Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /–) carbon black

on 10/11/2018 11:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I was skeptical that this eyeliner would be as good as my Japanese eyeliner pens but it is better. It hurts my wallet to say that. This really stays on perfectly all day. I've worn this while cooking, frying, sautéing, canning in the humid hot days of August and this held up to those conditions. No faults on this one.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Not much to say about this that hasn't already been said...excellent eyeliner that came highly recommended and for a good reason: it lasts easily over 12 hours without any smudging or transfer, regardless of how hot or humid my surroundings are (and yes even on very oily skin folks, believe me when I say that nobody has oilier skin then I did several years back!) and yet somehow still easy to remove at the end of the night. Also one of the very few liquid eyeliners that doesn't cause my eyes to sting and water as I react to most brands I've used in the past. I have this in both 'Carbon Black' and 'Alloy' shades and love them both. HG!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Hands down best black liquid eyeliner. And I have tried them all!!! This one is pigmented, rich, does not bleed or fade. Even after sweaty workouts and 14 hour days. HG.

on 8/28/2018 6:46:00 AM

I bought this after all the hype here, but maybe they have changed the formula or something, because it is awful. The tip dried up after one use and it is fuzzy. Definitely not buying again.

on 8/26/2018 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this a few years ago after reviews and recommendations from people I knew. I had high hopes that I might have finally found an eyeliner that did not transfer. But alas, this was disappointing as everything else I've tried. I didn't care for the tip as there seem to be little fuzzies that would stick out from it and would make the eyeliner go everywhere but where I wanted. I think it dried too fast but maybe that was just me. I'm still continuing my search for an eyeliner that doesn't transfer. The only thing I've ever found that didn't is no longer made. Story of My Life.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

My HG eyeliner!!! Love it.. Exactly what i need in an eyeliner. Does not smudge, stays on well and all day long and easy to wash it off. I don't think the color (black) is that opaque, but that is fine with me because the quality is amazing. Definitely will repurchase!

on 8/3/2018 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I purchased this product because I heard so many good things about it. I don’t feel like the product lived up to its hype. Yes, it’s a good eyeliner but I don’t think it’s the best I’ve used. I found that the tip frayed a little so those fuzzy wuzzies would make marks. The tip is also a little too big. I like my eyeliner to start thin at the corners and widen gradually but this pen made it a little difficult to do that. Sometimes the liquid itself wasn’t pigmented enough. Good product but not the best. I wouldn’t buy it again because the tip was too large and frayed, also it wasn’t as pigmented as I’d like. For the price, it’s not worth it.

on 7/26/2018 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This review is for the dark brown version, not the black.

"Dark brown" is a bit of a misnomer. It's more of a medium brown and it could definitely stand to be more pigmented. "Stay all day" is questionable too, honestly, since I find that it tends to smudge and fade in the summer heat. Now granted, I live in the desert where summers get pretty intense (we hit 112 the other day -- send help please) so what smudges in my summer heat might be perfect for your summer heat. And it's not a crazy amount of smudging or fading; things stay mostly put. The tip applies nicely and precisely. This is a decent eyeliner. Worth $23 a pop? Nah. But it's not terrible either.

on 7/10/2018 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! I love how quick and easy it makes application, no constantly re-dipping into a pot after it's been on my eyes. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, but I have no problems getting the wear to last for a great deal of time.

on 7/1/2018 6:00:00 PM

Perfect eyeliner, worth the money.
Doesn't skip on the eyelid, stays all day and is a very pigmented black