4.1

olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil. vitamin d, choline, inositol, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, natural color and fragrance.

on 11/11/2017 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I started growing out my pixie cut last June. I have fine but curly (3B/3C) hair. Less than a year and a half later, my hair is three inches past my shoulders when straight. It started at nearly shaved in some parts, and I've had a couple of trims since then, so in total my hair has grown almost a foot in that time when normally I'd expect about 9 inches of growth. Plus, my hair is visibly thicker than it was before I cut it. I use this 2 to 3 times a week after shampooing, only about 12-15 drops in total for my entire scalp. I don't mind the smell, and I do comb it through my hair as directed, so I only use this overnight or when I plan on wearing my hair up or brushed and straightened because it doesn't do much to combat frizz. In addition to helping my hair grow quickly, my scalp is not flaky at all and well moisturized. This also makes a great cuticle oil--just use very sparingly. The bottle lasts a very long time, I don't think I'm even halfway through and I paid only $8.99 on Amazon. Definitely worth a try if you are trying to grow out your hair.

on 4/8/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a decent product. Strong smell and the oil is very thick. Good for the scalp only .

on 3/6/2017 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product is amazing. I read about it on Amazon couple of years ago and decided to give it try due to the great reviews. Whenever I use this, I get compliments on my hair. This leaves my hair bouncy, shiny and overall healthy looking. In the past I've dreaded using oils in my hair (including coconut oil) since I found it difficult to wash off. My hair is somewhat naturally oily, I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. With this product, I haven't had as much trouble washing out the oil which is a big plus for me. I feel it washes off much easier compared to other oils which took several washes. I massages a few drops into my hair as stated in the directions, leave it on for an hour or two and then wash it out using my normal shampoo. For reference, I have dark medium-long straight hair which has been over processed with chemicals and heating tools over the years. This hair oil has done wonders for me, I highly recommend giving it a try.

I love this stuff I've been using it for YEARS now, I wear sew-ins all the time so this helps tremendously with the itching and keeping my scalp moisturized, and when I take my sew-in out My hair grows a lot faster when I moisturize my hair with this:)

I'm white & my hair grows super slow. Probably didn't help that I fried it with bleach, dye & straightening it. I was practically going bald in 2013. I cut it almost all off & started over. Ended up frying it again. 😰
The last time I cut it was in August of 2013. It was a pixy kind of cut. Very short. I quit the dying & straightening. I started using hair grease to help with the dryness & it worked. My hair still wasn't growing.
A couple months ago this product was recommended to me by a worker at Sally's.
Its cheap & I like the smell. I only use it when my hair is damp after washing it. It does make it oily but it seems to be working.

I would recommend this to just about anyone. I have very thin/fine hair. Not a lot of volume. My hair has grown an inch in the last month, I'm sure. It usually grows about .5" inch every two months.

on 8/4/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't experience any wild hair growth but i t did leave my hair feeling nice and soft. I used it for 4 months. It has a earthy herbal smell to it. It smells good to me but not to some.

I'm not sure if this works or not, but I like the smell. I know a lot of people didn't, but I thought it was great, especially the peppermint in it. It was warming and made my scalp so nice. This oil made my hair so soft and nice, and moisturized. No wire like hairs sticking up. This is great, and just in time for spring/summer frizz time! I would recommend this but don't use a lot. It is very oily.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Okay, so this is just my second week of using this. I'm really not expecting my hair to be down to my booty using this...I don't have false expectations. I just want to control my dandruff and split ends. I have relaxed hair that can be overly thick when done at home (coarse).

This is a very heavy oil. It's thick and a lil sticky. I find that it's best used with a lotion or in combination with another product to seal the ends.

I used it to blowdry my hair after using BB Oil Mosturizer w/ Castor Oil and Aloe and it rescued the results of a wrap lotion that didn't work. When my hair air dries, it poofs up. I partially air dried and then blowdried the rest-- the mix made my hair soft and smooth.

As far as dandruff goes...It's too soon to tell. my scalp has gotten a little itchy, but I didn't see any big visible flakes like I saw before.

My hair does get a little greasy...but it's to the touch not to the look. I'm single so no man is running his fingers through my hair, I don't care.

And the smell isn't really that bad to me, if you're using another product you won't be able to smell it. Also, I kind of liked it to be honest. Like most natural oils, after a couple of days it turns a little rancid smelling. By the time it got bad I washed it out.

on 10/1/2011 11:29:00 AM

I have been using this 2-3 times a week for the past few 4 months.
I originally brought it to aid hair growth, as I have been growing out my pixie crop since April 2010 and it seemed to be taking forever.
I was a bit skeptical, as first as I have thin naturally red hair and the product seemed to be aimed at afro hair types.
But I have seen great results in the condition and thickness of my previously over processed hair. I have baby hairs springing up all over my head.
My hair grows about 1/2 inch a month now, in a healthy condition and I have only had to cut it, due to vanity. I also great compliments on how soft and shiny it looks.
A little goes a long way, it doesnt actually smell that bad, just herbal.
I like to smoother my hair in it and leave it on over night. I then wash it a few times to remove the oil.
(I wouldnt recommend this method if you have to do something the next day, as it makes hair Caucasian hair very greasy)
I recommend this product to anyone who is growing out hair, its no miracle cure, but it defiantly helps healthy growth.
I keep a monthly document of my hair journey on my flickr, which can be found here
hope this review is helpful

A lot of people seem to like this product but I just couldn't handle the SMELL. Urgh!!! I hated it and I didn't see much difference with my hair growth either so I changed over to Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan oil and it worked a lot quicker. It smells much better too!

Popular Styling Products