Old Spice All Products

on 9/30/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in Bearglove and Hawkridge. I love both, but I had to special order the Hawkridge, as no store around me carried the deodorant only version.

I had used Mitchum Smart Solid for years, but it is impossible to find in stores now, so I went searching for something new. Basically, I just wanted something that would keep me from smelling, and wouldn't stain my clothes. (I also originally wanted something unscented, but gave that up.) After a very long and irritating journey through the selections for women, I finally decided I would try Old Spice. (There is the natural Crystal deodorant, but as your armpits have to be clean when you put it on, that made it inconvenient for me, as I tend to shower at night.)

I am very happy with the Old Spice deodorants. Since it is deodorant only, you do still sweat (not as bad as I was expecting it to be), but I don't ever smell bad with this stuff. Even when I forget to put it on in the morning, it's still going strong from the day before. It's a blue solid, which for me goes on clear. (I have seen some complaints about it staining white shirts, but I don't wear white, so I cannot comment on that.) But I no longer get the dreaded white antiperspirant marks on my clothes, which I HATE. I got them with every women's antiperspirant/deodorant I tried, even the ones that were supposed to be non-marking or Ultra Clear. (I'm looking at you, Degree.)

The price isn't bad, $4-$5 depending where you buy it. And it's lasted a long time for me. I still have yet to use up my first stick of Bearglove, which I did use exclusively for a couple months before I special ordered the Hawkridge.

I can't figure out what the Bearglove smells like, but to me it registers as clean, not manly. And the Hawkridge is kind of a spicy vanilla scent, that I think I'll wear a lot in winter. If you're at all interested, go to the store and smell them. There are several options that are, in my opinion, unisex. And Wolfthorn smells like candy, or red fruit punch, depending on your perspective.

Simply put: I've gone Old Spice, and I'm not going back.

Please note: the picture shows the ones with grey caps, which are the Antiperspirant/Deodorant formulation. My review is for the deodorant only blue solid, which have red caps.

on 9/25/2015 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Holy cow- I can't believe I didn't try this sooner. It never occurred to me to try mens deoderant until I read the reviews on here. Sure enough, this stuff is great. The Secret Clinical I had been using wasn't cutting it and was ridiculously expensive. So I took a quick sniff of the Wolfthorn in the store and I was sold. It smells like candy, not at all manly. (Men might even find it to be too sweet.) And it is the best deoderant I've tried. Highly recommend.

on 8/9/2015 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have the one with the coconut scent. It's meant for men but I absolutely love it. It has this unique scent that made me choose it and good antiperspirant effect as well. We rock these deodorants with my man and I recommend those for both genders!

on 7/21/2015 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

MUA does it again. I was looking for a new antiperspirant/deodorant because Dove just wasn’t cutting it anymore. Not even the “Clinical Strength” version. So after I saw all of these reviews, I also Googled “women use Old Spice deodorant,” and lo and behold, it’s a thing.

I bought three from the Wild collection -- Wolfthorn (which really does smell like citrus Skittles, as another reviewer noted below), Hawkridge (spicy vanilla; yummy but better for fall/winter, IMO) and Bearglove -- but I returned Bearglove because IMO that one smelled very similar to the green Dove Go Fresh, kinda grassy/fruity, and I'm not a fan.

Still, this stuff works, y’all. It literally prevents me from sweating. At all. And, in the case of Wolfthorn and Hawkridge, this stuff smells REALLY good and not at all manly. The only downside is those ridiculous names. I can’t even remember them half the time. Is it Wolfridge, Hawkglove and Bearthorn? Hawkthorn, Bearridge and Wolfglove? I have no idea.

There is a fourth one in this collection, too – Foxcrest – but I smelled it in-store and thought it was straight-up man-smelling. More on the woodsy tip, if you will. Not my cuppa, but citrus Skittles and vanilla? Sign me up!

on 5/17/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

heh. this is mine too lol

I gave Old Spice a try thanks to the lovely MUA ladies, and I'm now a fan for 3 wonderful years! It just works!! I've switched to other brands when I was in "testing phase" but I keep coming back to Old Spice. In fact I ALWAYS have a backup Old Spice in my room.

