4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

This review is for Old Spice deodorant in the “Classic” scent. I am a woman, and I love this product. Research (thank you Fragrantica.com!) says that it is an Oriental Spice with notes of nutmeg, lemon, orange, star anise, aldehydes, carnation, jasmine, geranium, cinnamon, heliotrope, pimento, ambergris, benzoin, cedar, vanilla, tonka bean and musk. It is GORGEOUS and warm and comforting, and I have found it can actually be used as a solid perfume as well because it leaves no trace on skin as it’s a sort of hard gel that feels cooling when applied. I rubbed the stick on my wrists and it totally works! Leaves no marks just wonderful smell that lasts. One could use another regular deodorant and just use this one as a solid perfume. I will do it, I don’t care..lol...So pleased with this product. Highly recommend and would purchase again (though I most likely won’t have to as I purchased a six stick pack!) :-) This product is a deodorant NOT an antiperspirant, which makes it even more like a solid perfume!

About reviewer (1311 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I used to wear any and all Old Spice deodorants because I thought my girlfriend would think the scents were sexy... ahh, it turns out she hates Old Spice. Damn! :) Okay, well as a deodorant it functioned normally. You know? I wasn't stinky. Well, I didn't think so, my girlfriend would beg to differ.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

2.0

3 years ago

My boyfriend does not like old spice neither do I and that is because it stinks it's too much of a loud scent and the deoderant smells good but does not last too long he is not a fan

About reviewer (76 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

3 years ago

I decided to give Old Spice deodorant a shot for 2 reasons. 1. I'd heard Wolfhorn smells like fruit roll ups. 2. From browsing here over the years, I'd heard others mention using men's deodorant. I ended up picking Bearglove antiperspirant over Wolfhorn and so far it has not disappointed. The scent is fruity with a hint of spice. It's not too masculine. Even better, it lasts throughout the day (something Secret Clinical, Lady's Speedstick, and Dove have all failed at for me). At the end of the day, I don't have to worry about my deodorant wearing off which is awesome! Also, I feel this really does reduce how much I sweat. Even in a warm classroom in snugly fit dress, I stayed dry. With my other deodorants, I've worn that very dress and that wasn't the case. Overall, I'm really impressed with Old Spice. The price is great and so far, it's done exactly what it's supposed to. If this keeps up, I can see myself switching to Old Spice permanently.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

3 years ago

After 3 days of using the Wolfthorn deodorant, my underarms broke out in a rash and what appear to be chemical burns. I have not changed my body wash, so I'm reasonably sure this was an allergic reaction to the deodorant. It's too bad, because I loved the scent and the deodorant did work well. I should have known better than to start using a new product without patch testing. Lesson learned!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I really don't like most female deodorant/antiperspirant scents, so I ventured into men's and I'm so glad that I did! I'm a sweaty gal and I need something that isn't going to poop out mid day and leave me stinky. I've tried both the deodorant and antiperspirant and I love both. While they don't keep me totally dry, the wetness I get doesn't smell like B.O.

About reviewer (364 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

3 years ago

Amber deodorant is the BEST!!!! Not antiperspirant! Smells awesome! Totally lasts... Forget women's. Doesn't work on me. I finally stay dry and no BO. I use a generous amount. What I really like too is that most of my perfumes have amber in them. So it's a win win ....!!! Neutral in my world. Probably the one that is more feminine in my opinion. Also, tried fresher figi. That's a fun clean scent. Little more for summer tho. Citron and Timber are nice too! Cheaper than women's, bigger, lasts longer, smell better and never ever get on clothes or ball up on pits!! so wonderful!

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

4 years ago

I bought the original deodorant, not antiperspirant. For smell, it works great for the entire day. As it's only a deodorant, it does nothing for sweat, but that's what I prefer. I know someone who also uses this, and they say one stick, used daily, lasts for two years. Pretty good for $3 in Canada!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Purchased this last week after seeing that some female athletes have been giving OS deodorants high praise. I live in the South West and unfortunately temps are still in the 90's and working at an elementary school I am inside and outside and going after children all day and my deodorant just wasn't cutting it. It would be 3pm and I'd feel wet and smelly and not fresh. (I practically needed a shower after getting home in order to go to the gym) So I tried Old Spice Wolfthorn. It's slightly citrusy, not overpowering or extremely masculine, though I do like masculine scents as well, and keeps me dry until the end of the day. And best part is that I was able to purchase it at CVS for under $6

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

from

4 years ago

I have been a fan of OS for a while. My favorite is Wolfthorn - it has a very pleasant lemony sweet scent. I also like Bearglove. Both are not overly masculine at all, they are absolutely unisex. OS works really well at controlling wetness and odor. I usually shower every day, but on those lazy days when I skip the shower, I find that the deodorant still works without reapplying. With most women's deodorants/antiperspirants I would start smelling funky after about 8 hours, which is not the best thing for a nurse working 12 hour shifts.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age36-43