Old Spice All Products

4.5

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

My boyfriend does not like old spice neither do I and that is because it stinks it's too much of a loud scent and the deoderant smells good but does not last too long he is not a fan

I decided to give Old Spice deodorant a shot for 2 reasons. 1. I'd heard Wolfhorn smells like fruit roll ups. 2. From browsing here over the years, I'd heard others mention using men's deodorant.

I ended up picking Bearglove antiperspirant over Wolfhorn and so far it has not disappointed. The scent is fruity with a hint of spice. It's not too masculine. Even better, it lasts throughout the day (something Secret Clinical, Lady's Speedstick, and Dove have all failed at for me). At the end of the day, I don't have to worry about my deodorant wearing off which is awesome!

Also, I feel this really does reduce how much I sweat. Even in a warm classroom in snugly fit dress, I stayed dry. With my other deodorants, I've worn that very dress and that wasn't the case.

Overall, I'm really impressed with Old Spice. The price is great and so far, it's done exactly what it's supposed to. If this keeps up, I can see myself switching to Old Spice permanently.

After 3 days of using the Wolfthorn deodorant, my underarms broke out in a rash and what appear to be chemical burns. I have not changed my body wash, so I'm reasonably sure this was an allergic reaction to the deodorant.

It's too bad, because I loved the scent and the deodorant did work well. I should have known better than to start using a new product without patch testing. Lesson learned!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I really don't like most female deodorant/antiperspirant scents, so I ventured into men's and I'm so glad that I did! I'm a sweaty gal and I need something that isn't going to poop out mid day and leave me stinky. I've tried both the deodorant and antiperspirant and I love both. While they don't keep me totally dry, the wetness I get doesn't smell like B.O.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amber is the BEST!!!! Smells awesome! Totally lasts... Forget women's. Doesn't work on me. I finally stay dry and no BO. I use a generous amount. What I really like too is that most of my perfumes have amber in them. So it's a win win ....!!! Neutral in my world. Probably the one that is more feminine in my opinion. Also, tried fresher figi. That's a fun clean scent. Little more for summer tho. Citron and Timber are nice too! Cheaper than women's, bigger, lasts longer, smell better and never ever get on clothes or ball up on pits!! so wonderful!

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I bought the original deodorant, not antiperspirant. For smell, it works great for the entire day. As it's only a deodorant, it does nothing for sweat, but that's what I prefer. I know someone who also uses this, and they say one stick, used daily, lasts for two years. Pretty good for $3 in Canada!

Skin: Other, Olive, Neutral

So overall I can only speak for myself. I've owned Amber, Bali, Denali, Bear Glove, Fiji and they all seem really unisex scents, even though they are targeted toward men. I picked the scents listed because they are not overwhelmingly masculine. They are fresh, soft, and unisex really. I prefer this over the floral, heavy fruitiness, cup cake vanilla scents of women's deodorant, and plus I don't feel that many women's deodorant offer the protection that I need. I know that some people experienced some problems when they were first brought out, but my problem then was that the protection didn't last well. That seems to have improved. I discovered I liked this when I couldn't find the Dove Men's 24hr Anti-perspirant, unscented. The only reason I gave it 4 lippies is that it leaves a white residue on clothing if your not careful.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Purchased this last week after seeing that some female athletes have been giving OS deodorants high praise. I live in the South West and unfortunately temps are still in the 90's and working at an elementary school I am inside and outside and going after children all day and my deodorant just wasn't cutting it. It would be 3pm and I'd feel wet and smelly and not fresh. (I practically needed a shower after getting home in order to go to the gym)

So I tried Old Spice Wolfthorn. It's slightly citrusy, not overpowering or extremely masculine, though I do like masculine scents as well, and keeps me dry until the end of the day. And best part is that I was able to purchase it at CVS for under $6

I have been a fan of OS for a while. My favorite is Wolfthorn - it has a very pleasant lemony sweet scent. I also like Bearglove. Both are not overly masculine at all, they are absolutely unisex. OS works really well at controlling wetness and odor. I usually shower every day, but on those lazy days when I skip the shower, I find that the deodorant still works without reapplying. With most women's deodorants/antiperspirants I would start smelling funky after about 8 hours, which is not the best thing for a nurse working 12 hour shifts.

Wolfthorn DEODORANT (not anti-perspirant)

Some history: I have tried every type of pit stuff. Sprays, deodorants, anti-perspirants, organic creams, magnesium oil (only natural thing that works but BURNS), yada yada. I have STRONG body odor, but only a light to medium amount of sweat. Most products both irritate my skin AND don't work.

After reading all the reviews on here, I decided to try Old Spice deodorant. Someone I knew had the Wolfthorn one, so I just tested it that way. I couldn't believe that the smell was so gender neutral! To me, it's like a light Kool-Aid smell. Weird, but great. Most importantly, I didn't stink with this on in 90 degree heat at all during the day. I could only detect a faint odor after I woke up the next morning.

I have since purchased my own and used it for two hot, humid months. All the irritation and clogging I had from thick anti-perspirants is gone. I never smell. My clothes are not ruined. I've barely made a dent in the product. What more can I say? Buy it.