Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A lot of people swear by this product and recommend it for increasing the longevity of your makeup. While it felt nice to apply it to my face I did not notice any difference in the longevity of my makeup. At $32 for a full size bottle and $15 for a miniature bottle, I would have expected good results. The only positive result I received from this product was that it works very well for applying and intensifying the effect of shimmery eyeshadows. There are cheaper alternatives to this product if I need them and I will not repurchase this product as a result.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I find that this works best by layering it on my face.

1. Spritzed the sponge/airpuff and apply your foundation with the sponge.
2. Mist your face evenly and wait for it to be almost dry, then use your sponge to press in everything again.
3. Go on with the rest of your makeup.
4. Mist your face evenly as a finishing touch.

My makeup used to melt away so soon even during cool weather and this is so far the only method that has worked for me!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

this is the best thing i have ever purchased. it made my makeup last all day and usually my foundation breaks up on my t-zone, but with this it doesn't. i noticed a difference straight away, my face didnt look powdery and gave me an amazing finish. when i finally ran out, i realized how much i actually DEPENDED on it. i would 100% recommend this and no other setting spray, i have tried many, but this one is the best and my all time fave.

ive bought this 3 times, 2x when they had the full sized duos and this past ulta fall sale. i think it does a good job, i have pretty normal skin so whether or not i use this, i cant really tell that big of a difference. i like the effect and feel of this product, i also like to spray my sponge before pouncing my foundation into my skin. i buy it bc its goes on sale and can last me quite a long time.

Don't really think it does anything. Might try it on one side of my face only next time as I'm not noticing any difference in the longevity of my foundation.

This stuff is amazing. Never will I not have it in my collection. I don't use it every day, I break this bad boy out for extra long days or special occasions. It always comes through for me. It keeps my makeup in place longer, noticeably longer. Some setting spays leave me not sure if they actually extend my makeup, not this one. I can tell it works. It's pricey but it's worth it.

Pros:
Extends makeup wear
Helps keep everything in place even if sweating
Nice spray/mist
Large amount of product

Cons:
A little pricey
Scent isn't nice
High alcohol content

Overall, I adore this spray. I highly recommend it.

Let me just start off by saying Skindinavia formulas are fantastic for long-wear makeup.

When I spray it (and I spray ALOT) it takes away the powdery look of my base and leaves it absolutely spotless with no blotches.
My workplace is 1.5 hours away so basically i have a full face of makeup on for LITERALLY 12 hours.
AND THIS. MAKES. IT. LAST. ITS CRAZY.

At the end of the 12 hours there is extremely minimal creasing/breaking of the foundation. My natural oils have not peaked through. My eyeshadow is still vibrant.
My lipstick won't come off (I never use liquid lipstick).

NOT TO MENTION..........NO FLASHBACK. YES YES.

This is my go to setting spray for professional HIGH DEFINITION photography and video too! It is PERFECT.

All in all THE HYPE IS REAL. I will be trying more of Skindinavia setting spray.
Quality stuff! LIMETIME REPURCHASE

This product doesn't work for me. It does melt my make up and if you don't want a powdery look then yes this definitely helps.
But I have oily skin so I really wanted this product to prolong the wear of my makeup and also to make my face looking less oily and it doesn't do any of these things.
Because of all the hype I decided to test this product even more. I sprayed the half of my face with the setting spray while I was hiding the other half with a big palette. I did about 5-6 tests all in a hot humid climate where I wore my make up from day to night. At the end of the day there was absolute no difference between the 2 sides of my face. It was looking super oily on both sides. My blush wear the same on both sides (I'm using Tarte's and UD's blushes) my foundation had faded a lot because my oily skin eats up the make up and my eyeshadow and concealer had also creased the same.The only thing that this spray does is that it gives a dewy effect on the skin while it melts the make up. But I am an oily girl and even though my face can look powdery when I first apply make up this look won't last long on me anyways because my oils will come through after an hour or two and I will start to look shiny and not powdery.
Long story short, if you have oily skin and you want a spray to also prolong the wear of your make up and make your face look less oily probably this product won't do it for you. When I finish this product I am going to try the NYX mattifying spray.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I remember giving this a go a few years ago and it did not work out for as my skin was seriously going thru some issues. Fast forward to present day and I must say this stuff is awesome at keeping my mineral powder foundation in check in hot humid plus rainly for days FL. It truly keeps everything looking fresh and vibrant all day. Especially my blush that tends to run off after 5 hours when I need to stay for at least eight hours. No grease ball glow or putting the area of enlarged pores on spotlight. Really not a fan of alcohol being high on the ingredients list but I understand its purpose being there....quicker dry down after application. The only negative....be sure to apply mascara after you spritz. If you do it before you might be stuck with raccoon eyes as smudges your mascara (you gotta close your eyes when spraying this). I dont use this everyday so I can see this lasting for quite awhile.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Works for my oily skin and not sticky.