Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

2.9

I really wanted to love this, but even with the conditioner my hair was much frizzier than usual (and I have straight hair). It didn't detangle well out of the shower. Maybe this would work for a guy with shorter hair who doesn't need a product to actually perform and just likes the smell lol

on 1/15/2017 12:21:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This shampoo left my hair dry, knotted, and full of tangles. Maybe it had too much protein for my hair, or maybe it's just a crappy shampoo.

on 1/10/2017 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely love this! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft! Whilst it isn't the cheapest shampoo, I have purchased many bottles of it. It leaves my hair feeling smooth, shiny and deeply cleaned. I thought I would never be able to achieve that 'just washed by a hair dresser' clean and smooth feeling you get after going to a hair salon. This isn't the exact same (nothing I have used is) but it comes so close! Would recommend to anyone who loves a coconut scent and shiny, smooth, clean hair.

on 11/14/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

It was a good product, I found that my hair becomes shinier and smoother. However, it leaves scalps on my hair, and according to my friend, she said it was because the main ingredient is coconut oil, which created this.

In general, I like it but I would like to try another type of this brand :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great - like coconut cream pie.

Unfortunately, like the other reviewers, it left my hair dry and full of tangles.

I am now using the coconut milk conditioner as a shave gel for my legs. It works great in that regard.

on 10/21/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the other reviewers I wanted to live this product. I use the body lotion and wanted the whole line. Smelled nice without being overpowering, lathered up nicely even minus the sulfates. Seemed ok at first but after a few weeks I noticed my hair was dry and the ends felt like straw. And I use a leave in conditioner! I have dry hair to begin with, so maybe if you have oily hair it would tone down the oil because it does seem to take the moisture out of the hair over time. Live their lotion, the shampoo and conditioner? Not so much.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was in high hopes for this "organic" product and because of the price and the smell I wanted to love this product- unfortunately it dried out my hair and after a few weeks I noticed my hair started falling out in clumps and in combination with Organix conditioner (both coconut and argon oil) no amount of conditioner would soften my hair. I couldn't even get a pick through my baby fine hair! Huge disappointment! Going back to the salon brands for sure!

When i bought this product i loved the smell and i thought this shampoo was going to help the dryness and frizziness in my hair. Unfortunately, when i washed my hair with this shampoo my hair became knotty, unruly and dry. Not a product i want to use again.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

I bought a travel sized container of this and love it. I'm going to get the 13 ounce bottle of it. It makes my hair soft and shiny.It's also helping me get rid of my itchy scalp. I was expecting the coconut smell to linger a bit more though.

on 3/24/2016 4:05:00 AM

I like the coconut milk scent but I actually hate this shampoo and conditioner. My hair looks really frizzy compared to the other ones I've tried.