Old Spice All Products

4.7

on 7/21/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

MUA does it again. I was looking for a new antiperspirant/deodorant because Dove just wasn’t cutting it anymore. Not even the “Clinical Strength” version. So after I saw all of these reviews, I also Googled “women use Old Spice deodorant,” and lo and behold, it’s a thing.

I bought three from the Wild collection -- Wolfthorn (which really does smell like citrus Skittles, as another reviewer noted below), Hawkridge (spicy vanilla; yummy but better for fall/winter, IMO) and Bearglove -- but I returned Bearglove because IMO that one smelled very similar to the green Dove Go Fresh, kinda grassy/fruity, and I'm not a fan.

Still, this stuff works, y’all. It literally prevents me from sweating. At all. And, in the case of Wolfthorn and Hawkridge, this stuff smells REALLY good and not at all manly. The only downside is those ridiculous names. I can’t even remember them half the time. Is it Wolfridge, Hawkglove and Bearthorn? Hawkthorn, Bearridge and Wolfglove? I have no idea.

There is a fourth one in this collection, too – Foxcrest – but I smelled it in-store and thought it was straight-up man-smelling. More on the woodsy tip, if you will. Not my cuppa, but citrus Skittles and vanilla? Sign me up!

on 5/17/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

heh. this is mine too lol

I gave Old Spice a try thanks to the lovely MUA ladies, and I'm now a fan for 3 wonderful years! It just works!! I've switched to other brands when I was in "testing phase" but I keep coming back to Old Spice. In fact I ALWAYS have a backup Old Spice in my room.

I sweat a lot, I have my dad's genes. I sweat when I'm nervous, when I'm walking, the moment I am warm, even when I drink a lot of warm soup. Wtf. Old Spice has been able to keep me BO-free, keeps my clothes BO-free, and it lasts me 24 hours! I'm using the white Fresh Collection Antiperspirant one. It does have aluminum but there is not enough evidence to claim it causes cancer. Therefore I am a proud owner of an aluminum deodorant. Deodorant with natural ingredients do not work AT ALL on me.

Downside: it lasts me exactly 24 hours. No more. That's fine! The gel and invisible ones do not work on me unfortunately... so I stay with the white solid deodorant, which usually ruins my blouses.

After 24 hours, I start to smell... it's how my body do. I make sure to wipe my pits (with baby wipes) before reapplying just to rid myself of bacteria.

The Wolfthorn stuff smells good. Like citrus skittles. And it has WOLVES on the package. LOOK AT THAT PACKAGING. I got the deodorant to use over Certain Dri/Drysol in the mornings.

on 3/5/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was recently developing an allergic reaction to the crystal stick. so I had to stop using it because it was giving me rashes in my underarm area!. I am not a fan of wearing anti-antiperspirant everyday, so i was looking for just a regular deodorant. APPARENTLY they dont make those anymore for women. all i could find was a deodorant / anti-antiperspirant highbreds. I was very disappointed. In my search i found soft and dry - sweet bliss. great soft scent. the only problem is, i have a very strong BO and this just wasnt cutting it. by the end of the day, it was worn off and my BO was just there. so i tried Old spice. I bought fiji and bearglove. Bearglove smelt alright in the store, but when i wore, the scent was just too strong and too manly. Fiji on the other hand is fantastic. it keeps my BO at bay,the smell is not aggressive or overbearing. if you are looking for a deodorant try fiji.

on 2/24/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I always buy Old Spice deodorants/anti-antiperspirants for my husband and he likes them. But recently we found some citron on sale (awesome scent, btw) and he told me he didn't like the Fiji scent we previously bought, it was too sweet for him. So he gave it to me. I think the smell is a little strong but not too "manly". It's kind of unisex and it does fade throughout the day. But holy wow. Previously I was using Ban because I liked the simple scents and it was cheap. I usually HATE 'girly' smells. But the Old Spice works SO well, I'm actually sweating everywhere but my armpits don't stink. What!? I'm so not used to that. I practically didn't bother with deodorant because nothing really worked, and only wore the Ban to like, work in hopes I don't offend everyone around me. I don't usually bother if I'm working out or volunteering with animals or something because I expect to smell. But this is actually kind of a game changer. I actually don't have that sweaty armpit smell. Even at the end of the day. I got so used to that being just life and now I realize it doesn't have to be. Awesome.

