Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /ľ) carbon black

on 1/29/2018 1:37:00 PM

Stays Half the Day. That's on the lower lid line. Upper lid it's fine, but still runs a bit underneath and seems to fade away slowly and steathily. Honestly it will look fine and then two hours later I'll look in the mirror and I can hardly see it. The quest continues! So far only the IT liner refuses to budge on the lower lid. Also, I find that Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen/Triple Edge works better than the pricier Stila liquid liner. It's also easier to use.

on 1/24/2018 8:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have very oily lids and I find this is the only eyeliner to stay put. I have tried the KVD tattoo but that smudged for me. This is staple for me.

I got a trial size of this much hyped eyeliner when I redeemed 100 points at Sephora and I can say it lives up to the hype. It goes on smoothly without tugging on the lids and it stays on all day. The colour is a nice, rich black too.
I like the fine tip point and I can create a more intense liner look easily.
But $30 CAD is a lot of money for a liquid eyeliner which is why I won't purchase the full size and not quite five lipsticks for that reason.
Korean liquid liners wear just as well, if not better and they're less expensive.
But if you're wanting a splurge and don't mind paying the money for an eyeliner, I recommend this one.

on 1/4/2018 6:40:00 AM

My first purchase of the Stila stay all day waterproof eyeliner was excellent and i would have given it 5* so i purchased it again when i ran out but this time when i used this after a few times i noticed that i started to get that eyeliner pen smudge on my eyelids after using which it had never ever done before, i think because i had changed my moisturising products this could have had an effect on my skin which would have made it more oily around the eyelids but all in all this product is very good.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral

This eyeliner is very black and smooth; it is also very liquidy which can get messy if you are inexperienced with eyeliner. When it dries, it is shiny and stays on all day. At the end of the day, it will have crumbled slightly on the area next to your eyes if you look closely at a mirror but is intact above your eyes and if you have drawn on a wing it will also be there. It doesn't come off even in the shower unless you rub your eyes.

on 12/14/2017 12:47:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So initially I didn't like this, did not find it as smooth on application as L'oreal's liquid liner. It's not as smooth but it certainly lives up to it's "stay all day" name. This stuff does not budge. It was even difficult to remove with my waterproof makeup remover. Great if you have difficulty with liner staying in place. Would probably repurchase.

on 12/12/2017 2:25:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works perfect, precise lines and carbon black pigment. Fatal error comes after the top started to wear out about two weeks after use. No Go:(

on 12/11/2017 12:58:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I've tried endless liners of every type. This is far and away my absolute favorite. The brush is fantastic... allowing you to draw the line as thin or thick as you desire with great control. The precise wing tip you can achieve with this liner is perfect.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Pros:

- Highly pigmented
- Affordable for a high end liner
- Waterproof

Cons:

- Becomes difficult to use
- Frays after some use

I really like this product and have used it for over 12 months now, the longevity is great and it is waterproof to a point. If I have a watery eye all day it won't withstand, but, it doesn't run, even in the rain. The product is also a highly pigmented black which I love.

The only two negatives I have on this product are 1, the ease of application. I've been a user of liquid liner since I was 16, now 28, so I've got a pretty good understanding of those that make it hard. When you first get the pen it's much better, wings are easier to draw on and it slides along the lash line fairly easily, but, it's still not an easy one to use. Number 2 is the fraying of the pen after about 2 months of use, I use it every day. The fraying causes it to be very heard to draw neatly, which is obviously really important for a product like this.

I'd still buy the product but, but don't find it an easy one to use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Unlike some of the others, mine hasn't dried up yet. It isn't 100% waterproof, it comes off easily with warm water. It doesn't wear too long, for me it will last 3-4 hours until it smears/smudges. But I like how it applies and I like the color. Overall, I think this eyeliner is Okay.