Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Bobbi Brown Hydrating Gel Cream

3.7

INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] TRIBEHENIN PEG-20 ESTERS [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] CYCLOHEXASILOXANE [] GLYCERIN [] GLYCERYL STEARATE [] DIMETHICONE [] IMPERATA CYLINDRICA ROOT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM (CARDAMOM) [] ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS (ROSEMARY) [] ROSA CANINA (ROSE) FRUIT OIL [] CORIANDRUM SATIVUM (CORIANDER) SEED OIL [] JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) [] CHOLESTEROL [] TREHALOSE [] HYDROXYPROLINE [] PROLINE [] CAPRYLYL GLYCOL [] PHYTOSPHINGOSINE [] PHYTANTRIOL [] ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN [] CYCLOPENTASILOXANE [] ACRYLATES COPOLYMER [] LINOLEIC ACID [] DIMETHICONOL [] PEG-8 [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] TOCOPHEROL [] ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] GLYCINE [] SODIUM CARBOMER [] ASCORBIC ACID [] XANTHAN GUM [] SODIUM CITRATE [] PHENOXYETHANOL

on 12/21/2014 9:07:00 AM

Tried MANY moisturizers, from different brands and consistency, by far this is the BEST I've ever come across (as a day moisturizer). Good thing about this product, no SPF! Wonderful for me because I prefer separate sunscreen, an SPF moisturizer + different sunscreen = breakouts/clogged pores for me.

The product spreads smoothly and evenly, moisturizing my skin for hours, and it felt so good and light! Never thought this product is such a bullseye spot on for my dehydrated skin. I like the packaging but it's only good for a display, for real life usage is a bit annoying, I have to steal my SKII spatulas to scoop the product out. Also, not good for traveling purposes. Other than that, I'm more than happy with the product. Definetely will repurchase!

on 11/4/2011 3:29:00 AM

Love the texture. Perfect for combo skin. Skin feels silky smooth after. Works as a primer. Slightly scented, lovely. Will buy again.

I liked the original version of this and have used in the past as a 'winter' cream, so when the gel cream version just came out in the UK in time for summer i thought it was just what i needed for my combo skin. But it just looks quite greasy and shiny on me, and the intense fragrance really irratated my sensitive skin. I have a little redness around the sides of my nose and after a few mins of applying this cream the redness did get worse. Foundation didnt go on as well over it as when i use my clarins cream. Back to clinique's dramatically different moisturing gel-cream for me for summer, never lets me down :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This irritated my skin. The smell is way too strong. Not good for sensitive skin :( Priced way too high too. Just not for me.

on 10/12/2010 9:05:00 PM

It is really a tough job to find a cream for my skin because I have very oily skin at T-zone and check, and very dry skin around lip. I bought this cream gel 3 days ago, and I used it every morning as the last step of my skincare routin, this is very very good, I have less oil during the day, and I did not feel any dryness. I am using the Cle de peau $500 cream every night.

It's the best cream i've ever used! No kidding. I've been using sisley, la mer, etc...for ages, and this cream beats all of them. Although uou do need a high-end serum to use in conjuction with it since it will only moisturize your skin (beautifully!!!!). Will buy again. the price is 33, not bad at all for the quality of the product.
Well done Bobbi!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Well for starters this New Gel cream is geared towards people with normal to oily & combination skin types. Which would be me. And having tried the Hydrating face cream and found it just a touch too hydrating and the vitamin face base too shiny I LOVE this! I apply this right after the intensive skin supplement and it gives just enough moisture without making me look shiny or greasy. It has a nice smell too. All of Bobbi's Hydrating line packaging has changed as well. Its no longer in heavy glass jars but in acrylic type durable plastic. And for the price I know that this will last a good 1.5 to 3 months. It takes very little.

EDIT: 4/1/11

Okay, so this was a great moisturizer for about... a minute. I used this for about a week before I decided that it just wasn't for me. I believe that this will work much better for those of you with truly oily skin. For those of us with Normal to Oily skin & Normal to Dry skin, I would recommend the Vitamin Face Base. It has Shea butter and I find it more hydrating. Over all I would only recommend getting a sample & at least try it.