CLARINS Instant Eye Make-up Remover

CLARINS Instant Eye Make-up Remover
Instant Eye Make-up RemoverClarins Instant Eye Make-Up Remover

4.2

Cyclomethicone, Aqua/Water/Eau, Isohexadecane, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Water, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Tetrasodium EDTA, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, CI 42090/Blue 1.

on 6/4/2018 7:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wear a lot of waterproof lipstick and eyeliner, I compared this remover with the Estée Lauder waterproof remover and the take the day off Clinique one, the clarins by far removed the lipstick and eyeliner the best, second was Clinique. If you like a scent go for clarins, if not the remover in Clinique might suit you better ! I have very sensitive eyes and the skin around them, despite the scent it didn't irritate me at all. It has a nice oil feel to it so it doesn't feel like you're tugging at your eyes which I find with cheaper ones. Only bad thing is mine goes so quickly but it's worth it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really cannot understand the hype around this product. I find I need to use A LOT of it, and it still seems quite 'dry' on the cotton pad. I have to really scrub at my eyes to properly remove mascara and even still, there is usually some left that is removed by micellar water. Therefore, I believe micellar water is more effective (and cheaper) than this so I won't be repurchasing

I don’t know if they have changed the formula but I can’t say that I’m amazed by this product. I don’t wear waterproof mascaras but I wear waterproof eyeliner. This isn’t an overly oily eye makeup remover which is great but it doesn’t remove completely my eye make up. I always find a bit of mascara left on my eyes. I compare this to my Sephora eye makeup remover which removes every trace of makeup. I don’t think this worths the money. I won’t repurchase it! I prefer similar versions from Sephora (holy grail) Lancôme Bifacil, Clinique (take the day off), Garnier

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was a Lancome Bifacil user ever since my budget ran to higher end products because it was the one eye makeup remover that truly removed every last black dot of mascara. I happen to live very near the US Clarins Headquarters and am fortunate enough to shop their bi-annual warehouse sale so got the makeup remover for a song. I tried it without high expectations and was pleasantly surprised - when soaked into a cotton round and held on the closed eyelid for a moment before wiping (like the Bifacil), it's just as effective and for me, much cheaper. If you are able to get this at a better price than Lancome, def give it a shot.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Weird...I was sure I'd written a review for this terrific bi-phase eye makeup remover from Clarins but I was probably confused because I'd written one for their Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, which I also love but which isn't quite as thorough for getting off the really "tough stuff" - waterproof mascara and liner, some concealers, etc.

This is similar to Lancome's Bi-facil - looks very much the same and works very much the same. The Clarins one is considerably less expensive, however. It is gentle but thorough and my Clarins rep told me that you don't even really need to rinse it off at night - if you get all your eye makeup off, you can leave the "residue" around your eyes to provide hydration and help prevent dryness. I don't usually do this but it's nice to know that I can do this on really lazy, way too late to bed type nights. In addition to my full sized bottle, I have a sample in the world's tiniest little bottle - I think it's 10 mls or less - and it's perfect for taking in my carry on liquids bag when I travel so I keep refilling it when it's near to empty. That little amount lasts for more than a week!

on 8/17/2016 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is by far the best eye make up remover ever. I have to wear waterproof mascara due to leaky eyes & this stuff removes that with ease. I highly recommend

on 3/3/2016 7:12:00 PM

I always go back to this one! This is simply the best most effective eye makeup remover I have found. Gets off mascara. I useally put on cotton pad and hold over eye for 10 secs then wipe away... turn over and repeat on other eye. Love it and not going to bother looking for anything else!

This remover was recommended to me by a friend of mine and does remove my mascara really well but not instantly. I put a little on a cotton pad, set the pad on my lids for about 10 to 20 seconds and then I can rub it off completely. I love it and it works... it's a little pricey but I'd repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I realized I spend so much time looking at reviews that I should actually be contributing to help out my fellow MUAers.

I got this eye makeup remover a few weeks ago after being recommended by a friend. This make-up remover is oily but it works great. My problem with past removers (Bioderma, Clinique, Simple, Neutrogena) is that my mascara was always left over. The next day I'd look like I have dark circles from it.

Clarins doesn't do that for me. This is for someone who will use another skin care product after removal. I end up using boscia cleansing oil for my foundation and then I follow up with purity cleanser, so none of the oil from the makeup remover stays on my face. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin and this works for it.

on 1/12/2016 6:56:00 PM

I got a small sample from Nordstrom years ago and I love the Clarin's makeup remover much more than the Lancome remover. Clarin's has a nice smell and really takes off my waterproof mascara without a hitch.

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and will continue to repurchase!