Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black 2.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My holy grail liquid liner! I've never been able to do winged liner as quickly as I can with the Kat Von D Tattoo liner (I'm down to 1 minute flat). Even using it on a daily basis, it takes me ages to go through a liner, which makes the high price point worth it. I can't speak for any of the other colors, but the black shade is excellent and the brush is the best I've used so far. Perfect for creating a super sharp cat eye! I haven't had any trouble with it smudging or flaking off throughout the day, which are issues I've faced with other liners. Have repurchased and will again!

on 7/8/2017 11:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

THE HOLY GRAIL OF LINERS. I absolutely swear by this product, it is hands down the best eyeliner on the market. I have tried countless other liners (a mix of drugstore and high end brands) and no other product has topped this one. The pigmentation is incredible, the blackest of black. The formula is smooth and glides on the lid so easily without any gripping or sticking which allows you to get a perfect smooth line every time. The applicator is so easy to work with and the tip is so fine and pointed its perfect for getting that killer cat eye wing. I have really oily lids and this is the only eyeliner that actually stays put all day long. The longest I've worn this was probably about 14 hours and it didn't smudge or fade at all. I've repurchased this 3 times now and will continue to swear by it.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this eyeliner for my birthday and I am so happy with it. I love the thin brush and I've had comments on how well my flicks look having used this. It's that easy to create a wing/flick with this liner!

I know why it's called Tattoo liner, and no, t's not just because Kat von D is a tattoo artist. This stuff does not move! It lasts me through an entire day teaching and it's as fresh as the moment I applied it that morning! I'd go as far as to say that I could sleep in it and it'd still be intact the next morning (but I'm a good girl and I make sure I cleanse thoroughly before bed!)
Is it the cheapest? No But it is worth the money for it's staying power and application.
Would I repurchase? God yes!

I always come back to this eyeliner. it has incredible staying power, application is seamless and it lasts without drying out. definitely my go to HG out of everything I've tried both drug store and high end.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't think i am going to repurchase this product. I like it, but i don't love it. Typically i believe that you can find great eyeliners at a drug store and after this one i am going to go back to that way... because its true! I have discovered some great drug store ones that honestly work just as well!
This product is not bad, but as a student i believe in cutting corners and this is defiantly a product that you can find similar at a drugstore.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is easy to handle, it goes on easily, flows nicely and is pretty goof-proof for a liquid liner. The color payoff is quite wonderful, the black is very, very black, which is really excellent. It's very long lasting, as well. Also the tip is very fine, so subtle lining is easy. $20 is still a lot to pay though, also doesn't come in too many of a colors.

on 5/20/2017 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I've tried quite the plethora of liquid liners and I truly wanted this to be "the one"; sadly, it was not. I used primer, and setting powder but to no avail (after several attempts) it just didn't last on me.
The colors in her ink liners are very rich which is a good thing and the quality seemed up to par.
...so my hunt for "the one" continues. (I wish multipleye were still available.)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I've never liked felt tip pen-style liners until I got a Tattoo Liner [a full-size one comes with the Better Together shadow palette], as I found the tips too stiff and prone to uneven-sized blotchiness, but the Tattoo liner tip is fantastic - so pointed and it maintains the pin-pointed tip, yet still has a feeling of having a bit of give.

Admittedly it does take a bit of practice and patience to get used to, but the results are worth it. You want thin lines? Quickly and easily done, thanks to that tip. Thicker lines? Hold the tip at a slight angle, to use the side of the tip for plumper lines. The mixture of tip sharpness and give makes it much user for me to wing out tips evenly, and I've even used this to rim my waterline, with no irritation. I've had no problems with smudging of flaking; it lasts until I take it off. The price is very reasonable considering the quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

BEST liquid eyeliner I've ever used!! This eyeliner is soooo good. It is true to colour. I bought black, and this is extra dark black. It doesn't budge at all, and will last all day as it states. For someone like me, drawing a wing is incredibly difficult, however with this eyeliner it is so easy! I'm not sure how, but the brush just glides on. Incredible, and will keep re-purchasing! Also, this last a super long time :)

I can do winged liner at last! Pros: long wearing, super fine tip, does not bleed, non-transfering
Cons: $20 may not be in everyone's budget for an eyeliner. Limited color range for the product.

I was ready to give up winged liner. I have deep set eyes so I have only a scarce amount of lid space to work with. I've tried several brands and types on the market. I was ready to give up after even the highly praised Stila liner just bled out on me. Along came this as a gift and I was amazed! Gives the absolute finest line of any product I've ever used, does not bleed, and I can now wear winged liner that looks like an actual wing, and not a haphazard mystery shape off the corner of my eye. Long wearing and doesn't transfer. Just wish it came in more than 2 colors!