Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID [ /- (MAY CONTAIN): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), MICA, CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES)

This is my favourite foundation! I have acne prone oily skin however I belive that it would work amazing with any other skin types. The coverage is buildable so you can have light coverage to full coverage depending on how you apply. This is a beautiful dewy foundation but as I am quite oily I set it with powder. It lasts about 6 hours before I need to powder again. I couldn’t recommend this enough for a lovely every day foundation. There is just something about this foundation that makes anyone’s face look gorgeous and awake.

on 2/14/2018 9:39:00 AM

I really like this foundation. It gives my skin a pretty glow that doesn’t get greasy looking. It’s very natural looking and applies well with fingers or a brush. I’d like it to last a bit longer, which is why I deducted a lippy, but I’ve found that the lasting power can be improved if I mix it with a little Bourjois 123 Perfect (which I love if I want a slightly more matte look). Currently, I use the Healthy Mix all over my face and build a little of the 123 Perfect on my oilier areas and set with a very light dusting of powder, which works well.

on 2/11/2018 6:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Little bumps appear around my nose whenever I use it, even with primer. Too bad, because I like the shade, scent and finish. I didn’t have such a bad experience using the serum version, though.

on 1/30/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Totally breaks me out. Not friendly for acne prone skin. I had so many bumps when I used this. Took a pause and gave it a shot again. It broke me out again the second time. I’m not going near it anymore.

on 1/30/2018 1:10:00 PM

I liked this foundation it was just the amount of time it lasted i put it on in the morning i would prime, set it and spray it but after 2hours it was all completely gone and i was left with an oily face. So i wont be repurchasing

on 1/9/2018 1:44:00 PM

This is a really good foundation, especially the new upgraded formula (square cap). It is sheer-medium coverage with a natural finish, and doesn't contain sunscreen, so no ghost-face in flash photography. Love that the shades are yellow based, since I do have warm undertones. I use 51 and 52, which corresspond with NC15 and NC20 respectively. I prefer this foundation in winter when my skin is drier, it makes me a little greasy in the warmer months (I have combination skin). It's not perfect, but can rival many high end foundations, it's my third favorite of all time and I use it day to day (my number one spot is reserved for Guerlain's Lingerie de Peau, and number two goes to Guerlain Parure Gold).

on 12/19/2017 7:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This has become my HG foundation. I've tried Estee Lauder, YSL, Giorgio Armani, you name it, and somehow I always end up coming back to Healthy mix. It doesn't break me out, sits on my skin nicely and gives me a lovely glow plus it's cheap! The only con is that it doesn't last as long as I'd like it to but other than that I think it's fab!

on 12/3/2017 4:22:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I hate it... I bought it because I read that it looks natural and radiant... it doesn't !
it feels very light weight which is good but when I look closer in the mirror it looks very powdery..
theres a lot of better cheaper options, I will surely pass on this one..

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought the new version in square packaging renamed "Bourjois Healthy Mix Anti-Fatigue Foundation". I bought shade no 51.

Shade
The shade is the deal breaker for me. No 51 for the Healthy Mix Serum was a good match so I bought the same shade for the Foundation. However, after using a full pump of the Foundation, I noticed that my face looked slightly darker than my neck and chest. My first thought was oxidisation but only 15 minutes had passed since application. To make sure, I compared swatches of the Serum and Foundation on my arm. I've uploaded and labelled the photos, which were taken in natural indirect sunlight. The Foundation is pinker and darker than the Serum.

Finish and texture
The HM Foundation is light and spread to blend with fingers. It disguises pores and skin texture. It applies just as well with a damp sponge. The finish is semi-matte and coverage is around light to medium, but heavier than the Serum.

Longevity
My nose and forehead get slightly oily (not an oil slick) and cheeks are normal. If I set with power and spray Max Fix+, the Foundation begins to separate around my nose and chin towards the 10-hour mark. Blotting will help but sometimes the skin around my nose still looks dry by the end of the day. With no power, it separates around the 8-hour mark. It fares better if applied with a damp sponge since less product is applied to the skin.

on 11/9/2017 5:26:00 AM

I have oily-combinated skin and it doesn’t work for me. Maybe for someone with dry-normal skin. Healthy mix oxidase a lot after 1-2 hours, so if you are going to buy it, buy one shade lighter.