Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

i have this pen in black over a year now ,,,,im not everyday makeup person its the same since i bought it ,, didnt dry or ruin ,,it stays on until the next day if you forgot to remove your makeup before bed ,,very easy to use always i got the perfect eye winged eyeliner,, i didn't see any thing similar to this yet ,,i love this eyeliner and i will never use any other one ,,its worth every penny

on 8/8/2017 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I usually buy this in black. I like the pigmentation and staying power, which for me is vastly superior to many other liners I've tried that smudge after a couple hours and makes me look like a hot mess and not in the good way.

on 8/4/2017 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

To disclose: I use it to tight line underneath my false lashes.

This eyeliner doesn't really work for what I'm using it for. I find that it fades quite quickly, and does smudge. It needs adequate drying time, and multiple layers for it to have some stay to it.

Maybe they changed the formula? I used it about 4 years ago when I was a teenager and doing a cat eye everyday lol, and it stayed on great for me then (this is why I repurchased). Unfortunately it does not have the same effect for me, but may just be because of the place I am applying it to.

The packaging is great, very nice, dark and sleek. The cap stays on well.

on 8/1/2017 5:13:00 PM

Black is my holy grail eyeliner, but for some reason all the other colors they make work like crap. I've tried 4-5 different shades, like copper and blue, and it just feels like Stila uses cheaper packaging and there's no flow to the liquid. It's like a sponge that deposits unevenly. That aside, the black is my go to for cat eye liner. If they cheap out on that packaging too then I'm switching to Lorac.

Though this eyeliner is easy to apply and looks very crisp, it is not waterproof. It's running down my face within the first few minutes of a cardio workout, even though I use a good primer, too. I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Review for the Dark Brown shade. Was given this as a Christmas gift, at first I did not know why anyone liked it. I thought it was horrible, dry, picked up product that I had just applied, it was like using a sticky dry erase marker over dry erase marker. It sucked. I thought that maybe it was just the shade because I had heard great reviews for the Black shade. Fast-forward to now (7 months later), I fixed it the eyeliner, the tip was dried out and the product was goopy in the tip. So because of this I turned it upside down with the cap on in some very warm water for about 15 minutes, then let it sit vertical with the tip facing downward overnight. Used it the next morning and it was perfect which is great because this eyeliner is super waterproof and I can sleep with it on and it will be there in the morning. Will be repurchasing in the future. Be sure to shake before use.

Black is AMAZING. Don't try the navy. It lasts like a week and then goes on streaky and I run out of product 10x faster than with the black. I thought it was just me at first so I bought the navy two more times and the same thing. I really wanted to like the navy as much as I love the black.

REVIEW OF THE WHITE EYELINER (here's the thing, I didn't see a review thread for the white eyeliner which is what i'm talking about- the black version of the eyeliner is the best thing to happen to me in my life, K? here we go)

I loved the formula of the black eyeliner, it was perfect for me and was just amazing, and then I wanted to try a white one, and it let men down.
There wasn't as much pigmentation as I would like, particularly cause eyeliner is generally applied over eyeshadow, it would mix with it and become a lighter version of your eyeshadow.
To try and fix this i would go in and apply a second coat but it would just scrape the first coat away. Disappointed tbh.
You want a white eyeliner, get a different one, a thicker formula is probably better.

AGAIN NOT ABOUT THE BLACK ONE, I LOVE THE BLACK ONE AND COULD NOT LIVE WITHOUT IT

on 5/25/2017 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This eyeliner is amazing. Great to create soft eyeliner looks or a stunning winged eyeliner. Lats all day. Truly water proof. smug proof. Great thing to have around. But the other colors the white and the periwinkle color beautiful color horrible coloring. Patchy, dry and would take many tries for some color to come up. i would recommend only the black color.

Holy Grail Eyeliner!!!! So waterproof and easy to apply. Lasted all day when I was at work and didn't move in the slightest.