Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

Petrolatum

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy grail!!plus its so darn cheap.It helps with dry patches i suffer from using salicylic acid to treat blemishes.Plus i have sensitive skin and so far this hasn't break me out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I put it on my lips and under my eyes every night without fail. I suffer with dryness in both these areas but also have sensitive skin and this does the job with irritating my skin further and making it itchy.

This is the best overnight lip repairing treatment...I´ve been using it since I can remember, now I´m 29 years old and I still use it ;)

This really helps with my cracked fingertips in the winter. I usually wet my fingers then apply the Vaseline so it absorbs easily.

on 3/26/2017 10:58:00 AM

Just started using this to combat dry skin on hands and experimented a little and put some on my face. Never would i typically put petroleum on my face but it did moisturize and i usually use nivea or ponds. This is good because it's a jack of all trades type product and i have the original vaseline brand with the cute flip top lid and i just purchased a vaseline by a brand called my fair baby in baby scent for 99 cents its on my hands right now and let me tell you...this baby scent is lovely its a cheap brand and i wouldnt use the baby scented one on my face but i will as a lotion for my hands or feet. The regular vaseline has no scent but maybe ill be trying the coco butter vaseline to see how it smells. I always love a good smell.

on 3/6/2017 6:35:00 AM

Excellent for everything

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well what can I say? This should be a staple in every household. I put in on my lips every night before bed and I wake up with them feeling moisturised and soft. It's great for keeping your eyebrows in check, for adding a natural highlight to cheek bones. It's also great for nails when they're feeling brittle. So many uses for this great product. I will never stop using it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I'm sorry but petroleum jelly should NOT be marketed as a moisturiser. It's an occlusive. It prevents moisture from escaping but doesn't do anything to reintroduce moisture into your skin.

better off with oils

on 10/7/2016 9:57:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

Pros
-HG for my lips, better than most of the lip balms which are tend to not moisturizing enough.
-Very very cheap
-My comparator for eye creams as well. I tested Vaseline under 1 eye and any new eye creams under other eye. Surprisingly I found that most eye creams I tried(around 5) didn't deliver as good pumping effect as Vaseline under my eyes. I still looking for my HG eye cream

cons
Oily
could be messy

on 8/29/2016 4:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

A must have in every house. I mostly use it for cuts, burns, insect bites, or any other injury where I don't want my skin to be scarred or marked. Also as a nightly lip mask. But I'm pretty sure there are a hundred other things I can use this for too.
Also a side note: when I was 11 I had my eyelashes cut off. I used this every night and within a few months my eyelashes went back to normal. BUT I would do this with caution. When I tried this a few years ago again to make eyelashes longer, I got a huge cyst instead right on top on my eye. The first thing the doctor asked me when he saw it was if I was putting vaseline on my eyes. Apparently it was clogging my water line pores.