4.1

olive oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil. vitamin d, choline, inositol, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, calcium, natural color and fragrance.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Ran out of my usual Phyto botanical scalp oil so I grabbed this on a whim, particularly as it was at such a bargain price! It has this strong medicinal scent but I don't mind it at all as seems to disappear after an hour or so. Applied 2 x daily - AM & PM about 10 drops onto my scalp and massage in. I feel it works best when my scalp is cleansed but then again I do suffer from oily scalp at times so probably best to ensure scalp is clear and product can absorb better. Whilst I used this I didn't see any thickening effect BUT it did make my hair grow faster, at least 1 inch in roughly 2 months which is pretty good going!
The only thing I didn't like (and why I'm taking lippies off) was it made my hair quite lank and greasy, and it took multiple shampoo applications to remove the residue, normally by adding a touch of ACV to 'cut through' the oil as ACV is acidic by nature.

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Face Scrub: ‘Sisley' - Botanical Gentle Buffing Cream
9. Moisturizer: ‘Antipodes' - Rejoice Light Day Cream
10. Hand Cream: 'Origins' - Make A Difference Rejuvenating Hand Treatment

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is THE OIL for my Afro- dry as the Sahara desert hair. It grows my edges after I’ve fried, died and laid them to the side. African hair is pretty fragile and my hair in the back used to NEVER grow till I got this oil. I can’t live without it and yes it stinks but I’d rather have stinky hair than no hair at all. I need to stock up I’ve depleted my supply of the white bottle which I think works better than the yellow.

on 11/11/2017 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I started growing out my pixie cut last June. I have fine but curly (3B/3C) hair. Less than a year and a half later, my hair is three inches past my shoulders when straight. It started at nearly shaved in some parts, and I've had a couple of trims since then, so in total my hair has grown almost a foot in that time when normally I'd expect about 9 inches of growth. Plus, my hair is visibly thicker than it was before I cut it. I use this 2 to 3 times a week after shampooing, only about 12-15 drops in total for my entire scalp. I don't mind the smell, and I do comb it through my hair as directed, so I only use this overnight or when I plan on wearing my hair up or brushed and straightened because it doesn't do much to combat frizz. In addition to helping my hair grow quickly, my scalp is not flaky at all and well moisturized. This also makes a great cuticle oil--just use very sparingly. The bottle lasts a very long time, I don't think I'm even halfway through and I paid only $8.99 on Amazon. Definitely worth a try if you are trying to grow out your hair.

on 4/8/2017 1:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's a decent product. Strong smell and the oil is very thick. Good for the scalp only .

on 3/6/2017 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product is amazing. I read about it on Amazon couple of years ago and decided to give it try due to the great reviews. Whenever I use this, I get compliments on my hair. This leaves my hair bouncy, shiny and overall healthy looking. In the past I've dreaded using oils in my hair (including coconut oil) since I found it difficult to wash off. My hair is somewhat naturally oily, I am not sure if that has anything to do with it. With this product, I haven't had as much trouble washing out the oil which is a big plus for me. I feel it washes off much easier compared to other oils which took several washes. I massages a few drops into my hair as stated in the directions, leave it on for an hour or two and then wash it out using my normal shampoo. For reference, I have dark medium-long straight hair which has been over processed with chemicals and heating tools over the years. This hair oil has done wonders for me, I highly recommend giving it a try.

on 8/4/2015 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I didn't experience any wild hair growth but i t did leave my hair feeling nice and soft. I used it for 4 months. It has a earthy herbal smell to it. It smells good to me but not to some.

I'm white & my hair grows super slow. Probably didn't help that I fried it with bleach, dye & straightening it. I was practically going bald in 2013. I cut it almost all off & started over. Ended up frying it again. 😰
The last time I cut it was in August of 2013. It was a pixy kind of cut. Very short. I quit the dying & straightening. I started using hair grease to help with the dryness & it worked. My hair still wasn't growing.
A couple months ago this product was recommended to me by a worker at Sally's.
Its cheap & I like the smell. I only use it when my hair is damp after washing it. It does make it oily but it seems to be working.

I would recommend this to just about anyone. I have very thin/fine hair. Not a lot of volume. My hair has grown an inch in the last month, I'm sure. It usually grows about .5" inch every two months.

I love this stuff I've been using it for YEARS now, I wear sew-ins all the time so this helps tremendously with the itching and keeping my scalp moisturized, and when I take my sew-in out My hair grows a lot faster when I moisturize my hair with this:)

I'm not sure if this works or not, but I like the smell. I know a lot of people didn't, but I thought it was great, especially the peppermint in it. It was warming and made my scalp so nice. This oil made my hair so soft and nice, and moisturized. No wire like hairs sticking up. This is great, and just in time for spring/summer frizz time! I would recommend this but don't use a lot. It is very oily.

A lot of people seem to like this product but I just couldn't handle the SMELL. Urgh!!! I hated it and I didn't see much difference with my hair growth either so I changed over to Pro Naturals Moroccan Argan oil and it worked a lot quicker. It smells much better too!

Popular Styling Products