Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene, Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Carbon Black.

I don't know if I just got a crappy pen or something, but I had it in Trooper and it dried out ridiculously fast.
I also found it hard to apply; It snagged and pulled and bled, just a total mess.

Skin: Other, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

So many people have told me how great this eyeliner is but I hesitated for so long because of the higher price tag ($25 CAD) but I finally caved and picked one up. This really is a great liner. It's very black, very pigmented, easy to use and wears well. It's not bulletproof, I worked out while wearing it and there was a bit of smudging but if you aren't doing anything too strenuous it holds up nicely. The packaging is cute and I definitely prefer this brush tip to any of my felt tip liners. Overall I'm glad I finally purchased this. There's a lot of great drug store liners out there for a quarter of the price of this one but if you're looking to splurge a little then definitely give this one a try.

on 11/28/2016 3:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Since it was highly raved from my friends and even youtube gurus, i decided to purchase it and try it out myself. I went to sephora to do a swatch and it was lovely. The eyeliner stayed as compared to other brands (i swatched a few on my hands)
so i thought why not purchase it since everyone is loving it.

When i got back, i tried on my upper eye, all i had to say was, it suck. The eyeliner is NOT jet black as it seems, it does not gives a precise line, and hard to apply. I was disappointed as NYX's eyeliner is even way better than this (and cheaper!)

used once and i decided to purchase other eyeliner. very disappointed. i will never purchase it again.

I love this liner, but from what I see it's a hit or miss. It's black and precise so you can easily Rock a winged eyeliner, as for my friend she hated this, the experience is different for everyone! My only drawback is that it dries out pretty fast.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I first received this product as a gift from spear for either birthday or when I redeemed points about a year ago. I loved it so much so I purchased it when it ran out only to find that they changed the tip. I don't like it now because it wears out easily, and dries out super fast. This is definitely not long lasting as it claims to be (at least it wasn't for me and i don't even have oily skin or eyelids). the felt tip never gives me an even line like the first one i got did. I will definitely be looking for a different eyeliner that actually lasts this was definitely not worth $20 if i wanted a cheaply made eyeliner I could have just gone to wall mart.

Absolutely love this eyeliner. The brush tip doesn't dry out the way felt tips do, so you can always get a sharp line. I haven't found an eyeliner from the drugstore that I prefer over this one. I wouldn't say the eyeliner is waterproof (I think they do claim to be waterproof) this is definitely long lasting. I've worn this eyeliner for more than 10 hours at a time. While, 20 dollars is pricey for an eyeliner, I definitely think it's worth it.

on 11/8/2016 4:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Wasn't a huge fan of this eyeliner. For me, it actually runs out quite quickly and doesn't make the nicest or even line. It's kind of scratchy as well. The stilia stay all liner is a much better comparison and actually LASTS all day even through swimming. The LancĂ´me artliner is also great for a liquid liner.

on 11/7/2016 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

not worth the hype. not as black as other, less expensive liners. my oily lids faded this liner off in a few hours. I like a matte finish and this doesn't have one. although this is the easiest liner I've ever used, I wouldn't repurchase. my NYC liquid liner is matte and more black, stays put 12+ hrs, and is under $5.

on 11/7/2016 6:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I am absolutely obsessed with this liner. At first, I was skeptical because conventionally, felt liners dry out and the color is watered down but this is amazing! I use it every day and it doesn't fade or rub off. The color is so intense and the skinny marker-like packaging makes it so easy to use--even for beginners. I recommend this eyeliner to anyone. I have been using it almost every day for 6 months and it still has not shown any signs of drying out.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Amazing. Allows me to draw a nice winged line that is precise and even. I then take a kohl liner to line my water line. It's easy to handle and I love that it does not disperse excess product that gets all over the place. It's the perfect dark black shade. Definitely a repurchase for me. It's a fine pointed felt tip which I love. Felt tip liners imo are easier to use than any other liners.