Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black 2.

I always come back to this eyeliner. it has incredible staying power, application is seamless and it lasts without drying out. definitely my go to HG out of everything I've tried both drug store and high end.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't think i am going to repurchase this product. I like it, but i don't love it. Typically i believe that you can find great eyeliners at a drug store and after this one i am going to go back to that way... because its true! I have discovered some great drug store ones that honestly work just as well!
This product is not bad, but as a student i believe in cutting corners and this is defiantly a product that you can find similar at a drugstore.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is easy to handle, it goes on easily, flows nicely and is pretty goof-proof for a liquid liner. The color payoff is quite wonderful, the black is very, very black, which is really excellent. It's very long lasting, as well. Also the tip is very fine, so subtle lining is easy. $20 is still a lot to pay though, also doesn't come in too many of a colors.

on 5/20/2017 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've tried quite the plethora of liquid liners and I truly wanted this to be "the one"; sadly, it was not. I used primer, and setting powder but to no avail (after several attempts) it just didn't last on me.
The colors in her ink liners are very rich which is a good thing and the quality seemed up to par.
...so my hunt for "the one" continues. (I wish multipleye were still available.)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I've never liked felt tip pen-style liners until I got a Tattoo Liner [a full-size one comes with the Better Together shadow palette], as I found the tips too stiff and prone to uneven-sized blotchiness, but the Tattoo liner tip is fantastic - so pointed and it maintains the pin-pointed tip, yet still has a feeling of having a bit of give.

Admittedly it does take a bit of practice and patience to get used to, but the results are worth it. You want thin lines? Quickly and easily done, thanks to that tip. Thicker lines? Hold the tip at a slight angle, to use the side of the tip for plumper lines. The mixture of tip sharpness and give makes it much user for me to wing out tips evenly, and I've even used this to rim my waterline, with no irritation. I've had no problems with smudging of flaking; it lasts until I take it off. The price is very reasonable considering the quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever used!! This eyeliner is soooo good. It is true to colour. I bought black, and this is extra dark black. It doesn't budge at all, and will last all day as it states. For someone like me, drawing a wing is incredibly difficult, however with this eyeliner it is so easy! I'm not sure how, but the brush just glides on. Incredible, and will keep re-purchasing! Also, this last a super long time :)

I can do winged liner at last! Pros: long wearing, super fine tip, does not bleed, non-transfering
Cons: $20 may not be in everyone's budget for an eyeliner. Limited color range for the product.

I was ready to give up winged liner. I have deep set eyes so I have only a scarce amount of lid space to work with. I've tried several brands and types on the market. I was ready to give up after even the highly praised Stila liner just bled out on me. Along came this as a gift and I was amazed! Gives the absolute finest line of any product I've ever used, does not bleed, and I can now wear winged liner that looks like an actual wing, and not a haphazard mystery shape off the corner of my eye. Long wearing and doesn't transfer. Just wish it came in more than 2 colors!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

Seriously, the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It glides on smoothly; it doesn't tug on your lid at all. It's highly, highly pigmented and puts out a fair amount of product with each use.
It was a little pricy for an eyeliner (in my opinion) at about $20 USD plus tax, but definitely my everyday, go-to liner now!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been an avid user of this product for the last 2 years. It was one of the first eyeliners I ever tried. It is expensive, and while there may be other dupes for a lower price, I would definitely recommend this product. I have bought two of these pens in the last 2 years. I do not wear eyeliner daily. I have found this eyeliner to be waterproof even though it is not advertised as so. It is very pigmented and long lasting. I find that the brush tip is helpful is controlling the amount of product being used at once. The applicator is efficient in creating a cat eye flick.

The only downfall with this product is that after a certain period of time, about 10 months, it changes in pigment and consistency. It becomes very watery and difficult to control, and the colour becomes more faded. It also drys out after a short time of use, and sometimes requires a bit of fiddling to return it to working condition.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I think the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner is great if you're looking for a pen-style liquid liner. It's easy to use and stays put all day. My one real complaint with this product is that I had to go over the line multiple times to make it super dark, which I found surprising since part of KvD's signature look is her black winged liner. It wasn't a deal breaker, and I used it up. Despite rating this fairly highly, I personally would not repurchase. One thing I discovered as I was using this liner is that I simply prefer pencil to any other form of liner. So I enjoyed it and would recommend it, but for myself, I'm sticking with my favorite pencils.