Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 5/25/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing. Great to create soft eyeliner looks or a stunning winged eyeliner. Lats all day. Truly water proof. smug proof. Great thing to have around. But the other colors the white and the periwinkle color beautiful color horrible coloring. Patchy, dry and would take many tries for some color to come up. i would recommend only the black color.

Holy Grail Eyeliner!!!! So waterproof and easy to apply. Lasted all day when I was at work and didn't move in the slightest.

on 5/6/2017 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this. It's easy to use. Sometimes it can come out a bit watery but going over your eyeliner again fixes it. It lasts a long time with no flaking.

I use this with Pacifica's Cactus Micellar Water to take it off.

on 4/27/2017 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

Love this eyeliner. I find this is one of the best liners along with Clio Kill Black; perfect precise line that doesn't smudge.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best liquid liner for me. I think because this is something that I having using for a while and I think it's a bit strange using something else and I just ended up using this to fix the hot mess I have created with others.

I have the jet black and chocolate brown.

The tip is easy to work with and can get really precise with it. They both applies easily without bleeding, tagging, and smudging. However, the brown does need more building than the black. The black one swipe and it's good. The brown between 2-3 swipes. No issues with building it up though.

It stays all day alright and it is waterproof. Great for those days that you don't have an umbrella and you can walk or run while it's raining without having to worry that it will run down every where.

Best to remove with oil. Wipes does take it off, but requires so much rubbing that it irritates my lid at the end.

It doesn't dry out as quick as other liquid liner that I have used. So good bang for your buck.

Highly recommended and have repurchase the black already.

on 4/20/2017 8:31:00 PM

This is the only liquid liner I have found that works for me. The applicator makes it very easy to apply and it stays on all day. The price is a little steep however I will repurchase until I find another cheaper that works

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

They have great colors no tugging while applying and stayed on fairly well. I would repurchase these but they are pricey so I think I will continue to look for an eyeliner that works for me that os less money.

I just *stomps foot* wanted this eyeliner to turn out. I bought it in olive and I love the color. Olive is a generally underrated makeup shade and ought to be more widely available and I was so pleased to find a lovely liquid liner pen in such a spot-on shade. The pen itself is great and the liner goes on well, but it doesn't stay all day. Or even most of the day. Not for me anyway. I have dry sensitive skin and because of that I use a separate mineral sunscreen fluid, which is rather slippery in consistency. I generally don't have trouble keeping my usual run of liners and shadows on and crisp throughout the day while also using the sunscreen, but the Stila liner turns fuzzy and slips off my eyelids. I'm extremely disappointed because the shade is to die for.

on 4/13/2017 10:36:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love eyeliner. It is my favorite part about makeup. However it has always smudged. I have always exclusively used pencils because all of the liquid pens I used were so difficult to wear and way too intense. I decided to try this because of how popular it is and it is now full blown HG status for me.

I use dark brown and it's really pigmented and not streaky. It has a nice tip that makes it easy to apply. I do soft wings and it does them soooo well. It's long wearing, doesn't smudge, doesn't fade, and is just awesome.

At the end of my 8 hour work day it's still there and it looks like it did when I first applied it. Even yesterday I worked 8 hours and took a 1 hour nap when I got home. The liner was still there. Slightly faded, but still there and hadn't smudged.

Pros
Great color
Easy to use
Long wearing
Doesn't smudge
Not too expensive

Cons
Kinda difficult to use on the waterline. I use a Rimmel scandaleyes pencil for the waterline instead.

I've been using this for a couple months and if my opinion changes I'll update.

I wanted to love this product but my oily lids didn't let me.
Great color, great tip. But it was not waterproof at all, my winged eye disappeared through the day.
It lasted for 2 months of daily use, sometimes 2 times per day.
If you don't want to spend so much on it then buy Revlon Color Stay liquid eye liner (not the pen)