4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

Love these pads. A friend of mine mentioned the arcona line to me. This stuff has totally cleaned my breakouts out. Love that they come in pads.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive

6 years ago

Can't express enough how much this product saved me...I discovered it by accident on a blog called Epic Beauty Guide while I was looking for forehead bumps treatment..it's absolutely fantastic..I have very sensitive skin that was breaking out since I moved to London and this eliminated 100% all the tiny bumps on my forehead..all of them!!! Every time I was my face at night I just can;t believe how smooth my skin is now..

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesOther

1.0

6 years ago

This used to be an excellent spot treatment. I think Arcona has changed it because I no longer find it as effective. It doesn't seem to do anything but dry out my skin now. Will not repurchase. Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lactic Acid (L), Acetylsalicylic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Black Tea) Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Menthol (L), Allantoin.

About reviewer (155 reviews)

Age

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3.0

7 years ago

great pads for acne and blackheads, it is pretty expensive but it is convenient. i feel that it does contain alcohol, it stings and smells of alcohol. a little drying, i prefer to use in on T zone only. for oily skin, you could use all over. avoid eye area.

About reviewer (333 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

Love love love these pads lol. From someone who has tried every type of clarifying pad/treatment out there for super clog/breakout/oily prone skin let me tell you finding anything that not only works but doesnt dry me out within a few weeks is a miracle on it's own. These are the only clarifying pads that havent dried out/messed up the balance of my skin after using for a few days and such a great ingredient list. I tried the Raspberry Pads first which I wanted to love so much but the alcohol in them did me in as usual. I use the Tabula Rasa Pads day and night along with the Raspberry Bar (the bar one it's own is not as deep cleaning as I expected). I don't know why I didnt try these products from Arcona years ago as had just really given up on finding quality healthy ingredients yet alone something effective for my high maintenance skin. Really an Arcona convert and totally justifies the annoying ordering online. Ofourse not a fan as a given that they are somewhat pricey especially as using them 2x a day but hey the amount of money Ive spent over the years for endless products that didnt work, suppose I cant complain now. Also these pads are the cheapest of the different pads Arcona offers so definitely a steal especially with discounts on Skinstore or Dermstore. Can't wait to try the Solution Pads next as a glycolic treatments a few times a week! :)

About reviewer (383 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

8 years ago

I love Tabula Rasa pads, they are truly a lifesaver. I had a trial kit of Arcona but it wasn't working for me. I returned it after ordering new Arcona products online that I was told by the Arcona 1800 number would work better for me. A horrible, horrible breakout ensued immediately after stopping using Arcona. I panicked and threw on my old Proactiv, tea tree products, everything and made it 100% worse. I just got the delivery of the Tabula Rasa pads and within 30 minutes everything looks so much better. I have somewhat sensitive skin but I think the difference with Arcona is the absence of preservatives. Tabula Rasa pads are mainly water, aloe vera juice, lactic acid and witch hazel and my skin just is calmed, hydrated and refreshed by them. I will never be without them. I think the pads are a better value because they are all totally saturated by the liquid. NOTE- You can really overdo it if you use it more than the recommended usage. I did and I basically my whole skin dried up. The product is great, but like all Arcona products you really have to use as directed.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This stuff works fast! I actually got the Tabula Rasa pads as a sample, and I had a huge pimple on my nose that just wouldn't go away. It was the kind that sits under your skin until you get impatient and poke at it- then the next day it decides to swell three times it's size and get really pus-y. I didn't get to the poking part since that usually leads to scarring, so I just swiped the pimple with a pad at night. Next morning, pimple gone. True story.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

9 years ago

Love this stuff! I have tried a bunch of similar spot treatments that lead to major dry, red, peeling spots on my skin, which are just as bad, if not worse, than a blemish. This stuff is a little more laid back, but it works great. I do agree with the other comments that the pump bottle/liquid is a little tricky to deal with. I do like that it is a pump for sanitary reasons though, so I'm not sure if I'd want them to change it. You just have to press the pump down veerrryyy slowly to get a small amount of the product onto the cotton bud or your clean finger tip.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

9 years ago

I got this in the basic 5 kit for trouble skin. Per the directions, I dabbed it on blemishes with a Q-tip. At first I didn't really think it was doing anything, but I've learned otherwise. Unlike other spot treatments, this stuff doesn't completely dry out skin or cause excessive peeling. There is some, but some how it seems to intuitively know which is the "bad" sking and which is the good, because it doesn't destroy the skin around the blemish like other spot treatments do. It also significantly reduces the appearance of acne scars. The only drawback is the bottle. This stuff is a liquid and the pump thing just doesn't work.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

10 years ago

My husband gets zits on the back of his head, and this is the only product he'll use. I've been in the beauty industry for over 11 years now, and this is his favorite zit fighter. Can't say much for the scent, and I haven't really used it to reduce pores, but it works incredibly well as a spot remover. When I get the occasional zit this dries it up immediately.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan