Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Review for the Dark Brown shade. Was given this as a Christmas gift, at first I did not know why anyone liked it. I thought it was horrible, dry, picked up product that I had just applied, it was like using a sticky dry erase marker over dry erase marker. It sucked. I thought that maybe it was just the shade because I had heard great reviews for the Black shade. Fast-forward to now (7 months later), I fixed it the eyeliner, the tip was dried out and the product was goopy in the tip. So because of this I turned it upside down with the cap on in some very warm water for about 15 minutes, then let it sit vertical with the tip facing downward overnight. Used it the next morning and it was perfect which is great because this eyeliner is super waterproof and I can sleep with it on and it will be there in the morning. Will be repurchasing in the future. Be sure to shake before use.

Black is AMAZING. Don't try the navy. It lasts like a week and then goes on streaky and I run out of product 10x faster than with the black. I thought it was just me at first so I bought the navy two more times and the same thing. I really wanted to like the navy as much as I love the black.

REVIEW OF THE WHITE EYELINER (here's the thing, I didn't see a review thread for the white eyeliner which is what i'm talking about- the black version of the eyeliner is the best thing to happen to me in my life, K? here we go)

I loved the formula of the black eyeliner, it was perfect for me and was just amazing, and then I wanted to try a white one, and it let men down.
There wasn't as much pigmentation as I would like, particularly cause eyeliner is generally applied over eyeshadow, it would mix with it and become a lighter version of your eyeshadow.
To try and fix this i would go in and apply a second coat but it would just scrape the first coat away. Disappointed tbh.
You want a white eyeliner, get a different one, a thicker formula is probably better.

AGAIN NOT ABOUT THE BLACK ONE, I LOVE THE BLACK ONE AND COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT

on 5/25/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing. Great to create soft eyeliner looks or a stunning winged eyeliner. Lats all day. Truly water proof. smug proof. Great thing to have around. But the other colors the white and the periwinkle color beautiful color horrible coloring. Patchy, dry and would take many tries for some color to come up. i would recommend only the black color.

Holy Grail Eyeliner!!!! So waterproof and easy to apply. Lasted all day when I was at work and didn't move in the slightest.

on 5/6/2017 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this. It's easy to use. Sometimes it can come out a bit watery but going over your eyeliner again fixes it. It lasts a long time with no flaking.

I use this with Pacifica's Cactus Micellar Water to take it off.

on 4/27/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Love this eyeliner. I find this is one of the best liners along with Clio Kill Black; perfect precise line that doesn't smudge.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best liquid liner for me. I think because this is something that I having using for a while and I think it's a bit strange using something else and I just ended up using this to fix the hot mess I have created with others.

I have the jet black and chocolate brown.

The tip is easy to work with and can get really precise with it. They both applies easily without bleeding, tagging, and smudging. However, the brown does need more building than the black. The black one swipe and it's good. The brown between 2-3 swipes. No issues with building it up though.

It stays all day alright and it is waterproof. Great for those days that you don't have an umbrella and you can walk or run while it's raining without having to worry that it will run down every where.

Best to remove with oil. Wipes does take it off, but requires so much rubbing that it irritates my lid at the end.

It doesn't dry out as quick as other liquid liner that I have used. So good bang for your buck.

Highly recommended and have repurchase the black already.

on 4/20/2017 8:31:00 PM

This is the only liquid liner I have found that works for me. The applicator makes it very easy to apply and it stays on all day. The price is a little steep however I will repurchase until I find another cheaper that works

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

They have great colors no tugging while applying and stayed on fairly well. I would repurchase these but they are pricey so I think I will continue to look for an eyeliner that works for me that os less money.