Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black 2.

I’ve bought this twice in the brown. It’s amazing! Draws on perfect. I’ve never made an error with this. Super smooth. Doesn’t skip. Dries quickly. Very opaque. Can be thin or thick. Love.

on 1/8/2018 11:53:00 AM

Best eyeliner I ever used. It is easier to manipulate and has an incredible deep black color that does not fade while being applied. Dries quickly. In my case, it stayed in perfect condition for about 6 hours, but I had the need to use a make up remover to get it fully removed. Great choice, great brand and a great makeup investment!

on 1/4/2018 2:36:00 PM

This was my first liquid liner purchase as recommended by makeup artist friend. While it takes some practice to master, I’m really loving it. Easy to handle, stays on for moderate length of time and most of all — does not irritate by sensitive eyes - even if I fall asleep with it on.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is one of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever used. It takes seconds to line my eyes using this liner. I find most liquid liners too stiff and harsh for my sensitive eyelids. This is the equivalent of using a liner brush and gel liner. I have it in Mad Max and it is a rich dark, chocolate brown (looks black from afar). I highly recommend this product.

on 12/22/2017 11:11:00 PM

This is my second time purchasing this liner and I will definitely get it again when I run out. It's the perfect black and lasts all day.

I never reach for my inglot 77 gel liner since I've started using this, and that was my HG.

I've also tried Stila's felt tip liner but it doesn't compare to this, Stila's liner dries with a shiny effect and crumbles.

This glides on and is so pigmented, and the applicator is perfect for creating the sharpest wings. I seen somewhere that it's a brush tip not felt so maybe that's why it just glides over my eyelid. It is also buildable unlike other liners, it doesn't go opaque when you go back over it, it stays a true deep jet black

Anytime I use this liner I get compliments and for someone who has struggled with wing for years that is such an achievement.

This product also didn't dry out as quickly as the Stila one. The liner lasted me almost 6 months and I was using it every other day.

And as with all KVD products the packaging is as beautiful as ever!

on 12/4/2017 9:12:00 PM

I perfer this over the stila eyeliner and the makeup forever one. It is not as pigmented but it does draw thinner lines for my control. I am not very good at eyeliner and this one is easier for me. The color is lighter than stila but it is matte which i prefer. Stila one is too shiney finish and the mufe ones brush is a too stiff. This ones a bristled brush so be careful to make sure its a sharp point while applying. And when capping be careful not to break up the bristles. The stila one lasts a lifetime tho. I had mine for over a year and theres still juice. So the only con for me is this one dries out faster. Oh also, this one when it fades it doesnt smudge which i like. I have oily lids and this does fade a bit. But its soooo easy to use and make a wing for my asian eyes i can look pass that.

Pros-
very easy to wing liner for beginners.
Matte black.
Stays on for a good amount of time without smudging. Cheaper than stila.

Cons-
not as black or intense as stila.
Fades after couple hours

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Really good Eye Liner. I didn't realize how much I loved it until it finished. Bought another one and still loving it.

I’m actually really disappointed that I didn’t like this. This is such a cult favourite and I thought that I would love this as much as everyone seems to. Since this is a really similar product to my old Stila Stay All Day liner, I’ll review this product against its competitor’s product. The Tatoo liner brush is super soft, and the best part of the liquid liner. You don’t have to press very hard to get the product on your eye lid. In comparison, the Stila eye liner has a stiffer brush and can’t be manoevered to move as closely to your eye lid. But my biggest problem with this product is that the liner is not as strongly pigmented as I would like. I have to go over my eyelid 3 to 4 times to get the intensity of colour that I would normally get in a single swipe with Stila or even some of Sephora’s in house liquid liners. I will not repurchase this, I did not like it at all.

on 11/8/2017 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best product winging your liner. Great precision and easy to use

on 11/4/2017 8:19:00 PM

I have oily, hooded lids. Eyeliners almost always are a miss. This is my HG.

I LOVE that the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner...
- is a black colour that does not fade throughout the day, the brown is lovely too
- does not transfer, the formulation is wet but dries quickly without bleeding
- has a brush applicator holds it shape and does not shed or fall apart, a perfect size for both thin and thick lines
- the packaging snaps shut to keep it fresh for a long time

Essentially, this is the perfect eyeliner but for the price. I have tried cheeper but nothing comes close.