4.4

Active ingredient: Aluminum Chloride 12%. Inactive ingredients: Sodium Bicarbonate, Water.

on 7/5/2018 6:03:00 PM

This stuff works. I’m always paranoid about getting sweaty and felt like my regular deodorant wasn’t always enough for the hottest days. I read about Certain Dry and tried it out and was impressed. I use it during the summer mostly now. At night I’ll shower, wait until my skin is TOTALLY DRY (a most!) then apply. I usually do this every other night and use my regular Secret during the day as always. I don’t swear at all under my arms with this stuff. A caution though- this stings like crazy if you apply after waxing or shaving

on 5/25/2018 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Thank the heavens for this product! I bought the roll-on version for a pretty reasonable price. I have hyperhidrosis and it's so bad that I couldn't wear blouses or any material that easily shows where you are sweating, and I almost always have to wear socks and keep dabbing my hands, feet and underarms with tissues or a towel.

The product is a clear, liquidy consistency with no scent. As soon as I put this on at night, there is occasionally slight itching. It's not always there, and usually pretty minimal so the benefits definitely outweigh that. But the next morning, I have no sweating AT ALL. I can wear whatever shirt I want, and no matter how much I keep checking, my underarms are dry all day for maybe 2-3 days until I have to reapply again.

This stuff also lasts forever since you only use a bit of it every other day or so (or else you might get too itchy). Now I just need to find something for my hands and feet, since it's hard to put this product on them and then not walk around or wash my hands for hours.

on 1/13/2018 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

They’re serious when they say you need to not use this on freshly shaved armpits. It’s printed right on the container! The itching and burning kept me up at night several times, robbing me of needed sleep. I purchased this to make sure I wasn’t a stinky mess for my wedding, and it worked when applied the night before coupled with Chloe perfumed deodorant during the day. You also need to give it enough time to dry (like stand in front of a fan for five full minutes), or else your armpits will get unbelievably stinky. I really dislike this stuff, but I’ll probably end up buying it again after I forget how darn painful it is.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best deodorant I've ever used in my life. The directions say to apply at night, and this method really works. My dermatologist told me that antiperspirant works by seeping into sweat glands, and blocking them. Your nervous system then communicates that your body doesn't need to produce sweat since the glands are blocked. My dermatologist said applying deodorant at night is recommended because typically sweat glands aren't active, the problem applying in the morning is that your body is already producing sweat-the antiperspirant won't work as well.

What I love about this method and applying it at night is that I don't have deodorant stains on my clothes. I've used this in 95 degree weather while hiking and have been surprised my armpits stayed dry. I've thought about using this on other places I sweat while working out, like my lower back.

The first time I used this I applied way too much and my armpits were itchy and dry. A little goes a long way, do not overlap application. Using the right amount I feel no irritation. I would use cautiously if you've experienced sensitivities to deodorant.

Using even the tiniest amount made me so itchy. Its unbearable. It keeps you mostly dry but the itching is too much

on 6/12/2017 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've got the roll-on version. As an anti-perspirant this stuff is fantastic. I used to be that person that would sweat buckets but thankfully this really has helped. Unfortunately it doesn't help me with body odor, so I have a separate deodorant for that.

I used to sweat really badly and would stain heaps of my shorts at school, forcing me to keep my jumper on all day and overheating. I saw some YouTube reviews on this product and ordered it immediately. I can say that this 110% works! I was so happy and now I can wear whatever I want without having sweat patches. This product really is a life saver, some others said that it itched/burned but for me, someone who has sensitive skin only itches a little when it's drying then I'm fine. The price is pretty good too. Definitely would recommend to anyone who sweats more than they would like to

on 10/11/2016 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's kinda embarrassing for a lady to admit that she has a excessive sweating problem especially on a makeup site, but I feel that my story might help someone out there with my same problem. I have been looking for hyperhidrosis treatments that work for about 4 years. I have excessive sweating on my face and armpits, which makes it difficult for me to ever wear makeup. While finding something that works for my face has proven difficult, then excessive sweat under my armpits has really reduced because of this product. They say on their website that these are the best antiperspirants for men, but there are also awesome for women as well. I literally apply once after a shower and when my skin is dry and get coverage from too much sweating for 72 hours. And for people with this problem, this is a really big deal. I use the everyday product (There are different kinds and different levels of protection) which helps with both the sweating and the smell. I just wish they had something for your face too. Oh Well..Great product.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Excessive sweating has ruled and controlled mt life. And I have tried any product that helps to moisturizer and hydrate my dry skin, but also handle my armpits from uncontrollable sweating. It's a balancing scale that really becomes a problem for my whole life. Hyperhidrosis treatments that I have taken in the past have ended up breaking out my skin in rashes or acme. So I really try to stay away from products that have don't have a high concentration of aluminium. That's the main reason why I like Certain, I take the product with the lowest percentage of aluminium and is water base so that its not clumpy and cake like on my skin. Excessive sweating causes me to be very insecure and Certain Dri has changed my life to make me confident and not worry about sweating every where I go.

on 7/26/2016 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

miracle product! I used to have such sweaty armpits, it was so embarrassing, but now I barely sweat at all. I forget how sweaty my pits used to be lol. I loved it so much that I've recommended it to many people