Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 4/20/2017 8:31:00 PM

This is the only liquid liner I have found that works for me. The applicator makes it very easy to apply and it stays on all day. The price is a little steep however I will repurchase until I find another cheaper that works

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

They have great colors no tugging while applying and stayed on fairly well. I would repurchase these but they are pricey so I think I will continue to look for an eyeliner that works for me that os less money.

I just *stomps foot* wanted this eyeliner to turn out. I bought it in olive and I love the color. Olive is a generally underrated makeup shade and ought to be more widely available and I was so pleased to find a lovely liquid liner pen in such a spot-on shade. The pen itself is great and the liner goes on well, but it doesn't stay all day. Or even most of the day. Not for me anyway. I have dry sensitive skin and because of that I use a separate mineral sunscreen fluid, which is rather slippery in consistency. I generally don't have trouble keeping my usual run of liners and shadows on and crisp throughout the day while also using the sunscreen, but the Stila liner turns fuzzy and slips off my eyelids. I'm extremely disappointed because the shade is to die for.

on 4/13/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love eyeliner. It is my favorite part about makeup. However it has always smudged. I have always exclusively used pencils because all of the liquid pens I used were so difficult to wear and way too intense. I decided to try this because of how popular it is and it is now full blown HG status for me.

I use dark brown and it's really pigmented and not streaky. It has a nice tip that makes it easy to apply. I do soft wings and it does them soooo well. It's long wearing, doesn't smudge, doesn't fade, and is just awesome.

At the end of my 8 hour work day it's still there and it looks like it did when I first applied it. Even yesterday I worked 8 hours and took a 1 hour nap when I got home. The liner was still there. Slightly faded, but still there and hadn't smudged.

Pros
Great color
Easy to use
Long wearing
Doesn't smudge
Not too expensive

Cons
Kinda difficult to use on the waterline. I use a Rimmel scandaleyes pencil for the waterline instead.

I've been using this for a couple months and if my opinion changes I'll update.

I wanted to love this product but my oily lids didn't let me.
Great color, great tip. But it was not waterproof at all, my winged eye disappeared through the day.
It lasted for 2 months of daily use, sometimes 2 times per day.
If you don't want to spend so much on it then buy Revlon Color Stay liquid eye liner (not the pen)

on 3/23/2017 6:03:00 PM

I usually use Laura Geller black eyeliner but got a gift card thought I would try this in brown. Not for me. It's very transparent and you have to swipe it a few times. Totally waterproof and will not come off when you want it to. Tends to bleed at the corners. I literally had to scrub hard and was irritating to my eyelids.

on 3/16/2017 1:08:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

For years I have been using black eyeshadow from MAC but wanted to try a liquid liner. I was so disappointed that it really doesn't work for my aging eyes at all. The problem is that it rubs off at the outside corners of my eyes leaving me with weird looking liner after about three hours.

on 3/14/2017 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Love this eyeliner. I have never found anything comparable. Love the "felt-tip-style" tip/ applicator. Lasts much longer than any other eyeliner I've ever tried. Hip Hip Hooray for Stila All Day Waterproof Eyeliner!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Very disappointed with this eyeliner - especially considering the hype surrounding it!

Firstly, I found it difficult to apply! I've been wearing eyeliner nearly every day for over ten years, liquid for the past eight, so I am not a complete newbie at applying it! It went on 'cakey', with a cracked effect, and despite playing around with it, I have been unable to achieve a smooth line, either thin or thick.

Secondly, I found that the product would somehow run, even though it did dry quickly, I would end up looking like a panda by the end of the day - I tried it with eye primer and without. I also work inside with air-con so it's not like I am exposed to much humidity or have perspired much.

Thirdly, the product stings! Admittedly, I do have sensitive eyes, but the last three brands of eyeliner (Rimmel exaggerate liquid, Givenchy Precision liquid & Hourglass gel liner) I have used have not caused any irritation whatsoever to my eyes.

The best thing about this eyeliner was that it was easily removed using a cleansing wipe (have had to take it off at work several times due to the stinging/making my eyes water).

on 2/28/2017 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've tried the black, dark brown and baby blue colours of this liner and they're pretty average. The baby blue colour was very nice at first but dried out so quickly, considering I don't wear blue eyeliner too often it was annoying when I want to use it to find out it was dried out after sitting upside down in a dark spot. The black and brown I did get more use out of but they dried out quickly too, the tip is a little bit hard to work with for winged liner.