Living Proof Leave-In Conditioner

Living Proof Leave-In Conditioner

3.2

Water/Eau/Aqua, Emulsifying Wax (NF), Octafluoropentyl Methacrylate (PolyfluoroEster), Ethoxydiglycol Oleate, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Glycerin, Fragrance/Parfum, Glycol Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol , Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Polyacrylate-1 Crosspolymer , Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citral, Geraniol

on 11/18/2016 3:12:00 AM

The price is exorbitant for the tiny bottle you get, especially as the results that I got from using the conditioner don't justify it. The scent is just beautiful and clean (white flowers), and the ingredients' list promises a lightweight product. Alas, no matter how small amount I take, and I use it only on the very ends of my hair, after a couple of hours my hair always looks flat, weighed-down and greasy. It seems it isn't suitable for very fine hair like mine.

on 3/4/2016 11:01:00 AM

For me this was just okay. I love the scent of Living Proof products and I needed a new leave in conditioner so I figured I would try this. It was around $25 for a TINY bottle. It didn't do much for me besides make my hair smell nice, did not detangle as well as some other products I have used and was overall a bit of a disappointment.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

$24 for 4 ounces. The bottle looks so tiny but it really is just condensed packaging. I needed a leave in that would help to detangle and moisturize my hair without weighing it down and making it look greasy. This is free of heavy ingredients and soaks in really nicely on damp hair. I have a now longer, slightly grown out a-line bob that tangles really easy and this leave in makes it so much more easy to wide tooth comb out while making my hair not look so frizzy after I towel dry. I have been completely converted to high end hair products and that's all I'll use from now on. Nothing drugstore for sure.

on 7/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

I tried the entire no-frizz line (the website sells a sample size pack) and wasn't impressed. For all the hype about no frizz, it didn't do much better than any other products I've tried. I live in Florida with crazy humidity, though, so I may never find a product that works the way I want. The worst thing about this line is the SMELL! It's really strong, even days later. Not a nice smell, either. I dislike it enough that I will probably throw out what's left.

AMAZING!

on 8/22/2014 4:25:00 PM

When this launched, it was advertised as being developed by MIT scientists or something, so I ran right out and got it, thinking they are geniuses, of course it works. Didn't control frizz at all for me. I found that the bottle made it difficult to get product out as well.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I used this with the no frizz shampoo and conditioner. It did make my hair shiny, but greasy the whole line did. I only used a little bit. It was not worth the price.

on 1/29/2014 9:17:00 PM

I put this on my ends and the lower 1/3 of my hair and I can always tell a difference when I use this vs when I don't. My ends wont look poofy, they are sleek, smooth, and hydrated.
Love.

on 8/9/2013 12:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This leave-in tames my hair like nothing else. Leave-ins tend to make my hair greasy but this one makes it soft without leaving any residue. A little bit goes a long way when using this product so I think the little bottle will last. I also believe it is repairing my hair and not just disguising the damage, like most products do. The only downside is the price in ratio to the size of the container :(.

on 6/1/2013 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

It is kind of sad that I do not really depend on my normal conditioner to make hair smooth and that's it. I got the whole sample kit of Living Proof No Frizz which had the LP No Frizz Shampoo, Conditioner, Leave-in Conditioner, and Nourishing Styling Cream. And not at any point was I blown away by the results. In fact it might actually made hair frizzier? If that is possible. The leave-in conditioner is one of the worst I have used. And let me tell you for the ladies with thick, dry, course, wavy, and possibly damaged hair like mine; an excellent leave-in conditioner is a must have! I would instead recommend Charles Worthington Hair Healer Leave in Conditioner.

Popular Conditioners