Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been searching for a liquid eyeliner that goes on true to colour and lasts and finally, I’ve found it. I have tried many liners that go on more patchy than pure black-this one is dark like ink. It doesn’t budge and I have severely oily skin. Even after a shower i had to use oil based eye makeup remover to get it off. The tip is perfect for a sleek cat eye and not too hard or too flimsy. I will never buy another brand of liquid eyeliner again

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is probably my to go item everyday. I love this eyeliner way too much. The eyeliner was a sample in my Sephora subscription box and it has been so far the only item that has been purchased in full size.

First, the felt tip applicator is one of the best out there. It is the perfect width for tight line, a very thin line and definitely for an ultra glamorous cat eye. I personally like that the tip is stiff enough to hold its shape but soft enough not to poke your eye out.

Second, the formula is just right. It is a deep black with a bit of shine that dries down to a semi-matte. I love that it is fast drying but it still gives you room to build without flaking.

Lastly, for me Stila’s eyeliner has lasting power. I put it on first thing in the morning and it will not budge. While I don’t condone sleeping with eyeliner on, it has stayed put during a nap and after a full night’s rest. The latter is what really made me a fan.

on 10/20/2017 7:11:00 AM

After reading the glowing recommendations of so many other MUA reviewers, I bought this with high hopes, thinking I'd finally found the solution to the problem I've always had with eyeliners: they never, ever stay put (I must have very oily eyelids). The saleswoman further raised my hopes by telling me she used it when she went swimming, and it didn't even smudge. But it not only smudged on me, within a few hours it disappeared completely except for the smudges -- my eyes weren't lined; I just had raccoon-like dark circles under them. In fact, I find that MAC's Technakohl liner actually stays on for much longer: at least it lasts for a couple of hours, whereas this doesn't even hang on for that long. The only thing I can say for it is that it is easy to apply.

on 10/4/2017 11:26:00 AM

This is the one liquid liner than I always re-buy. I like that it goes on opaque and it's truly black. A lot people seem to like matte liners but I like that this one has a shine to it.

on 10/8/2017 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

UPDATE: it's just an OK liquid eyeliner. Does not dry to a matte. Starts to fade by the end of the day. Did not irritate my sensitive eyes. Felt tip has enough bend to easily apply the eyeliner from a very thin line to thick. Great for cat eye "flick". Prefer Kat Von D eyeliner.

on 10/21/2017 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Didn’t use to like felt tip , like it for this liner the formula is amazing . Stays on all day .

on 9/25/2017 12:41:00 AM

I'm joining the love. Stila's eyeliner is great. I have the dark brown. Its easy to use and it stays on my lashline a long time. It fades when I use it next to or on top of liquid foundation but doesnt go patchy. And the dark brown is actually dark brown - not reddish or watered down. Its a nice alternative to black. My problem is - its too expensive to use everyday.

And I have a question - am I supposed to shake this before use?

on 9/25/2017 5:13:00 AM

I like this because it's the least bad eyeliner I've tried. I've tried them all. This really does stay on and it does not smudge as much. But it's not perfect. It still smudges and leaves me on occasion. I primer and powder and spray and it stays on fairly well. Other high and low end liners are gone and under my eyes even with all the fixings I do much faster. Close seconds are Marc Jacobs, UD 24/7 and revlon colorstay. Take it from me. This is not perfect but dam good. Maybe the best we can hope for.

on 8/8/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I usually buy this in black. I like the pigmentation and staying power, which for me is vastly superior to many other liners I've tried that smudge after a couple hours and makes me look like a hot mess and not in the good way.

i have this pen in black over a year now ,,,,im not everyday makeup person its the same since i bought it ,, didnt dry or ruin ,,it stays on until the next day if you forgot to remove your makeup before bed ,,very easy to use always i got the perfect eye winged eyeliner,, i didn't see any thing similar to this yet ,,i love this eyeliner and i will never use any other one ,,its worth every penny