Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

Organix Nourishing Coconut Milk Shampoo

2.9

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product for oily hair!
I am constantly on the hunt for hair products that will efficiently remove oil from my scalp but still be nourishing enough to keep my scalp from becoming overly dry and irritated which can cause it to go oily. This product really does it for me!
With this product I only have to shampoo my hair once per wash, and it leaves my scalp oil free but nourishes enough to leave my scalp calm without weighing my hair down. Oh, and it smells great too! It really smells like sugary coconut.

I don't have any negative thing to say about this product, although I do find the price to be a little higher than the usual drugstore shampoos.

Have been repurchasing this product for over a year now :)

on 5/16/2017 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I have normal Asian color treated hair, no issues. I used the shampoo and conditioner for maybe two years. It was okay, but my hair became a bit drier and harder to detangle. (I would just use the clairol nice n easy conditioner tube that came with the box of dye when it got unmanageable). I kept buying it because I liked the scent and the lather while washing. I haven't really found a replacement. (Tried Aussie moist shampoo and conditioner. My hair loved the Aussie, but after three weeks, my scalp started to itch. So still searching for an everyday shampoo.

on 1/15/2017 12:21:00 AM

This shampoo left my hair dry, knotted, and full of tangles. Maybe it had too much protein for my hair, or maybe it's just a crappy shampoo.

I really wanted to love this, but even with the conditioner my hair was much frizzier than usual (and I have straight hair). It didn't detangle well out of the shower. Maybe this would work for a guy with shorter hair who doesn't need a product to actually perform and just likes the smell lol

on 11/14/2016 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

It was a good product, I found that my hair becomes shinier and smoother. However, it leaves scalps on my hair, and according to my friend, she said it was because the main ingredient is coconut oil, which created this.

In general, I like it but I would like to try another type of this brand :)

on 1/10/2017 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Absolutely love this! It smells amazing and makes my hair feel so soft! Whilst it isn't the cheapest shampoo, I have purchased many bottles of it. It leaves my hair feeling smooth, shiny and deeply cleaned. I thought I would never be able to achieve that 'just washed by a hair dresser' clean and smooth feeling you get after going to a hair salon. This isn't the exact same (nothing I have used is) but it comes so close! Would recommend to anyone who loves a coconut scent and shiny, smooth, clean hair.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I was in high hopes for this "organic" product and because of the price and the smell I wanted to love this product- unfortunately it dried out my hair and after a few weeks I noticed my hair started falling out in clumps and in combination with Organix conditioner (both coconut and argon oil) no amount of conditioner would soften my hair. I couldn't even get a pick through my baby fine hair! Huge disappointment! Going back to the salon brands for sure!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great - like coconut cream pie.

Unfortunately, like the other reviewers, it left my hair dry and full of tangles.

I am now using the coconut milk conditioner as a shave gel for my legs. It works great in that regard.

on 10/21/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Like the other reviewers I wanted to live this product. I use the body lotion and wanted the whole line. Smelled nice without being overpowering, lathered up nicely even minus the sulfates. Seemed ok at first but after a few weeks I noticed my hair was dry and the ends felt like straw. And I use a leave in conditioner! I have dry hair to begin with, so maybe if you have oily hair it would tone down the oil because it does seem to take the moisture out of the hair over time. Live their lotion, the shampoo and conditioner? Not so much.

When i bought this product i loved the smell and i thought this shampoo was going to help the dryness and frizziness in my hair. Unfortunately, when i washed my hair with this shampoo my hair became knotty, unruly and dry. Not a product i want to use again.

Popular Shampoos