Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

on 2/27/2017 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I'm on my third bottle of this foundation! It makes my skin feel really moisturised but not greasy. It smells really fresh compared to many other foundations I have used. It covers a bit of redness however is more of a medium coverage foundation that feels soft and light on the skin. it also works really well with my yellow undertones and shade 52 matches very well to my skin. Although my skin always feels moisturised the staying power in my opinion isn't amazing but totally worth it for the price. I would definitely recommend to someone who wants a soft low for everyday use.

I'm so glad I bought this. First, it fits my colour exactly and it's extremely hydrating. It feels like my skin feels better and more beautiful with it. And it's so natural looking, that you can just go out with nothing else but it.

Having dry skin, I do not really mind a bit of a glow- However, all was fine wearing it around the house, a nice inner glow, a very dewy look. Yet, as soon as I wore it to school: I WAS SHINING LIKE THE SUN, yes, the sun. My friends remarked how oily I looked and I have reasonably dry skin! I tried using matte powder over the top but it ends up blotting. So not pleased with its wear. The coverage it light and beautiful, it evens out the skin tone perfectly but not for those who are wanting to cover things like acne/freckles as my freckles show through as soon as it dries. The smell if nice and the product is quite a runny consistency - which I do not mind- contour products slide on beautifully with this too. this would be great for extremely dry skin but certainly not for oily.

on 2/22/2017 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

This foundation was the only foundation I use for the whole of last year before I decided to try higher-end foundations. It stay pretty much all day on my very oily skin. It lasted about 10 hours before it started to break down but I think that is fine. The coverage was medium for me. I have some acne scarring and pimples, and this foundation just toned it down a little. I did have a problem with putting on blush and bronzer as the product would rub off as long as i applied blush/bronzer above it. It didn't have a problem if patted on the blush.

Pros:
Stays on for about 10 hours
Medium overage
Did not break me out
Nice glass bottle
Affordable

Cons:
Moves around when i put on blush/bronzer
Breaks down in an ugly way after 10 hours (combat this by patting my face with a clean tissue -- it removes some foundation but its better than looking like a monster)

on 2/22/2017 2:01:00 AM

Amazing for those who have combo/normal/dry skin. Something about it that just gives a glow from within!
Medium coverage, buildable.
NC 25-30 skin tone No 53 was a perfect match - oxidises a bit to match

Full review here and swatches! :

on 2/13/2017 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Yikes! This foundation is definitely not for sensitive skin. I loved the finish of this foundation (I looked at it my magnifying mirror and still couldn't see it) but I immediately start breaking out into hives within minutes of application. Why is this foundation so heavily scented??? It's bizarre :(

on 2/12/2017 6:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I bought the new version that released in Jan, 2017.
Pros:
The coverage is medium. It evens out my skintone with 1.5 pumps.
The finish is gorgeous when i first put it on.
Cons:
The smell is too fruity and definitely not for sensitive skin.
The color oxidized throughout the day.
My face becomes tacky and very oily after about 4 hours.
It transfers and wears off.

Overall, I don't like the staying power of this foundation.
I would say it is NOT suitable for combo/oily skin.

on 2/9/2017 6:17:00 PM

Nice for every day use .. but if ur looking for a high cover this is not the one

on 2/9/2017 9:23:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

definitely hg product!!! doesn't break me out and doesn't cling to dry patches. i would say the finish is semi matte, so after 5 hours the foundation would turn to be dewy (but not oily) coverage is sheer to medium, just like your skin but better. i think it would be perfect for someone who looking for natural/flawless look.

on 2/9/2017 2:49:00 AM

I love this foundation! it feels super light on the skin, blends beautifully, just the right amount of coverage (medium). Makes you look like you are having a very good skin day. It has quite a nice fresh scent to it and it wears really well and the colour range is good. I'm personally not a fan of the packaging but it's not much of an issue. A lovely foundation for a good enough price.