Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

I love it! its amazing as a setting spray and I spray a lil on my brush when I do my shadows and highlighter and ooh man, does it make em pop!! I would definitely recommend this and I can't wait to try their chill too!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

One of my Holy Grail products! I'm on my second bottle but have used it for 2 years--it lasts awhile. I wear a mask most of the day and it keeps my makeup from running off. I don't have to keep reapplying makeup on my nose in between patients anymore. I haven't had any negatives with this product, and I will continue buying it!

Tried this in store and thought it was awful. It felt and smelled like I was spraying hair spray on my face. I could barely stand to leave it sit on my face during my short shopping trip. I couldn't imagine haven't this on my face longer than that.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This was so underwhelming, it's so raved about and it barely did a thing for me..

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I didn't think this would work as great as it does but it's magical. Nothing moves when I have this on. Even when going out to a party or club and coming home at 6am. I would use this everyday if it wasn't slightly drying. But still a great product that I can only reccommend.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Amazing product. Cannot live without. Essential last step in my makeup routine. Gives a lovely glow and makeup staying power, minimises creasing.

I'm not sure how I feel about this product. I'm not sure if I was expecting too much or what...but I feel like it doesn't make a huge difference in my makeup routine. I bought the smaller size because I didn't want to spend the money on the full size without knowing if I liked it or not. I normally wear natural looks so I'm not sure if that plays a factor in my opinion. I was happy thought that my blush stayed on all day. Usually it wears off at the end of the day but it still looked as if I freshly applied it. My bb cream looked the same as usually. I think it would be more useful for people who have more dramatic makeup looks. I think the results would be more noticeable.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

For a long time, I was afraid of this product. I have dry skin, and Paula Begoun had effectively convinced me that if alcohol touches my skin, the skin would just dry up and rot off in that very spot. Okay, maybe not QUITE, but damn near it. But one day, UD decided to mark all the setting sprays down 40% off, and I thought even if I can't use it on me, it might be good for some of my son's cosplay, so I grabbed one. And a b6 primer spray because why not? One day I knew I wasn't going to be able to do touchups, so I thought I'd just try the All-Nighter, hoping my face wouldn't dry up and fall off. To my surprise, it left my powdered face with a nice skin-like look, didn't FEEL like hairspray (which is what I always assumed) and didn't feel drying in the least! And when I got home that night, my makeup looked EXACTLY the same. Granted, I am not an oil slick, I did not expect drastic amounts of makeup peace-out, but I do expect some caking in the corners of the nose and some spots to be noticeably shiny and bare. Nope. Blush and eyeshadow were still PERFECT. Now I use this any time I know I need my makeup to last more than 6 hours!

Where has this product been all of my life? I have oily skin sometimes so my makeup does not always stay, even with a powder. I usually spray this 2-3 times on my face and my makeup is barely broken down by the end of the day! It also gives my face this healthy glow, almost dewy like finish, but certainly not greasy. I wear this when I need my makeup to last all day. The only thing that I do not like is the smell. You can't smell it when it's on your face, but when you spray it the smell is so awful. The price is pretty steep too, but I feel like it's worth it since it really does make my makeup last so long!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This wasn't the worst. I've had better for less $$ though. I found that it ran out rather quickly due to the spray expelling too much product. I don't feel like it made my makeup last any longer.

Popular Primer/ Correctors