I sweat a lot, I have my dad's genes. I sweat when I'm nervous, when I'm walking, the moment I am warm, even when I drink a lot of warm soup. Wtf. Old Spice has been able to keep me BO-free, keeps my clothes BO-free, and it lasts me 24 hours! I'm using the white Fresh Collection Antiperspirant one. It does have aluminum but there is not enough evidence to claim it causes cancer. Therefore I am a proud owner of an aluminum deodorant. Deodorant with natural ingredients do not work AT ALL on me.

Downside: it lasts me exactly 24 hours. No more. That's fine! The gel and invisible ones do not work on me unfortunately... so I stay with the white solid deodorant, which usually ruins my blouses.

After 24 hours, I start to smell... it's how my body do. I make sure to wipe my pits (with baby wipes) before reapplying just to rid myself of bacteria.

The Wolfthorn stuff smells good. Like citrus skittles. And it has WOLVES on the package. LOOK AT THAT PACKAGING. I got the deodorant to use over Certain Dri/Drysol in the mornings.

on 3/5/2015 6:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I was recently developing an allergic reaction to the crystal stick. so I had to stop using it because it was giving me rashes in my underarm area!. I am not a fan of wearing anti-antiperspirant everyday, so i was looking for just a regular deodorant. APPARENTLY they dont make those anymore for women. all i could find was a deodorant / anti-antiperspirant highbreds. I was very disappointed. In my search i found soft and dry - sweet bliss. great soft scent. the only problem is, i have a very strong BO and this just wasnt cutting it. by the end of the day, it was worn off and my BO was just there. so i tried Old spice. I bought fiji and bearglove. Bearglove smelt alright in the store, but when i wore, the scent was just too strong and too manly. Fiji on the other hand is fantastic. it keeps my BO at bay,the smell is not aggressive or overbearing. if you are looking for a deodorant try fiji.

on 2/24/2015 1:35:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

I always buy Old Spice deodorants/anti-antiperspirants for my husband and he likes them. But recently we found some citron on sale (awesome scent, btw) and he told me he didn't like the Fiji scent we previously bought, it was too sweet for him. So he gave it to me. I think the smell is a little strong but not too "manly". It's kind of unisex and it does fade throughout the day. But holy wow. Previously I was using Ban because I liked the simple scents and it was cheap. I usually HATE 'girly' smells. But the Old Spice works SO well, I'm actually sweating everywhere but my armpits don't stink. What!? I'm so not used to that. I practically didn't bother with deodorant because nothing really worked, and only wore the Ban to work in hopes I don't offend everyone around me. I don't usually bother if I'm working out or volunteering with animals or something because I expect to smell. But this is actually kind of a game changer. I actually don't have that sweaty armpit smell. Even at the end of the day. I got so used to that being just life and now I realize it doesn't have to be. Awesome.

on 2/15/2015 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Old Spice Fiji is the best deodorant I've ever used. The scent is amazing; a little woodsy but still very clean. According to http://www.basenotes.net/threads/251573-Old-Spice-Fresh-collection-scent-notes -

Top Notes: Bergamot, Blood Orange, Kalamanzi
Middle Notes: Refreshing Juniper, Cardamom, Lavender, Watery Herbal Blend, Lotus
Base Notes: Warm Woods, Amber, Coconut, Sweet Musk

Scent aside, what I love about this product is that it lasts all day and it seems to work very well with my female body chemistry. I've tried countless women's deodorants and I've found that by the afternoon, having applied the deodorant in the morning, the mixture of my sweat and the product creates an unpleasant odor. With Fiji, even by the end of the day, it still smells fresh. Love it!

I also own Bearglove, but it's a little too sweet-smelling for my liking, so I never wear it.

on 10/14/2014 8:17:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I have an excessive sweating problem (hyperhidrosis) and this product doesn't work for me.This product is going to waste sitting in my draw.I use certain dri roll on and apply at night and that works really well 0% sweat.I have a review of certain dri on my profile.

feel free to email me to ask questions. check out my other review on certain dri if you like :)

emilyemilyworld@outlook.com - Here to help and support, not judge :)

good luck