Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol , Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Diisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

A friend of mine recommended i try this as i live in a hot country and of course when it's hot and humid make up can slide and melt off easily! So i decided to put it to the test and it didn't disappoint! Make up looked fresh even by the end of the day after work so you don't need to top up.
Will definitely buy again

I bought this on a recommendation and I am so impressed! It really does what it says on the label and doesn't feel heavy.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Pros:
- Works great
- Divine fine mist

Cons:
- Expensive (and I know it'll last a while but still!!)
- Tube gets dirty fairly easily

I'll enjoy using whatever is left in my bottle but I won't be repurchasing because I just can't afford dropping over $40 on a setting spray right now. I'll probably buy cheaper setting sprays and transfer them into the UD bottle so I'll have a decent setting spray with a better mist!

i love the new black packaging, and the spritzer produces a fine even mist. i think that this is very expensive so i only bought bc UD came out with a 2 pack and i had 20%off these 2 bottles will last me a very long time, likely until the next time i can get this deal. i like the way this spray feels and sets on the skin, feels cool and refreshing. i learned from nikkia joy on youtube to spray the sponge with a bit of setting spray while patting in foundation/concealer in addition to the final spray after makeup is done to make it last even longer

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

the good:
This stuff works exactly like I expected it to. I wore it out to a late night concert and it kept my makeup on through eating, drinking and dancing. My makeup didn’t look freshly applied at the end of the night, but it was intact and it wasn’t smudged or smeared.
Application is easy and the scent is pleasant.
Once the spray dries down it’s smooth and non tacky. It feels light and comfortable.

The bad:
If you have sensitive combination oily skin like I do this is a special occasion solution only. Wear it several days in a row and you risk developing painful cystic pimples.
I got so excited after my success at the concert that I used this three days straight and learned this lesson the hard way. Now I have 5 big painful cystic pimples mocking me.

Would I buy this again? Yes, but I will reserve it for special nights out only so I don’t aggravate my skin. I can’t fault the product too much for breaking me out. After all, I would imagine shellacking makeup to your face takes some heavy duty ingredients.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I love this I have extremely dry rosacea prone skin and this is made in conjunction with Skindanavia (the holy trail of setting sprays). However, this is oil free and as my rosacea hates oil it is a must.
Agree with the reviewers who say it takes the powder look away. I'm a bit of an 80s girl with my makeup as in powder after foundation dust off excess and this makes me look more natural. Not sure about partying in it all night as I can't do that anymore but it definately makes my face last longer and given my commute to work is just over 1.5 hours each way it needs to last.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just recently finished my second bottle and it is when I ran out of it that I definitively saw (again :) ) the difference it makes to my makeup. I won't say it will make your foundation last for 24 hours, well at least not my foundation. But I have an extremely oily skin and without this step, my matt foundations (even the holy grail of millions of people Estee Lauders Double Wear) won't look fresh after 3-4 hours max. But if I do all the routine - primer, setting powder, setting spray I can get an extra 2-3 hours of wear which I think is quite honorable. I also like the way it takes the "powderiness" away and makes the skin look more natural, like if there's less makeup on (but I think this is something all setting sprays achieve, at least all I tried). For me it's the fact that it makes my makeup last longer that will make me buy it over a less expensieve product. So, yes, the product is useful and works better than some other setting sprays I tried even if it's pricey. Will repurchase (like today or tomorrow, as I fell I really need it now :) )

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

SKIN TYPE:
Combination, sometimes VERY oily/sometimes VERY dry and sometimes "PERFECT". If I'm moving around a lot or nervous it tends to get very oily, very fast- more oily then the average person I'd say.

RESULTS:
THIS STUFF IS GREAT. If you use a powder throughout your makeup application or finish with a powder then try this out. Sometimes I wouldn't even do my makeup that well because I'm not a expert and my powder would make me look a little dull and then I would squirt a good amount of this urban decay spray all over my face and BAM the powder literally melted into my face.... I'm dead serious. This stuff is expensive but I loved it so much that I would run out of it every 2-3 weeks, I used a lot. For me personally, it keeps my makeup looking good though sometimes I do get a bit oily but not more oily than I usually do...it doesn't necessarily prevent oil especially if you are always on the go and very active throughout the day.. It mainly just makes your skin look velvety and soft which is great.

OVERALL: THE REASON I STOPPED USING IT
A FEW TIMES when I was nearing then end of the bottle (there was still a okay amount) I sprayed my face and a huge blob of the product came out and left a gap (a splotch) in my makeup...I hope you understand what I mean- I literally couldn't fix it... After all my hard work on my makeup/I was in a rush... and I had to redo my makeup because there wasn't anyway of fixing it. I really didn't want to risk that again because I tend to always be in a rush while doing my makeup lol SO I found something else which works for me, a light and creamy foundation which gives me that natural glow and then I apply a LIGHT powder overtop. The job I have now doesn't require much moving around so I don't NEED the urban decay spray to hold my makeup in place at the moment plus I don't want to risk ruining my makeup. TRY IT OUT but be careful when you get near to the end of the bottle because big blobs of it spray out sometimes which might ruin all your hard work...

EDIT: As you see.. up above I stopped using it but recently I started purchasing it again and.... I don't think I will ever stop... my face has a glow.. my makeup looks so natural. Just make sure when you are nearing the end of the bottle you watch out because of the "huge blobs" that might come out. When I near the end of the bottle I purchase a new bottle and then pour what was left from my old bottle into my new bottle just in case. Love this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Other

Holy crap!! I can’t believe I never reviewed this stuff!! I’ve been using this off and on for close to 10 years. This stuff is magic. I use it after I’ve put on my makeup and it lasts all day. It makes the powder on my face set and look more skin like. On super long days I sandwich this around my makeup, spraying before as a primer, and after. I told a friend getting married about it and she used the sanwhich method on her wedding day and said it was amazing. I quit using this for several years because I kept breaking out and wasn’t sure if it was this. I’ve started using it again without any problems. I have tried deslick as well as I’m oily at times, but I think I prefer the classic all nighter. The spray is a fine and even mist so it applies evenly. Great stuff.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted this spray to work.. but I just don`t see it doing anything on my skin. I highly believe that my makeup would look and last the same with or without this product. Disappointing.