3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

This is a dupe for la roche posay non oily emulsion same exact texture but not the ingredients. This doesnt break me out l, super light weight and has a glowy finish. I have oily acne prone skin. Edit : i been using this for two months skin looks even my dark marks are lightening up. My pores are shrinking.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown

HairBrown

2.0

a month ago

I bought this product because I thought it would be a good moisturiser for a good price with nice ingredients that are non irritating for my sensitive skin. A lot of people recommended it as a good basic product. I also wanted tot try a oil free moisturiser to see if my skin would become more clear (I don't get a lot of pimples but my skin is not 100% clear either). The moisturiser I used before contained coconut oil and if I should believe a lot of Instagram posts I have seen lately this oil is a pore clogging devil, so I wanted to try something else. Well, this lotion did not gave me clearer skin at all! I used it for two days and it broke me out terrible. I never break out very quickly from a product and I really don't know which ingredient gave me this reaction. It also stinged my eyes... The lotion feels very soft on the skin, but I actually thougt it felt a bit too slippery. I think I prefer oils in my moisturiser instead of silicones bacause I like the way they feel and sink in the skin better. I never actually had problems with oils causing breakouts and I'm someone who bathes in oil when my face feels dry. So I switched back to my old moisturiser and will not be using this again.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2 months ago

Love this product but what the heck. The price is around the same but the size of the bottle is so much smaller! It used to be around 3oz and is now 2oz. I do like the pump. I hate having to put my hands into a jar. Will keep repurchasing but disappointed in the smaller bottle.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 months ago

This is usually my go to face moisturizer. It's lightweight and has never caused me to break out. It's soothing and is moisturizing enough for my mostly oily skin. It sinks in well and has never felt greasy. The last time I used this moisturizer was probably a year ago, so I'm not sure if I've used the newer formula product. Whenever I buy another bottle, and if it's different, I'll edit my review.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

4 months ago

This is the only Cerave product that doesn't break me out. Lately my skin has been dry and breaking out. I stopped using everything other than a cleanser and use this morning and night. It's lightweight but works really well with multiple layers. My skin is at peace again.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

7 months ago

I love as a morning moisturiser! It's lightweight but leaves my skin moisturised without looking greasy. I'd buy it again if I was American, but this is very expensive to buy in the UK. The (daily) moisturising lotion is similar alternative to this one.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

10 months ago

Ooo I love this stuff! CeraVe has just starting selling in Australia and I was very excited to try their brand out! I don't know why this is like snake venom to so many people but luckily I've had no reaction to it. It's very moisturising and the consistency makes it very easy to spread out and it sinks in quite quickly. I prefer the lotions over the cream as I feel the cream is too thick for my combination skin, but I do recommend most people to try out that one first as it's less likely to be problematic to the skin, it also has petroleum which is great in locking in moisturizing and the effects of previous skincare. The bottle is actually completely different here in Australia, it uses the same pump bottle as La-Roche Posay's SPF50+ Anthelios Ultra Cream and I loved that design so it gave another reason for me to be keen to try this out.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

10 months ago

I used for several years and loved. Now I am a too afraid to repurchase, have heard horror stories of closed comedones and acne since reformulation. I have started 0.05% tretinoin since reformulation and my skin is so unclogged, don’t want to chance it. I do use the Cerave heavy cream tub with a pump to seal in moisturizers after actives, under sunscreen with no ill affects but I’m unwilling to chance bad skin. Waaah tho. Need a new lighter moisturizer like that…

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

Another winner from CeraVe! I love to use this lightweight, non-irritating gel-lotion with its host of skin-repairing ingredients both night (sometimes under a heavier cream) and day (under SPF and, usually, makeup). It soothes my skin and layers very well with other skincare--no pilling. A 3 fl oz bottle lasts me forever and costs $16 when not on sale. I have repurchased and will doubtless do so again.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

a year ago

Gave me the WORST product-related breakout EVER. I used Cerave PM every night for two weeks, only on my right cheek. It’s been two months since I stopped and I’m still getting new pimples! WHEN WILL THESE BREAKOUTS STOP?! My right cheek looks sooo much worse than my left one. I have this huge cluster of red marks now, right in the middle of my right cheek, left by about a dozen pimples of varying sizes. That’s not all, there’s another smaller cluster below it. I just hope they don’t leave textural scars. Pros? The packaging is nice, I guess. The product texture isn’t bad too.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35