Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

This spray has helped me so much with preventing makeup creasing in my smile lines and under my eyes, so I will definitely be repurchasing. I use this as part of my priming step in my foundation routine. I also like that this is hydrating. This really helps my foundation & concealer stick to my skin and not crease or move all day. I also dab a small amount of this on top of my under eye concealer, so there's no need to use powder and it stops creasing all day.

This is amazing if you want to make your makeup stay and look good all day (and all night). Kind of expensive, but I think it is worth it because I have tried lots of setting sprays from the drugstore, and none of them can compare to this one!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I've tried a few other settings sprays before (L'oreal, Maybelline, NYX, e.l.f., Physicians Formula etc.) and I have to say that this one IS the best. It's crazy expensive but I can see myself buying it again when I finish the current bottle because it works! I have a very oily skin so no matter what I do, my face gets shiny by the end of the day (though I must mention that OC8 gel keeps it matte for a good number of hours!). If I use this spray in the morning, my makeup stays put and my face is still fairly matte till the evening, I don't even need to blot! But I do use it rather liberally so because of the price I use it only occasionally and I keep hoping to find something cheaper but equally effective...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I can't understand why this is a holy grail product for so many, especially for those with oily skin. I feel like its hype must be having some kind of psychosomatic effect on people because it has quite literally done nothing for me. I feel like I might as well have been spritzing tap water on my face when I was using this. Before trying All Nighter, I was using Model in a Bottle, the original setting spray, religiously. It is MUCH stickier and heavier than Urban Decay, so at first I thought I was imagining UD’s ineffectiveness because I wasn’t used to such a light formula. But I’ve given All Nighter more than a good hard try at this point, and I’m going straight back to sticky icky MIAB because hey, at least it does its job! And at a fraction of the cost, I might add.

Out of the 10+ setting sprays I have tried over the last year, I can confidently say this is the best! Keeps your makeup looking absolutely amazing for 15+ hours!!!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I'm on my third bottle of this stuff. I live in Arizona, it's ridiculously hot so having your makeup sweat off is definitley a real problem! I hiked 11 miles & my makeup was still fine. No smudges or anything. I wear this daily, and it really helps. My makeup doesn't move! Still looks great at the end of the day. The other setting sprays they have are also really nice, but this is my favorite. It's a necessity in my makeup bag!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have sensitive skin and this setting spray doesn't work with it.
As soon as I spray my face it stings, becomes red and bumpy. I've tried it a couple of times on different days, but the result is always the same - red itchy bumpy skin.
Surprisingly it works well for foiling eyeshadow without causing any issues on my eyes.
Will use it for eye party looks, but won't buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I'm shocked this has a high rating, but then again the general population doesn't seem to study a product's ingredients. This product contains a high amount of alcohol which will dry and damage your skin over time. I will not repurchase.

I bought this on a recommendation and I am so impressed! It really does what it says on the label and doesn't feel heavy.

A friend of mine recommended i try this as i live in a hot country and of course when it's hot and humid make up can slide and melt off easily! So i decided to put it to the test and it didn't disappoint! Make up looked fresh even by the end of the day after work so you don't need to top up.
Will definitely buy again