Uploaded by olelala

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 days ago

Feels great on .on some days, I get the tingling sensation which is bearable, it feels like it’s working. after I’ve washed it off, my face feels just alright nothing extra ordinary. the next day, break out follows :(( I wouldn’t be re purchasing

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlack

2 months ago

This was a pretty unremarkable product. It did the job adequately, but not quite enough moisturizing enough for me. After an hour or two, it was hard to tell that I’d applied anything.

3 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (188 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Fine

EyesGreen

fromcr4zn

4 months ago

Unfortunately, this didn't do much in moisturizing my dry skin for the winter. It does feel quite nice on my face. It has a thick, smooth texture. But this doesn't compare to thick, creamy moisturizers that my skin soaks up a bit better.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Other, Other

fromtwb

5 months ago

Used this throughout the entire Autumn and Winter, and is now one of my holy grails. I used to have dry and rough skin every Winter, but now have nailed my skincare routine and this is one of the reasons why. It's a thick-ish formula, but doesn't feel heavy. It feels moisturising, whilst being gentle. I also like that it has no smell.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

5 months ago

I absolutely love this stuff -- with the caveat that I've never actually used it on my face. My hands/cuticles get super dry all year around and this is the best lotion I've ever used. I also use it on my elbows/knees/other dry patches as needed. It is pricey - almost $40 for the 8 oz tube and $12 for the 2 oz. one, but I always stock up whenever there are sales and have purchased at …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

frommhbytb

5 months ago

I was using Creme de la Mer and had not found anything that moisturized my face as well. This one does!

It’s a fabulous moisturizer for women over 50. Really hydrated aging skin.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

5 months ago

I tried this on my face and instantly broke out. I ended up using it for my body which it worked great for but for the price, I wouldn't purchase this again as a body cream.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (219 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

6 months ago

Worked well for a week but now my pores are clogged and I haven’t had pimples in over a year

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlond

6 months ago

I heard lots about this cream and as I have very dry, dehydrated, mid-30s skin I thought I'd give this a try. It works great as both a morning and evening moisturiser and I've had no breakouts, works well with my ordinary 1% retinol.

However 2 weeks into using and I realised my nose and cheeks have had really clogged pores, which is odd as I use an aha/bha mask once a week …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

7 months ago

I used this on my face to get me through a rough patchwith aggressive retinoid use. When my face is raw, dry, and irritated, it seems like every single moisturizer I use stings. This one, not at all. It feels gentle and soothing going on. I generally tend to use greasy and oily moisturizers, and this one is not, so I initially assumed it would not be moisturizing for me. I was completely wrong …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (269 reviews)

Age30-35