4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best deodorant I've ever used in my life. The directions say to apply at night, and this method really works. My dermatologist told me that antiperspirant works by seeping into sweat glands, and blocking them. Your nervous system then communicates that your body doesn't need to produce sweat since the glands are blocked. My dermatologist said applying deodorant at night is recommended because typically sweat glands aren't active, the problem applying in the morning is that your body is already producing sweat-the antiperspirant won't work as well.

What I love about this method and applying it at night is that I don't have deodorant stains on my clothes. I've used this in 95 degree weather while hiking and have been surprised my armpits stayed dry. I've thought about using this on other places I sweat while working out, like my lower back.

The first time I used this I applied way too much and my armpits were itchy and dry. A little goes a long way, do not overlap application. Using the right amount I feel no irritation. I would use cautiously if you've experienced sensitivities to deodorant.

Using even the tiniest amount made me so itchy. Its unbearable. It keeps you mostly dry but the itching is too much

on 6/12/2017 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got the roll-on version. As an anti-perspirant this stuff is fantastic. I used to be that person that would sweat buckets but thankfully this really has helped. Unfortunately it doesn't help me with body odor, so I have a separate deodorant for that.

I used to sweat really badly and would stain heaps of my shorts at school, forcing me to keep my jumper on all day and overheating. I saw some YouTube reviews on this product and ordered it immediately. I can say that this 110% works! I was so happy and now I can wear whatever I want without having sweat patches. This product really is a life saver, some others said that it itched/burned but for me, someone who has sensitive skin only itches a little when it's drying then I'm fine. The price is pretty good too. Definitely would recommend to anyone who sweats more than they would like to

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Excessive sweating has ruled and controlled mt life. And I have tried any product that helps to moisturizer and hydrate my dry skin, but also handle my armpits from uncontrollable sweating. It's a balancing scale that really becomes a problem for my whole life. Hyperhidrosis treatments that I have taken in the past have ended up breaking out my skin in rashes or acme. So I really try to stay away from products that have don't have a high concentration of aluminium. That's the main reason why I like Certain, I take the product with the lowest percentage of aluminium and is water base so that its not clumpy and cake like on my skin. Excessive sweating causes me to be very insecure and Certain Dri has changed my life to make me confident and not worry about sweating every where I go.

on 10/11/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's kinda embarrassing for a lady to admit that she has a excessive sweating problem especially on a makeup site, but I feel that my story might help someone out there with my same problem. I have been looking for hyperhidrosis treatments that work for about 4 years. I have excessive sweating on my face and armpits, which makes it difficult for me to ever wear makeup. While finding something that works for my face has proven difficult, then excessive sweat under my armpits has really reduced because of this product. They say on their website that these are the best antiperspirants for men, but there are also awesome for women as well. I literally apply once after a shower and when my skin is dry and get coverage from too much sweating for 72 hours. And for people with this problem, this is a really big deal. I use the everyday product (There are different kinds and different levels of protection) which helps with both the sweating and the smell. I just wish they had something for your face too. Oh Well..Great product.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

My armpits sweat all the time for no reason. This is the ONLY thing that works. I use the roll on. It must be applied SPARINGLY to dry armpits. Use just a tiny bit the first time, then work up to using it over most of your armpit. You don't need to roll it on like you would a normal deodorant. Using too much is what causes the burning.

on 5/31/2016 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Say what you want about potential health risks associated with using anti-persperients but this WORKS. Sweating helps get rid of toxins the body creates as well as regulate temperature but sometimes you just don't want soaked underarms. This will probably help. Don't apply on freshly shaven underarms, trust me. Apply on freshly washed underarms at bedtime and wake up with totally dry underarms. The body isn't stupid, though, and it will compensate by redirecting moisture to other places like the hands, chest, back, groin, and feet so experiment with this for a while to see how you react. It may be very itchy upon application. Bear with it and don't apply RIGHT before bed so your sleep isn't disturbed. A great basic. Will repurchase.

P.S. if this doesn't work, try Botox. Talk to your doctor :)

on 7/26/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

miracle product! I used to have such sweaty armpits, it was so embarrassing, but now I barely sweat at all. I forget how sweaty my pits used to be lol. I loved it so much that I've recommended it to many people

on 6/8/2016 8:38:00 PM

I have NEVER wrote a review a day in my life. Never felt the need to.. heres a little backround about me. I am 23 years old and have been suffering since puberty with extremely sweaty underarms.. literally put a shirt on and 5 minutes later would have sweat spots for no reason at all.. i would just sweat and sweat and sweat. i got to the point that i bout inserts to absorb my sweat and i even sweat through those.. there was nights i would spend researching hyperhydrosis. recently I started working in sales and i am required to wear a bright blue shirt daily and i almost was dreading it because of my puddles under my arms... i went out and spent 30 dollars in deoderants to find something that worked... nothing.

FINALLY i came across this product!!!!! OMG it is a life saver ive been using it for a week and ive worn colors that i have never worn before i have worn clothes i never dreamed of wearing . . i can raise my hands up high and not worry if its wet. i cried when it actually worked