3.7

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

I like this as it seems ok for sensitive skin. However I got a lot of clogged pores and acne during use and that's a big issue.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 months ago

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream is amazing for very dry skin. I've tried many lotions and creams that have failed where FAB Ultra Repair Cream has succeeded. The driest areas of my body are legs, hands, feet, and elbows. I was shocked at the soft, hydrated and bedewed result. My legs look and feel so smooth and moisturized. Even my elbows look/feel smooth and I've never had smooth elbows with any other product before. I don't use Ultra Repair Cream on my face. Although advertised as being 'fragrance-free', it contains eucalyptus which has a distinctive, mentholated scent. My eyes are very sensitive and tear-up if I use anything with mentholated eucalyptus ingredients on my face but it's refreshing as a body cream. Highly recommend.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

6 months ago

Feels great on .on some days, I get the tingling sensation which is bearable, it feels like it’s working. after I’ve washed it off, my face feels just alright nothing extra ordinary. the next day, break out follows :(( I wouldn’t be re purchasing

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

8 months ago

This was a pretty unremarkable product. It did the job adequately, but not quite enough moisturizing enough for me. After an hour or two, it was hard to tell that I’d applied anything.

About reviewer (190 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

10 months ago

Unfortunately, this didn't do much in moisturizing my dry skin for the winter. It does feel quite nice on my face. It has a thick, smooth texture. But this doesn't compare to thick, creamy moisturizers that my skin soaks up a bit better.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

a year ago

Used this throughout the entire Autumn and Winter, and is now one of my holy grails. I used to have dry and rough skin every Winter, but now have nailed my skincare routine and this is one of the reasons why. It's a thick-ish formula, but doesn't feel heavy. It feels moisturising, whilst being gentle. I also like that it has no smell.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

I absolutely love this stuff -- with the caveat that I've never actually used it on my face. My hands/cuticles get super dry all year around and this is the best lotion I've ever used. I also use it on my elbows/knees/other dry patches as needed. It is pricey - almost $40 for the 8 oz tube and $12 for the 2 oz. one, but I always stock up whenever there are sales and have purchased at full price because it works so well. It may seem silly to use an expensive cream like this just as a hand lotion but it's worth it to me!

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

I was using Creme de la Mer and had not found anything that moisturized my face as well. This one does! It’s a fabulous moisturizer for women over 50. Really hydrated aging skin.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

a year ago

I tried this on my face and instantly broke out. I ended up using it for my body which it worked great for but for the price, I wouldn't purchase this again as a body cream.

About reviewer (229 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

a year ago

Worked well for a week but now my pores are clogged and I haven’t had pimples in over a year

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium