Beauticontrol Cell Block-C P.M. Cell Protection

No Image

Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Trimethylpentanediol/Adipic Acid Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ppg-12/Smdi Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ascorbic Acid Polypeptide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acetyl Tyrosine, Proline, Sodium Pca, Panthenol, Squalane, Ubiquinone, Bisabolol, Glycrrhiza, Licorice Root Extract, Watermelon Fruit Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, Adenosine Triphosphate, Urea, Allantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Di-Ppg-3 Myristyl Ether Adipate, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Carbomer, Sodium Citrate, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin

on 3/3/2010 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very good night cream, and is not too heavy. I love it! (And it contains Vitamin C). A good value for the price, too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Recommended for normal to dry skin by Paula Begoun, the cosmetics cop. She says it contains a lot of antioxidants, cell-communicating ingredients, stabilized packaging, Vitamin C, etc. Read for yourself.

I have combination skin, so I rarely wear moisturizer. But, it's winter and I'm nearing 40 and I need something. I believe my skin is irritated by the vitamin C. I think I better stick with a gel or serum.

Retails for almost $40 if you buy directly from Beauticontrol, but you can get it much cheaper on ebay, and even on Craigslist sometimes as Beauticontrol reps are everywhere (like Avon reps, I believe). I got mine for $16 on ebay.

Popular Moisturizers