Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /ľ) carbon black

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has cult acclaim, but it just dried out too fast and the tip frayed too fast for it to be worthwhile for me. Sticking to Clinique Pretty Easy until I get my hands on something else.

on 4/16/2018 10:40:00 AM

Well...I caved in a bought this liner after seeing a few Youtubers rave about it. I think this will be the last time I buy a product recommended by a Youtuber. The pros: it really is an intense black with a nice sheen to it. It really is waterproof ( a real pain to remove actually!) But the biggest con is that after one week the tip dried out. And yes, the cap was on tightly and I even stored it correctly. I'm not a heavy eyeliner user and I'm sure there is product left in the pen but it doesn't want to come out. For the price it's not worth it. If by some miracle it works again I will use it till it runs out for good but I will never repurchase it.

on 3/30/2018 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

By far, the BEST, longest lasting liquid eyeliner pen I've ever used. I have very oily skin and lids and this is one of the few things I can use that will last all day. I love it! The only complaint I have is that the pen tip gets worn after a little while and you don't have that sharp tip to create precise winged lines.

I love this eyeliner. I have oily lids. When worn on the upper lid, it does not transfer. Doesn't wear as well on the lower lash line. Removal is easy enough with Garnier Micellar water. The liner is a litter pricey. Sephora brand makes a similar liner that is a pretty good dupe.

This was my holy grail liner in high school. I recently purchased two more after using Wet and Wild pen liner for almost 3 years and I HATE THEM. The color used to be so dark black, and now it's such a milky black and if you're wearing ANY eyeshadow, primer or no, the eyeshadow will rub off onto the eyeliner making it even less striking. I don't know if they changed their formula in the past few years but I'm so disappointed. will not repurchase. The only reason I gave it two stars is because I love the control and how sharp you can get your wing with the precision of the tip. So frustrated.

on 1/29/2018 1:37:00 PM

Stays Half the Day. That's on the lower lid line. Upper lid it's fine, but still runs a bit underneath and seems to fade away slowly and steathily. Honestly it will look fine and then two hours later I'll look in the mirror and I can hardly see it. The quest continues! So far only the IT liner refuses to budge on the lower lid. Also, I find that Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen/Triple Edge works better than the pricier Stila liquid liner. It's also easier to use.

on 1/24/2018 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have very oily lids and I find this is the only eyeliner to stay put. I have tried the KVD tattoo but that smudged for me. This is staple for me.

I got a trial size of this much hyped eyeliner when I redeemed 100 points at Sephora and I can say it lives up to the hype. It goes on smoothly without tugging on the lids and it stays on all day. The colour is a nice, rich black too.
I like the fine tip point and I can create a more intense liner look easily.
But $30 CAD is a lot of money for a liquid eyeliner which is why I won't purchase the full size and not quite five lipsticks for that reason.
Korean liquid liners wear just as well, if not better and they're less expensive.
But if you're wanting a splurge and don't mind paying the money for an eyeliner, I recommend this one.

on 1/4/2018 6:40:00 AM

My first purchase of the Stila stay all day waterproof eyeliner was excellent and i would have given it 5* so i purchased it again when i ran out but this time when i used this after a few times i noticed that i started to get that eyeliner pen smudge on my eyelids after using which it had never ever done before, i think because i had changed my moisturising products this could have had an effect on my skin which would have made it more oily around the eyelids but all in all this product is very good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This eyeliner is very black and smooth; it is also very liquidy which can get messy if you are inexperienced with eyeliner. When it dries, it is shiny and stays on all day. At the end of the day, it will have crumbled slightly on the area next to your eyes if you look closely at a mirror but is intact above your eyes and if you have drawn on a wing it will also be there. It doesn't come off even in the shower unless you rub your eyes.