/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

miracle product! I used to have such sweaty armpits, it was so embarrassing, but now I barely sweat at all. I forget how sweaty my pits used to be lol. I loved it so much that I've recommended it to many people

on 6/8/2016 8:38:00 PM

I have NEVER wrote a review a day in my life. Never felt the need to.. heres a little backround about me. I am 23 years old and have been suffering since puberty with extremely sweaty underarms.. literally put a shirt on and 5 minutes later would have sweat spots for no reason at all.. i would just sweat and sweat and sweat. i got to the point that i bout inserts to absorb my sweat and i even sweat through those.. there was nights i would spend researching hyperhydrosis. recently I started working in sales and i am required to wear a bright blue shirt daily and i almost was dreading it because of my puddles under my arms... i went out and spent 30 dollars in deoderants to find something that worked... nothing.

FINALLY i came across this product!!!!! OMG it is a life saver ive been using it for a week and ive worn colors that i have never worn before i have worn clothes i never dreamed of wearing . . i can raise my hands up high and not worry if its wet. i cried when it actually worked

on 5/31/2016 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Say what you want about potential health risks associated with using anti-persperients but this WORKS. Sweating helps get rid of toxins the body creates as well as regulate temperature but sometimes you just don't want soaked underarms. This will probably help. Don't apply on freshly shaven underarms, trust me. Apply on freshly washed underarms at bedtime and wake up with totally dry underarms. The body isn't stupid, though, and it will compensate by redirecting moisture to other places like the hands, chest, back, groin, and feet so experiment with this for a while to see how you react. It may be very itchy upon application. Bear with it and don't apply RIGHT before bed so your sleep isn't disturbed. A great basic. Will repurchase.

P.S. if this doesn't work, try Botox. Talk to your doctor :)

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My armpits sweat all the time for no reason. This is the ONLY thing that works. I use the roll on. It must be applied SPARINGLY to dry armpits. Use just a tiny bit the first time, then work up to using it over most of your armpit. You don't need to roll it on like you would a normal deodorant. Using too much is what causes the burning.

One of my go to products! Warning: Use VERY sparingly as you don't need a lot. This actually prevented me from sweating way too much when I was in costa rica all of last summer and worked marvelously.

Effectiveness: 10/10
Packaging: 9/10

on 4/20/2016 5:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

LOVE Certain Dri; so happy I discovered it a few years ago. My issue wasn't that I sweat a lot, it's that my sweat really stunk. Ruined my clothes, plus I worried about being in close quarters. Very unpleasant. So Certain Dri was a godsend. Here in Texas, where the summers are ferociously hot, I simply can't imagine not using it to save my social life!

I buy the (now thicker formula) roll on, but I remove the roller ball (squeeze the 'neck' with a pair of pliers till it pops out), then pour the liquid into a spray bottle, which makes it easier to manage, and it lasts much longer. I spray one 'spritz' into my hand, rub my hands together, then apply--damp--to my pits. Yes, the drawback is some itchiness but I'll live with that in exchange for its more positive aspects (I keep one of these in my purse for 'pit-itch' because it doesn't damage my skin: http://tinyurl.com/z45teg7). The more product used, the itchier it will be; a little goes a long way. Just remember do NOT apply just after shaving, as it does contain alcohol. Discovered this the hard way. Ouch.

The roll on is not formulated with aluminium chlorohydrate or aluminium zirconium (their website says this: "Certain Dri contains the prescription-strength ingredient, aluminum chloride, the most effective active ingredient for treating excessive perspiration.") Not sure if it's any safer. The solid never did anything for me, plus it left white crap on my clothes. I just know for me, the roll on formula works great. I give it two pits up! :)

I wanted this product to work so bad, but instead it dried my armpits and gave me a rash. :(