Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

on 2/13/2017 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yikes! This foundation is definitely not for sensitive skin. I loved the finish of this foundation (I looked at it my magnifying mirror and still couldn't see it) but I immediately start breaking out into hives within minutes of application. Why is this foundation so heavily scented??? It's bizarre :(

on 2/12/2017 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought the new version that released in Jan, 2017.
Pros:
The coverage is medium. It evens out my skintone with 1.5 pumps.
The finish is gorgeous when i first put it on.
Cons:
The smell is too fruity and definitely not for sensitive skin.
The color oxidized throughout the day.
My face becomes tacky and very oily after about 4 hours.
It transfers and wears off.

Overall, I don't like the staying power of this foundation.
I would say it is NOT suitable for combo/oily skin.

on 2/9/2017 6:17:00 PM

Nice for every day use .. but if ur looking for a high cover this is not the one

on 2/9/2017 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

definitely hg product!!! doesn't break me out and doesn't cling to dry patches. i would say the finish is semi matte, so after 5 hours the foundation would turn to be dewy (but not oily) coverage is sheer to medium, just like your skin but better. i think it would be perfect for someone who looking for natural/flawless look.

on 2/9/2017 2:49:00 AM

I love this foundation! it feels super light on the skin, blends beautifully, just the right amount of coverage (medium). Makes you look like you are having a very good skin day. It has quite a nice fresh scent to it and it wears really well and the colour range is good. I'm personally not a fan of the packaging but it's not much of an issue. A lovely foundation for a good enough price.

on 2/4/2017 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have very oily skin with acne scars and after using this for a good 8 months, I would say this product is definitely not suitable for oily skin types.

Although the colour match is great and natural looking, the coverage is not great, but the foundation is build-able. Even with 2 layers my acne scars can still be seen. Even after I have powered my skin after using this foundation, there are still transfers and it easily slides off.

In conclusion, I believe this product would be great for those with little to no imperfections and dryer skin types as it offers a natural finish with some coverage, but it is definitely not for oily skin types.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

As much as I want to love it, I'm actually torn about it. The shade selection is not the greatest, 52 is a bit too pale for me and 53 is orange! I picked 52 anyway to try out the formula. Yes this foundation looks natural and luminous, but it doesn't make my face flawless or refined/airbrushed. I was hoping because of its blendability, it would look like real skin yet polished, but it doesn't do that. I like that I can use my fingers to apply. The longevity is very average. By the end of 7 hours, my face feels yuck, like it's melted. My skin is not oily anymore, yet this doesn't hold up even with powder on top. I'm quite disappointed, not sure if I'll buy again

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my HG foundation. I have dry to normal skin. I can get oily/sweaty in my t-zone in hot, Texas weather, but mainly have dry-normal, sensitive skin. I don't have blemishes, just some redness on my cheeks because on I'm on the pill, which helps keep my skin clear.

This foundation is light-medium coverage with a natural skin finish. I wouldn't say it's super dewy, but does not have a powder-y matte finish either. I'm NC25 and use shade 53 light beige. It's the perfect shade for me!

This is perfect for everyday. I use it with a beauty blender, and it evens my skin tone out beautifully. If I do have the occasional spot, I'll use concealer on it, as this doesn't completely cover it. If I go out or am doing nursing school clinicals, I usually use something a little more long lasting with a fuller coverage, but I love this for everyday and school.

The only con is that I have to order it from Amazon since I do live in the US. It's not a deal breaker for me though!

on 1/18/2017 11:42:00 AM

Best foundatian ever very good for acne prone skin!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Ive always wanted to try this foundation after seeing so many youtubers from the UK rave about them. I was browsing feelunique.com when i was repurchasing my moisturizer and it was so cheap! I ordered in the shade 52 vanilla and it is just slightly darker and more orangey than my skin but i can just blend it down to my neck or make great use of it during the summer. It covers wonderfully (medium coverage) blends out very well and does not accentuate imperfections. It looks so natural that it doesnt even look like ive put on any face makeup. It looks so radiant but not greasy or shiny. Radiant like how natural skin glows! The best way to work with this foundation is a damp beauty blender.

I own this and also the healthy mix serum foundation and this definitely has more coverage.