no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/25/2014

Love this so much, got it about a month ago with some vouchers so only paid £1:50 for it :) my hair is long and doesn't hold a curl, but when I use this it stays curly for 2 days, I could get a third day from the curl but the roots get a bit too greasy. Would definitely recommend :)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

HairBrown

Jan/28/2014

Love this wand. My hair is pretty long, and I find I can create just about any look with this, from tight curls to loose waves. Price is very good too. I have bought in the past expensive rollers etc and had serious buyers remorse after because compared to this wand they are poor. Def recommend!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age19-24

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Apr/15/2013

This product is amazing! I got it on offer for £22.99 and its such a good investment! It has 25 different heat settings so you can adjust the temperature, the higher heats make the curls last longer! I can curl my hair in the morning and the style will last all day!

Also they are great for doing different types of curls and depending if you hold the hair tight or loose you can have …

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrunette

Mar/22/2013

Wonderful waves

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/04/2012

i am about to buy this product from Beauty bay .. on sale atm for $25 ( inc shipping).. but kinda inclined into buying modiva since the barrell size is the same throught out and would give nice loose curls.. but seeing the price, i am tempted to try Babyliss out !! :) what do u girls think ?

0 of 11 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/03/2012

I loved the way this wand had 25 heat settings to it,for different hair.The wand also grew smaller going up,which I thought was good if you wanted ringlets,or big waves.It also had a cool tip, and came with a heat protection mat and gloves.It was quite cheap and just overall I loved this product!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jun/08/2011

Brilliant, brilliant hair tool, I've used it hundreds of times. I can go from having rough dried hair to glossy soft waves/ curls in 5 minutes flat with this (and my hair is long too). I stick it on the hottest temp, give it a sec to heat up, then wind sections around the wand, and give each section 10-20 seconds depending on thickness before letting them go. The result is lovely tousled …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (140 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Feb/25/2011

This is a great and easy to use tool! Creates lovely curls! This cost me under £25 which I thought was really reasonable.

My only tip would be not to use it too often as even with a heat protector product it left my hair in a dry condition.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

HairBlond

fromDoxxe

Jan/30/2011

this is the best curling iron ive ever used, it heats up fast, and curls really fast to!! love! i have the medium size in pink and i plan on getting the 2 other sizes! this is great 'cause i can get really small and tight curls (Taylor swift style) and i can get loose curls (victoria secret style)

it's cheap to, about 38 us dollars!!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Other

Dec/16/2010

This is the best curling iron I've had. Heats up immediately, performs flawlessly, styling is easy as never before.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43