Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /ľ) carbon black

on 7/10/2018 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this! I love how quick and easy it makes application, no constantly re-dipping into a pot after it's been on my eyes. It's easy to remove at the end of the day, but I have no problems getting the wear to last for a great deal of time.

on 7/1/2018 6:00:00 PM

Perfect eyeliner, worth the money.
Doesn't skip on the eyelid, stays all day and is a very pigmented black

on 7/1/2018 4:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin and am used to having eyeliner and mascara run into the corners of my eyes towards the end of the day, and having to run my fingers under my eyes constantly to sweep away black smudges. This eyeliner definitely spoiled me. This eyeliner did not run into my eyes and I only had to wipe under my eyes closer to evening (12 hours after I applied my makeup). I draw a wing daily and it did rub off rather easily because of the oil on my skin, but only after a few hours. I went swimming wearing this eyeliner and cried a few times and it stayed pretty well; it definitely faded but did not cause raccoon eyes and still had my little wings. I bought it on a super sale the first time and wasn't willing to buy full price so I bought a drugstore liner that had great reviews and immediately returned the cheaper version. The price kills me but it definitely works.
Do not buy the micro tip though! The original was my first liquid liner and the long felt tip was definitely tricky for me to work with at first so I thought the micro tip would be good for me when I came around to buying the replacement, and they are NOT the same. The micro tip did that whiteboard marker thing where it doesn't apply fully so you go over it again and it just wipes off the line you drew before. I'm returning the micro tip and going with the original again.

This eyeliner was great. Especially for my Asian lids which tend to get oily and transfer my eyeliner to the rest of my lid. This was ahmazing.. until you look at the price.. Yeah trying to look popin on a college budget with this. You'll be eating 1/4 a cup noodle for dinner.. But other than that this is a great product that doesn't transfer with oily small lid creases.

on 6/4/2018 2:09:00 PM

I bought this based on the rave reviews. I am looking for an eyeliner that will not smudge, crease, fade and goes on easily w/precision. I hoped this would be the one, but it is not for me. I bought mine in black, which it is, but it fades and will not last on my eyes. It is waterproof as it is still basically on when I wash off my makeup at the end of the day, but it's no where near as clean and precise as when I first put it on in the morning. By evening, or even late afternoon, it has faded and slightly smudged. Still looking for the best, but this is not the worst. Quest continues....

on 5/22/2018 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Ughhhh I thought this was gonna be my HG. I took a shot & tried getting a DS brand - I'm disappointed. It has a fantastically saturated applicator tip, it's very black, but I noticed that the formula is kinda watery & may need a second layer. Another reason I don't like this is because, just like the other eyeliners that cannot last on my oily eyelids, is that it smudges on my lower lids, and since it's waterproof it cannot be wiped off my lower lids unless I use makeup remover.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I ended up returning it. The liquid formula doesn't perform as beautifully on my 38 years old eyes, as it was before. Once my eyelids got some texture it became very hard to make a smooth fine line with a liquid eyeliner. I can see a little unevenness at the border of the line, and it bothers me. The staying power is impressive, the color payoff as well.
I'm sure this pencil is fabulous for younger gals, but other formulas work better for my more mature eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This has cult acclaim, but it just dried out too fast and the tip frayed too fast for it to be worthwhile for me. Sticking to Clinique Pretty Easy until I get my hands on something else.

on 4/16/2018 10:40:00 AM

Well...I caved in a bought this liner after seeing a few Youtubers rave about it. I think this will be the last time I buy a product recommended by a Youtuber. The pros: it really is an intense black with a nice sheen to it. It really is waterproof ( a real pain to remove actually!) But the biggest con is that after one week the tip dried out. And yes, the cap was on tightly and I even stored it correctly. I'm not a heavy eyeliner user and I'm sure there is product left in the pen but it doesn't want to come out. For the price it's not worth it. If by some miracle it works again I will use it till it runs out for good but I will never repurchase it.

on 3/30/2018 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

By far, the BEST, longest lasting liquid eyeliner pen I've ever used. I have very oily skin and lids and this is one of the few things I can use that will last all day. I love it! The only complaint I have is that the pen tip gets worn after a little while and you don't have that sharp tip to create precise winged lines.