Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist

Omorovicza Queen of Hungary Mist

2.9

Aqua (Hungarian Thermal Water), Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Water, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Water, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Saccharomyces (Hungarian Thermal Water) Ferment Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mannitol, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris/Lupinus Albus Protein Ferment, Pectin, Phospholipids, Yeast Extract

on 11/13/2017 4:58:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

As a self-confessed facial mist junkie, I could no longer put purchasing this mist off. I’d read numerous rave reviews and a friend swore by another of the brand’s products. Sadly, it was all hype.

I’ve used every mist you can imagine, including Bellatorra, Natura Bissé, La Mer, Chantecaille, Amore Pacific, MDNA, et al. Who doesn’t love a good mist? This particular mist is shockingly disappointing given the price point, which is identical to that of Natura Bissé’s Diamond Mist, which is a current fave. Sure, it feels refreshing when being applied. But after application, nothing is left behind. In fact, my face almost feels drier after use.

Qualities I look for in a good mist include hydration, relaxation, and feeling refreshed. This mist provides maybe 10% of these things at best. Don’t waste your money. For the same price go for Natura Bissé

on 8/31/2017 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

I received the full size version of this as a birthday gift from SpaceNK (lucky for me, as it's £48!!). I really don't see what this is supposed to do, but then again, I'm not one for facial mists - being combination/oily/acne-prone and all.

I love the bottle - it's frosted glass and looks luxurious, and the mist comes out truly "misty" and not in splashes of water drops suddenly landing on my face. And it should. It costs £48!!

The mist itself has a lovely fresh (floral? - can't remember) fragrance, and makes my face feel refreshed and soft. Beyond that, I really don't know what this is supposed to do. Maybe it's more for drier or dehydrated skin types?
I now use it as a hydrator before I use The Ordinary Vitamin C Suspension cream which is kind of gritty. The mist helps me with the grittiness and helps spread the cream properly.

I tried to use it as a toner, but it's not a toner, so... I went back to my Pixi Glow Tonic.

I won't buy again - I really wouldn't see the point in spending £48 on a pretty bottle of enhanced water just because the water is from Hungary. But if I'm feeling rich one day with nothing else to spend my hard-earned cash on, I may well repurchase. I am flaky...

on 9/22/2016 10:49:00 AM

Received a deluxe 30ml size of this from a Cultbeauty goody bag. Had read rave reviews of this from UK beauty bloggers, but the price always deterred me from purchasing.

If you're looking for a face mist and are willing to splurge, this is the one to get! Out of all the face mists I've tried so far (Caudalie, SK2, Urban Decay, Evian etc), this is the only one I notice a difference with. The spray nozzle is really fine, so what you get is a super light mist all over the skin that doesn't feel wet, and absorbs almost immediately. Sets makeup brilliantly and leaves a lovely glow on my skin. I also sometimes just use it on bare skin to moisturise. I don't like the scent which is quite strong, but the product and packaging are lovely.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I can't believe I've purchased this mist, used it, thought meh - I wasn't that impressed, but am now planning to repurchase. I don't know what it is about this mist, but I ended up loving it. I can't get over the price. Seriously. It's insane. However, I've used so many mists from Ole H, to Kerstin Florian, Aveda, Benedetta, MAC, on and on. I can't help myself. It smells great. Feels great. My skin loves it. It's 5 stars, except for the outrageous price tag.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I only have this because I bought a beauty box that was worth a ton and I got it for super, super cheap. There was a 30ml of this mist in it. Feels very luxurious, great packaging. It sprays out beautifully, compared to other ones I've tried. The scent is extremely nice, like lemongrass and orange blossom, very uplifting.

Now, just like any mist, this is mostly water- great water, but I don't get why you'd want to pay full price for it. It doesn't really do anything crazy, I guess it's good for when I want to get my skin damp, for applying oil or serum and have it sink in faster. I don't use it over my makeup, because I'm oily and I don't need a mist. Just know if you're oily, you really don't need one!

I'll stick to my favorite mist alternative, bamboo hydrosol, which makes skin matte and soft, and is crazy cheap. I'll finish this bottle, but I think it's very unnecessary for skin types like mine. Now if you're a mist addict and like a nice scent, and don't mind splurging, this is definitely for you.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the first Omorovicza product i purchased was the Queen of Hungry Mist. i use it on my skin to sooth it every night as well as a pick me up when i am home. I even use it on my photosensitive skin including my hands and arms when i react to sun It seems to help in healing. My daughter in law was sun burnt at Christmas and i sprayed it on her back and shoulders It immedialty made the burn feel cooling and soothing. She borrowed my bottle and used it constantly for a few days and now she to loces this product to. The super fine spray means it goes a long way I took a bottle to New Zealand when camping and i used it multiple times a day to hydrate and sooth as well as dueing the flight. These days i always have a bottle on hand

on 6/18/2015 1:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

This was my first Omorovicza product and I wasn't impressed. This reminded me of Evian or LRP thermal water with some orange flower water thrown in for scent. I could see this being nice on a hot summer day, but then again, there are cheaper options out there.

on 4/21/2015 12:37:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

For the price, this product does not deliver anything beneficial to the skin. It is not hydrating, balancing or soothing to the skin. It does smell nice though... an blend of orange blossom and rose with herbal accents.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I first bought this one year ago during Sephora's VIB sale. It was an impulsive splurge but I wanted to add a toner into my routine. I had never heard of Omorovicza but liked the idea behind the brand..the mineral transfer system.
This was the only new product I added into my usual face routine and first tried during my nightly routine. The next day I was quite surprised to wake up with significantly less puffiness around my eyes. I have horrible sinuses and horrible allergies and its not a pretty sight first thing in the morning. But this made me look almost human. I was so impressed that I switched my skin care to Omorovicza exclusively.
I use this day and night...after cleansing I spray with a cheap thermal water like Evian or Avene (whatever is on sale) then wipe it off with Shiseido cotton (I have hard water so I feel I need to do this as a final rinse) then I spray the Queen of Hungary Mist. It absorbs quickly..it doesn't just sit on the face until it evaporates or dries..it actually absorbs. Then when I'm ready to apply serum I give another light spray to aid in product slip and it seems to help the serums to really absorb.
I have somewhat sensitive skin but have never had a problem with stinging/burning. This is non drying and is pleasantly scented.
I would give five stars but this stuff is worth crazy money.
It works for me, as does the entire Omorovicza line so I will continue to buy.

Awful! This smells amazing (medicinal, clinical, quite herbal) and that's about it. It irritated my (not especially sensitive) skin making it sting and turn bright red. It did absolutely nothing to my complexion- a totally useless concoction of water and nice smelling but irritating essential oils. Outrageous for the price. For a non-acid 'hydrating' toner La Roche Posay Serozinc is pretty decent (and is only €6 in France- a bit more in UK) but otherwise I'm yet to find something that work...