4.2

$9.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

6 months ago

This is the best setting spray I've ever used, I haven't used all that many... Hard candy, L'Oreal, Wet and Wild, Nyx, a few more forgettable ones... And this one is the best of all of those. The hard candy one was my favorite but this performs so much better. I have skin that is combo/oily and definitely have issues with my foundation really going the distance. This helps a lot. I've actually worn this while jogging (judge away, idgaf) and sweating a decent amount and my makeup stayed perfect looking. I probably haven't been using this long enough to notice if it negatively affects my skin but I will update if so. I wanted to try the Skindinavia setting spray but I'm so happy with this I doubt that will happen especially since it's readily available and Walmart, drug stores and even grocery stores and less than half the price.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

Age30-35

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

a year ago

My favorite setting spray pixi rose setting mist and I noticed this had a few similar ingredients. This is a good alternative! Makes my makeup last and has a good mist. There is a fragrance, but not too strong. This is a new favorite! I was running low and bought a back up. I don’t set my whole face with powder and rely on setting spray to keep my dewy foundations in place.

About reviewer (124 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

a year ago

I now cannot go w/o this product. This makes my makeup last like nothing else. I was using the Wet n Wild setting spray and saw Target was finally carrying the Milani brand and had a few bottles of this. I picked one up based on a YouTube vloggers recommendation. FANTASTIC stuff, a few spritz will make your makeup last all day. The only thing you need to touch up is your lipstick. Good fine mist. Someone complained it made their mascara smear, however, what I have been doing is misting my eye makeup right before I apply mascara and then misting again after my mascara is set and it lasts all day w/ no smearing. Yes, it does contain a good bit of alcohol, but it also has glycerin, what do you think is making your makeup stay in place? Just moisturize well before using this product. Product is fragranced w/ a watermelon essence, but disappears. Packaging is standard, bottle is a fairly sturdy plastic and the lid stays on. Approx. $9.99 for a little over 2 oz. Available at the usual retailers.

About reviewer (362 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

1.0

a year ago

Has some good and some bad irritating ngredients. Alcohol, fragrance, caster oil being the bad. It is mostly alcohol though which is terrible for skin. I think setting spray is pointless. Just use a foundation that lasts all day. The less you put on your face the less risk of acne, irritation. Check your skincare skincarisma.com

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrunette

a year ago

This is stupendous! It works beautifully and it's affordable. What more can you wish for? I use it after I'm done with my makeup work and it settles it all without disruption. My makeup stays fresh after 8-10 hours. No oxidization or movement. I've tried UD All Nighter, Ben Nye Final Seal, NYX's sprays and so many others...this blows them away. The mist is delicate and it settles seamlessly onto the face. You cannot feel it on the face. It travels well too if that helps. I adore it!

About reviewer (198 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

a year ago

The spray thingie always never works everytime I buy this lol, it either sprays one little section of my face intensely or like my whole face is sections?? As far as I can still, this DOES matte down and make my skin stuff last BUT always apply this before doing your eye stuff (mascara, eyeliner, etc) because it ruinssss all of it. Great product but the packaging is not that great.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

A good setting spray, but slightly more expensive for a drugstore brand in terms of how much you get vs. how much you pay. I've only used it to set and used it up quickly, but it works pretty well for me. For areas that can get more cakey, I spritz some of this on my makeup sponge and dab it onto my face. The spray bottle itself is nice, not quite a gentle mist but it also won't squirt product unevenly.

About reviewer (162 reviews)

Age25-29

HairRed, Curly, Medium

3.0

a year ago

It’s a little more expensive here in Singapore. The bottle has a good weight to it, and I got real lucky with the mister. However, it didn’t prolong the longevity of my makeup. Even worse, something in this spray makes my eyes uncomfortable (think mild swelling?). It also made my mascara feel sticky, like when you just wake up and your eyelids are crusted. I wanted to love it so badly but alas.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2 years ago

It’s a really good setting spray. I just wish it had 3x as much product. Seriously it’s gone after a week and a half of everyday usage. I do use a lot in one sitting but still—the price broken down by how much product there is—it’s not that much cheaper than urban decay all nighter.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is a great setting spray that holds my makeup all day without any issues. Where I am the Summer months were so hot and humid and this setting spray saved my makeup. It kept it looking fresh like I just applied it. This also makes a good base but I prefer it for setting and using a moisturizing primer instead. To get rid of shine after I spray it once it dries I put translucent setting powder on and it's perfect. I will repurchase this as its one of my favorite setting sprays and I love to try all different kinds. The price is great and the sprayer doesn't come out in drops it is a pretty fine mist. It also works great with my combination skin. Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43