LORAC little black palette

Filtered by age: 30-35
LORAC little black palette
Enter Title

4.6

Baked Eye Shadow: Mica, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Octyldodecanol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Bht, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Dimethicone, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin May Contain / Peut Contenir: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491,Ci 77492, Ci 77499). Behind The Scenes Eye Primer: Isododecane, Talc, Trihydroxystearin, Polyethylene, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Triethylhexanoin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Peg-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate , Beeswax (Cera Alba), Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499, 77491, 77492).

on 2/11/2014 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautifully packaged palette with equally beautiful shades--ones that should flatter nearly every skin tone. Unfortunately, my rapidly aging eye area is just too crepey to pull off the fairly intense shimmer this palette offers. I typically wear BM's 'glimmer' eye shades and find them not too shimmery to pull off at age 39. But this LORAC palette goes more glittery on me..to the point it irritates the corners of my eyes and hangs in my lashes unless applied perfectly. I haven't experimented with applying them wet, but as I rarely have time to mess w/wet application, this went back to the store.

For youthful eyes who desire neutral tones, I'd recommend this. It's long wearing (even if you skip the included primer) and the formula isn't chalky and glides on nicely. But I think approaching middle age, this boat has sailed.

on 1/17/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is an amazing little palette and the eye primer that goes with it is an added bonus. The colours are perfect for my green eyes and I love that I can create both a day and a night look with it. The quality of the product is outstanding and the packaging is safe and secure. The yeshadow does have some glitter but not the cheap stardust type, I think there is something almost glamorous about these shades and the colour stays put all day, doesn't smudge or fade. Couldn't recoment it enough. !!!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this, another slam dunk by Lorac! This palette, I believe, might not be LE since it's been @ Ulta for months. I was hesitant at first to buy this because I thought the shades would be too warm for my NW20 skin. However, I've been hearing all the rave here about Lorac's eyeshadow primer and this palette comes with it. For the price ($32.00), it is well worth it. If you break it down, each Lorac e/s single is $18.00 and the primer alone is $20.00. With this palette, you get four equally beautiful smooth e/shadows and one primer. So, you are saving $60.00! The primer alone is worth the price, it is very nice and makes any e/s color vibrant and smooth. As for the e/s, they are so soft almost creamy like, very smooth & so blendable. I can pull together many different looks with this palette and they work well alone or mixed with other e/s. This is indeed a warm palette but I feel anyone can pull this off. Even the coppery shade as an outer v color works well for me.

on 7/17/2010 11:13:00 AM

My only complaint about this is that I can't depot it. If I could I think I would use it more often because once you've used the primer up it's kinda large and just takes up space. Aside from that the shadows themselves are just an absolute dream. They are soft, blendable, SUPER pigmented and they really are some of the best LORAC ones I've tried. The primer is amazing and I ended up buying a full sized one. So if you can get your hands on this, do! I wish that next time they will re-think the package for easier storage :)

on 5/26/2010 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So this is Lorac's new summer palette. This comes with four baked eyeshadows that contain highlight, champagne ,bronze and dark brown colors. Also includes a primer. They look amazing on, and I have created a lot of different looks with just four shadows. Just a light hand is all I need as they are crazy pigmented. This is the perfect summer palette and I'm so glad I purchased it! For the price it's a steal! Check it out!!