Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover

Clarins Instant Eye Make-up Remover

4.2

Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 3/3/2016 7:12:00 PM

I always go back to this one! This is simply the best most effective eye makeup remover I have found. Gets off mascara. I useally put on cotton pad and hold over eye for 10 secs then wipe away... turn over and repeat on other eye. Love it and not going to bother looking for anything else!

This remover was recommended to me by a friend of mine and does remove my mascara really well but not instantly. I put a little on a cotton pad, set the pad on my lids for about 10 to 20 seconds and then I can rub it off completely. I love it and it works... it's a little pricey but I'd repurchase.

To Read all 89 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I realized I spend so much time looking at reviews that I should actually be contributing to help out my fellow MUAers.

I got this eye makeup remover a few weeks ago after being recommended by a friend. This make-up remover is oily but it works great. My problem with past removers (Bioderma, Clinique, Simple, Neutrogena) is that my mascara was always left over. The next day I'd look like I have dark circles from it.

Clarins doesn't do that for me. This is for someone who will use another skin care product after removal. I end up using boscia cleansing oil for my foundation and then I follow up with purity cleanser, so none of the oil from the makeup remover stays on my face. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this works for it.

on 1/12/2016 6:56:00 PM

I got a small sample from Nordstrom years ago and I love the Clarin's makeup remover much more than the Lancome remover. Clarin's has a nice smell and really takes off my waterproof mascara without a hitch.

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and will continue to repurchase!

on 12/26/2015 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the fence on this one. I thought it was a great makeup remover as it did a great job removing my mascara and even my foundation, but then I purchased a gel eyeliner and it did nothing for it. I apply the eyeliner very close my lashes and I just couldn't get it out without rubbing my eyes like crazy.
If you have a gel eyeliner, I don't think that this product is for you. It just doesn't do the job in this area. However, it's really great for everything else and it doesn't irritate the eyes and the skin, so I guess it depends on your makeup routine.

Highly disapointing. Despite using a generous amount this could not even remove Charlotte Tilbury eye liner properly. The Dior eye makeup remover is miles better- it removes everything with no rubbing needed.
On the plus side, this product was very gentle and did not make my eyes water or dry out the skin around my eyes (but then neither did the Dior product).

Fantastic eye makeup remover - removes all eye makeup in one easy sweep of a cotton wool pad. No scrubbing my eyes, or irritation / redness after use. I had previously used Clarins Gentle Eye Makeup Remover as I have fairly sensitive eyes but I find this one is actually better for sensitivity. Just make sure you shake the bottle well before use.

on 4/4/2015 3:15:00 AM

I've used 2 of these little miracle bottles!! Yes I love it that much I have very long eyelashes which I coat in Estée Lauder waterproof double wear mascara. And this remover brings it off in one sweep!! It's oily remover is gentle around my eyes it also contains a lash strengthening ingredient. On other brands I have used I used to have the odd lash on the cotton pad. But since using clarins not lost one. Would highly recommend using it.

on 2/26/2015 1:56:00 AM

I first received a small bottle in my GWP and have now repurchased a full size bottle.

I generally wear eye makeup only 3-4 times a week now I only work part time and I no longer wear it heavy, mainly just eyeshadow and not waterproof mascara, occassionally some pencil if I go out.

I have used many eye makeup removers but mainly cheaper ones e.g. L'oreal, Nivea, Simple etc. I never would have dreamed of spending NZ$46 on a remover. But I received the sample and for the first time I found a remover that just made my eye akeup slide of with no residue AND did not sting. Most are just to strongly fragranced that they burn or so weak that I have to rub and rub.

My little sample bottle 50ml lasted about 6 months so I expect Ill get about a year from the full size bottle. Mine is the new packaging and has a very small hole so I have had no issues with spillage or wastage.

Overall I like it but wish it was cheaper, however I justified by buying during gift time so go heaps of extra goodies so not feeling ripped off at all. Must add I have been so impressed with Clarins GWPs, nearly always get useful products I either use or wanted to try and great sizes too!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This used to be my favorite eye mu remover and really used to remove everything in an instant. But no longer. It has been changed and now every time I use it my eyes puff up and it takes forever for my eye mu to come off. I no longer like the scent of this. Now it is run-of-the mill eye mu remover. Boo hiss. I am thoroughly disgusted.