on 2/15/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Old Spice Fiji is the best deodorant I've ever used. The scent is amazing; a little woodsy but still very clean. According to http://www.basenotes.net/threads/251573-Old-Spice-Fresh-collection-scent-notes -

Top Notes: Bergamot, Blood Orange, Kalamanzi
Middle Notes: Refreshing Juniper, Cardamom, Lavender, Watery Herbal Blend, Lotus
Base Notes: Warm Woods, Amber, Coconut, Sweet Musk

Scent aside, what I love about this product is that it lasts all day and it seems to work very well with my female body chemistry. I've tried countless women's deodorants and I've found that by the afternoon, having applied the deodorant in the morning, the mixture of my sweat and the product creates an unpleasant odor. With Fiji, even by the end of the day, it still smells fresh. Love it!

I also own Bearglove, but it's a little too sweet-smelling for my liking, so I never wear it.

on 10/14/2014 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have an excessive sweating problem (hyperhidrosis) and this product doesn't work for me.This product is going to waste sitting in my draw.I use certain dri roll on and apply at night and that works really well 0% sweat.I have a review of certain dri on my profile.

feel free to email me to ask questions. check out my other review on certain dri if you like :)

emilyemilyworld@outlook.com - Here to help and support, not judge :)

good luck

on 9/14/2014 4:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I first got into Old Spice when a girlfriend smelled really nice one time and I started intensely sniffing her shoulder going "what is this you smell really good". It was classic Old Spice. I didn't want to have my nose stuck to myself all the time so I decided to try some others.

The Wild series of deodorants are pretty unisex. Maybe even feminine. Seriously. I tried the Wolfthorn first--smells like Skittles or pineapples, intensely fruity and sweet. I had a friend hug me after a workout and say I smelled like soap (I hadn't showered, just reapplied deodorant). It's just an inoffensive and widely enjoyable scent all around.

Hawkridge is even nicer to me. It smells a bit sharp and men's-body-wash-like in the stick but when applied, body heat really brings out the warm tones of vanilla, something buttery and cocoa-like. It's sweet, and very warm.

Foxcrest is next--if I can find it!

They go on clear and smooth, don't leave marks, ward off BO, and come off in the shower. I'm sold.

on 9/13/2014 4:28:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I've been using the wolfthorn scent for three months and it's been keeping me stink free. I'm not comfortable using antiperspirants and don't really care if I sweat. I just want something that will keep me smelling good and won't leave horrible stains on my clothes.

I'm working eight hour shifts doing fast paced manual labor in an unairconditioned building and I leave work smelling fine.

This deodorant smells nice, a sort of sweet citrus, berry scent. It isn't overpowering like most women's deodorants and after about twenty minutes you don't smell it anymore. It goes on feeling cool and dries almost immediately. I can put it on while I'm getting dressed and don't have to worry about it staining my shirt, or making the underarms feel stiff and gucked up with product. It's never left any residue on my clothes, and it never feels caked on and gross. I don't feel like I need to scrub my underarms to get it off at night.

This works really well and I'm happy I found it.

on 9/11/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I felt the same way so many other reviewers felt, that I was tired of spending money on deodorant/antiperspirant that didn’t seem to work that well but was expensive. I’ve always been a bad sweater, which I have always hated. I tried the “clinical strength” products and they did work a little better, but weren’t amazing, and they were so expensive! One day last summer I decided to try my boyfriend’s deodorant (original Old Spice) because he’s a very sweaty guy and it seemed to work pretty well for him. Lo and behold, I thought it was great! Didn’t like the smell of that one because I felt like I smelled like a guy and it is strong smelling (I like it on him but not on me!), but loved the product. Old Spice now makes so many great scents that smell more unisex which is great! I personally like somewhat musky scents for women anyway, and the one I use is the Foxcrest scent. For those of you that want a fruitier or slightly more feminine smell there are some others that you would like. However, the scent is stronger than women’s deodorant, but I don’t mind that because I like the scent I chose and it works with the perfume scents I use. For example on how it has a strong scent, I have twice been complimented on my perfume when wearing this deodorant, even though I wasn’t wearing any perfume… just recently applied deodorant/antiperspirant.

Bottom line: Old Spice goes on clear, keeps me pretty dry, works all day, and leaves me smelling fresh without it being too overpowering. Not to mention that it’s cheaper than women’s deodorant! No complaints and I will definitely be an Old Spice girl for life! I was surprised to see how many women are like me and have switched to men’s deodorant.

Top Rated Old Spice Products