Vaseline Pure Petroleum Jelly

Price: $

Price: $

Petrolatum

on 12/10/2017 9:21:00 PM

I typically have terribly dry hands in the winter and no lotion has ever really helped with the cracking and burning sensation. I have finally come upon a solution! I apply a hand cream first and let it soak in for a moment. Then I apply Vaseline or another petroleum jelly salve on top. I have soft hands in December for the first time in years!!

I've tried several products to combat lip dryness. Every brand starts out good, then slowly lets me down. I will always go back to good, old Vaseline. My lips are sensitive, especially now in the colder months (I live in Vancouver, B.C) and just in general. Some days, a little to much salt can't even aggravate them. Vaseline always feels soothing. Not only is this great for lips, but I love it for keeping my feet, elbows & knees moisturized & smooth. I keep a mini package in my purse & at work. I even opt for Vaseline instead of lipgloss or lipstick with a full face of makeup. The only downside is the packaging, a bit unsanitary- but easily solved by just using 2 separate containers.

on 8/24/2017 7:49:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

The holy Vaseline guys.

The uses of this are limitless, especially for dry skin.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Holy grail!!plus its so darn cheap.It helps with dry patches i suffer from using salicylic acid to treat blemishes.Plus i have sensitive skin and so far this hasn't break me out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I put it on my lips and under my eyes every night without fail. I suffer with dryness in both these areas but also have sensitive skin and this does the job with irritating my skin further and making it itchy.

This is the best overnight lip repairing treatment...I´ve been using it since I can remember, now I´m 29 years old and I still use it ;)

This really helps with my cracked fingertips in the winter. I usually wet my fingers then apply the Vaseline so it absorbs easily.

on 3/26/2017 10:58:00 AM

Just started using this to combat dry skin on hands and experimented a little and put some on my face. Never would i typically put petroleum on my face but it did moisturize and i usually use nivea or ponds. This is good because it's a jack of all trades type product and i have the original vaseline brand with the cute flip top lid and i just purchased a vaseline by a brand called my fair baby in baby scent for 99 cents its on my hands right now and let me tell you...this baby scent is lovely its a cheap brand and i wouldnt use the baby scented one on my face but i will as a lotion for my hands or feet. The regular vaseline has no scent but maybe ill be trying the coco butter vaseline to see how it smells. I always love a good smell.

on 3/6/2017 6:35:00 AM

Excellent for everything

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Well what can I say? This should be a staple in every household. I put in on my lips every night before bed and I wake up with them feeling moisturised and soft. It's great for keeping your eyebrows in check, for adding a natural highlight to cheek bones. It's also great for nails when they're feeling brittle. So many uses for this great product. I will never stop using it!

Popular Lotions / Creams