Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

I truly hate this product. It doesn't work for me.
Every time I used this, it settled into my fine lines. I gotta say that don't even have many fine lines, just the lines where I smile, but are rarely noticeable, since I'm just twenty and with quite a good skin. This made them look awful. It accentuated the very small fine lines I have like crazy. Also, the feeling it left in my skin was unbearable for me. I like to use makeup that doesn't feel like makeup on my skin, if you know what I mean. I can have a full face makeup on, but I choose very lightweight products that feel like skin instead of makeup. Well, this is not lightweight at all. It left my face feeling sticky and heavy after applied. It was awful.
I do not recommend this and I wouldn't buy this again. As a makeup artist, I can tell you that thermal water can do way better than this at keeping your makeup in place at more than half the price.

Smells like a McDonalds cheeseburger. Bad quality spray pump which causes product to be wasted on sprays that distribute uneven amounts of product.
Somehow, it actually makes my makeup look worse and last worse, especially my foundation. Just a waste of money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this setting spray. I have used it a couple of times now and it keeps my makeup in place. Also, I do occasionally bake my under eyes and nose and it helps me to not look cakey at all. I have the new packaging in black, though. It works great and I have oily skin. Some people claim to feel a burning or tingling sensation when applied due to the alcohol content, but I do not feel that and I am able to use it to help make eyeshadows more vibrant as well. I have had no issues with this product and will definitely repurchase it.

I spray my damp Beauty Blender with one squirt of this before applying base makeup (Kat Von D lock-it or wet n wild photo finish foundation) and apply NYX HD powder(with a blush brush) on top and my makeup stays all day and my skin doesn't even get as oily! When I sprayed this setting spray on my face I didn't get good results.

I really like this product! I wish that there were more antioxidants, that the container didn't get dirty so easily and that it was a little cheaper, but it is the best that I've tried thus far!

I picked up a bottle of this from Sephora while on a trip to St. Louis for the burlesque festival. I hadn't used a setting spray before, and I wasn't sure if it would work. While on my trip, I decided to find the local Sephora to pick up and see if it lived up to the hype.

I was pleasantly surprised to find it out that it did. I usually have to touch up midway throughout the day/night, but not so with this. The areas where my makeup tends to move the most is my forehead and nose, and even those areas showed no signs of wear and tear, and it looked as if everything was freshly applied. My face didn't feel hard or crispy, either.

I'm definitely impressed, and I would certainly buy this again.

The best setting product I've used, my holy grail for sure. It keeps my makeup on all day,when I forget to wear it my boyfriend even notices and says that my makeup looks terrible! 3 spritz' is all I need and a bottle lasts me around 6 months. Also great for spraying on eyeshadow brushes to make colours more pigmented.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

I had high hopes for this product, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I have sensitive, acne prone skin, and this ish made my face breakout in tiny little under the skin pimples. It also made my face extra dry :( and I'm an OILY gal. I threw out the rest of my bottle. Will not be repurchasing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My makeup DOES NOT move after I use this. I've tried a lot of the setting sprays (for setting and finishing) and this one tops my list of must-haves! I'm naturally on the oily side so this is like my secret makeup staying power weapon. It really creates a barrier between my makeup and the elements - like the humid summer that's coming. Making sure I always have this on hand!

I live in a very very very hot and humid country, and by "hot and humid" i mean the average temperature is 34-36 degrees Celsius with 89% humidity all year around.

Moreover, I have combo-oily skin. NOTHING lasts or works on my face when I am out in the elements. I will get oily and greasy regardless, but things are much better when I am in the A/C.

Okay, so I bought the travel size of this spray around April 2016, out of curiosity...Youtube made me buy it, since then I've used it twice.

1. The first time I used it, I was in the office with the A/C blasting all day long, however, around noon I've noticed that I was getting too shiny around my nose area(as per usual) so I blotted my nose...and that was exactly when I realized i couldn't do so! Basically the spray acted as a protective shield on top of my make up, oil couldn't pass through this shield so it got TRAPPED under and it was very visible...imagine you wrapped fried chicken with cellophane, the grease is there, but you can't do anything about it ... the weirdest effect ever and not a beautiful one. I tried pushing harder with the blotting paper and my makeup moved....

2. The second time I gave it a shot was actually the other day when I had to run some errands with my family in the mid summer time with 95% humidity...yay.. it didn't survive the first 1 hours.

However, I think the problem is me not the product, it is unfair for me to say that it "didn't" work when in reality I live in the heart of the humidity hell.

It does hold your makeup down though, everything stayed in place but the cellophane effect was too much for me but i will keep using it because I bought it and nothing gets thrown out that easily. I will reserve this product for short-term events, where I have to be in a contained environment for only 4-5 hours, but definitely not suitable for the long hauls.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have dry skin. I've used this many times, and it does not seem to add to the longevity of my makeup looks. I've used for work, and I feel things did not look the same at 5pm that they did at 8 am. Maybe I'm expecting too much. It does not feel like hairspray, it is not drying, and it has no strong smell. I like Caudalie Beauty Exilir for setting my makeup. I simply spray it on my makeup blender and dot it over my face gently. The Caudalie is $49 though, so I'll use up my UD Nighter, but I'm not using it for any all night partying, for that setting with powder is the best and eye primer too, cause who doesn't get a little oily on the eyelids after dancing? The Urban Decay Eye Primer is the bomb!