First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
First Aid Beauty HGs

3.8

Colloidal Oatmeal 0.50%,Water, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Glyceryl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Allantoin, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus, Ceramide 3.

As an esthetician, I have sampled and purchased many products . I got this moisturizer as a sample size using my points at Sephora. I really liked it! Any break outs I had, cleared up and my skin was really soft. I woke up to healthy looking, hydrated, smooth skin! I then purchased a set of mini first aid beauty products on another trip to Sephora. One of them was this moisturizer along with the coconut primer which is amazingggg, l With a few other products as well. That's when I really was hooked on this moisturizer and first aid beauty!! I ended up purchasing a full size moisturizer . I didn't know how much it was until I got home. I was curious, so I looked at the receipt and I was shocked when I saw $12.00!! It feels and looks thick until you put it on and it soaks into the skin. It feels great! Any dry skins have is gone! I even applied it to my sons dry skin! Im obsessed with this entire line!

Love this stuff! I buy the large tubs from QVC. I go through one tub every winter. It stops the itchy dry skin that we all get from the dry air in the winter. I also LOVE that it has no scent. I can use it all over and still use my Bond No 9 fragrance!

on 1/21/2017 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Not what I expected. Moisturizer wasn't bad but it didn't help my dry, parched skin. Didn't have a nice emoillent feel nor did it feel like it was providing a rich, protective layer over my skin. Felt a lot like the drugstore Vaseline lotion that comes in a huge bottle for the body for a few bucks.

I ended up using the rest as a hand moisturizer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a Oh My God!!!! First of all, I bought the travel size, the tube one, which means the packaging is perfect. Now I'm getting to the point: the repairing power of this cream is absolutely the best I have tried. My chin and face around nose got so irritated after using Estes Lauder's doublewear. I went to Sephora to return EL stuff and the BA recommended FAB cream. I tried it last night and all the redness is gone,gone,gone. FAB is my replacement to Aveeno Eczema cream which is too sticky to be used in the morning. This FAB cream is thick to look at but really feather light and absorbed so well. I didn't find it ball up with my sunscreen. Also, if you use FAB serum at the same time, the moisturizing power is even better. Definitely my 'best buy' this splurge season!
And by the way, I have acne prone combination skin

on 1/11/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I don't like this at all. It does nothing that it claims to do. It burns my skin and makes my face feel numb. Makes my skin dryer than ever. Never using this again! It's going in the trash.

on 12/11/2016 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

So disappointed in this stuff. The name itself ("First Aid Beauty"), the "no frills" packaging and the claims of intense hydration might lead one to believe that this was a simple, rich and intensely hydrating cream good for all skin types. Well, it might be good for all skin types but it certainly isn't all that hydrating. In my experience, it's barely hydrating at all. I've only ever had this cream as freebies or points perks from Sephora and generally gave these to my son in law, who has sensitive skin and often has dry, chapped hands. But I got a 1 ounce tube as a points perk last week and decided to try it at night (figuring it might be too heavy and rich for day-time). I applied a reasonable amount and was rather shocked that my skin didn't feel hydrated at all so I slathered on a bit more to no real effect. In the morning, my skin looked parched and almost "fragile". I tried it in the day, both on its own (though I'd rarely do this because I always wear sunscreen) and under my IT CC cream and, again, disappointing. I thought if nothing else (no miracle claims about anti-aging or fighting the effects of the environment and stress and all that other fluff) it would at least be HYDRATING. It might be fine for humid summertime as a night cream but, really, this is a very sub-par product. About the only good thing I can think of to say is that this comes in both tubes and jars and in several sizes so those who do love it have the option of their preferred packaging and also of purchasing value sizes.

on 12/11/2016 3:56:00 PM

Got this in a sample packet, thought it was a face lotion (they say it can be used on body and face), and was mightily turned off by its smell, which is sort of musty, almost mildewy. This is a total deal-breaker for me, so I don't even care how well it works.

(One note on pricing: if you're using it solely as a face cream, it's cheap as hell. On the other hand, if it's for hand/body, it's kind of pricey.)

on 12/2/2016 11:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

As someone who has "dry parched skin", I am rather disappointed because this cream did diddly-squat for my skin. I tried using it in both summer and winter, with no benefits in sight. I am sure that for someone who has normal skin this cream would be a better option than it is for me, but perhaps for those who have seriously dehydrated skin: Avoid.

Since it's not doing anything for my face, I have been using it on my neck and chest (waste not and all that). Even here it doesn't do much - when I compare it to the rest of my body (where I use a derma e body lotion), the skin feels much softer than on my neck and chest, which one wouldn't expect. Thankfully I bought a small travel-size tube of Ultra Repair, and so will finish it soon and forget all about it!

on 11/27/2016 3:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

(Like in Bohemian Rhapsody) NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! GRRR

I am a frequent hand washer and with the horrible soap at my work and the harsh winters of Utah, my hands and body get really bad. My holy grail lotion was the Cetaphil body lotion, but since I've become allergic to tree nuts, the macadamia oil broke out my skin and gave me rashes. Ever since I've been looking for a replacement.

I've tried everything at the grocery store to no avail. The closest I've had is the Palmer's cocoa butter lotion but I feel kind it only gets me maybe 2/3 of the way there. Just enough to get me by, but barely enough to keep up. I decided to the another approach and try to do something more high end, so I ordered this.

The first time I tried this, my hands stung- the kind you feel when your hands have been so dry. I was very impressed so I used it on the rest of my body and face. It has done nothing but bad for me. My skin is much dryer than ever before, my hands turning bright red from being dried out and my face peeling. This has happened once meow with Eucerin last winter and it took a while to repair my skin. I wonder if there's a common ingredient I can't tolerate.

The interesting thing about this cream is that it's liquefied enough that I'd call it more like a lotion. If it worked, I'd be fine, but just thought it was interesting. It also seems to absorb well and quickly.

I wish so bad this worked for me. Back to the drawing board.

on 11/11/2016 4:07:00 PM

LOVE. This is a cruelty-free moisturiser without fragrance or parabens, great for winter skin for face or body. I've already bought two tubes. The texture is thick but light and fluffy. It absorbs well into my combination but dehydrated facial skin, and absorbs quickly into the skin on my dry hands. It leaves a nice, satin, non-greasy finish.