Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely one of the best setting sprays I’ve used by far. It makes my makeup look flawless for hours and really hydrates my skin after using powders. My skin naturally is more on the dry side so for me this is perfect as it makes my makeup look slightly more dewy. Price point isn’t bad either £24.00. I don’t know much you’d love this is you’re more on the oily side, maybe purchase the mini one first.

This does a great job of keeping makeup on, but it breaks me out. A lot.

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

After going through loads of amazing reviews for this, I read an article that if I wanted my makeup to last through a sleepover, this setting spray could keep it in place.

Yeah, naive I know.

Well, I didn't really think it'd keep everything in place after rolling in the sheets but was also hoping it'll keep my makeup in place. Don't know why I thought that when my MAC Studio Fix Fluid can last more than 12h without touch up anyway.

So I bought the full size (even when there was the smaller one available *smacks head*), used it whenever I remembered to and in all honesty, even when I forget the spray, my makeup looks all the same. It did not control oil, and could not possibly make my foundation/concealer last any longer than it already does.

Used less than half of this and gave it away. Absolute waste of money! Seriously, you're better off investing in a good foundation.

The only thing I like about this product is the packaging. I feel like it makes no difference to how long my makeup lasts wether I use it or not. It also smells foul, the smell reminds me of a kebab (not the nicest scent you want on your face!) complete waste of money, wouldn't buy again!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

UGH, the SMELL!!!!! It's such a pungent mess of rotting eggs, baby wipes and a compost-site ...it's unbelievable! I'm not sensitive to fragrances or smells in my beauty products at all - I'm not one of those - so take my word for it, it's BAD. Quite frankly, I don't know what went wrong with the formula, but there's no 12+hour lasting on this. Sure, it'll keep your look together but it's never spared my T-zone entirely - it still needs blotting after a couple of hours, just not as early as I would without it, of course. The cooling effect is great and the sealing is nice, but the staying power and price point isn't mind-blowing in comparison to...say, Fix +.
I happen to think the work that it does do is heavily aided by my setting powder.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Although I have very dry skin this does not make my skin look dry but I never use setting powder when I use this because it is more on the matte side. When i use both setting powder and this spray my skim gets very dry and pull with every facial expression. The spray is super fine so u get the nicest mist. I like wearing this on hot summer days and it really does help makeup last longer.

This is a pretty good setting spray. I don’t have issues with makeup melting when I use this. It sprays the perfect amount of product onto your face without feeling like giant droplets on your skin. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. It is more of a matte setting spray so I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re looking for something to add a dewy finish to your makeup. It’s definitely not the easiest on the wallet, and I’m not convinced it works better than other drugstore products, but it’s a good spray none the less and I would buy it again. I would say the biggest downfall is the scent - not a fan.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I use this for all my clients and especially my bridal clients as their makeup needs to hold put ALL DAY.
I love the spray, very delicate. It doesn't irritate the skin or eyes and really helps to keep the makeup in place. I don't notice any difference in finish, so if I want to make the look less powdery I'll first use Mac Fix+, leave that for a couple of minutes and then use UD All Nighter.
All my clients are amazed by how long their makeup stays, off course this also has to do with the right primer/foundation etc but I can't miss this finishing spray and keep rebuying :-)

this to me is very expensive and honestly I have found drug store ones that work just as good.

The 1st time I bought this it didn’t work for me. After getting into YouTube and seeing everyone including my friends liked this spray I tried again and bought another and again it didn’t work! I think the NyX dewy setting spray is much better ( they do a matte version but I have never tried) I think it’s overpriced as well ranging from £21-£25 in the UK. Only thing that is good is the packaging quality for me.