Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black 2.

on 11/8/2017 2:12:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best product winging your liner. Great precision and easy to use

on 11/4/2017 8:19:00 PM

I have oily, hooded lids. Eyeliners almost always are a miss. This is my HG.

I LOVE that the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner...
- is a black colour that does not fade throughout the day, the brown is lovely too
- does not transfer, the formulation is wet but dries quickly without bleeding
- has a brush applicator holds it shape and does not shed or fall apart, a perfect size for both thin and thick lines
- the packaging snaps shut to keep it fresh for a long time

Essentially, this is the perfect eyeliner but for the price. I have tried cheeper but nothing comes close.

on 10/10/2017 3:18:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I love everything about this liner and so far, I've repurchased it about 7 times. The tip is perfect and flexible. It has never frayed or anything like that. The product itself is matte black and long-wearing. It's very smooth and is NOT one of those longwearing liners that leaves itchy patches as it dries. It also doesn't smudge at all, and I can wear this all day and then some. Easily the best liquid liner on the marker, and I've experimented with tons. I always go back to this one. It also seems to make it easier to get a good winged eye with it, and perhaps it's the point on the liner. Doesn't skip, either. As an added bonus, the packaging is beautiful. If you haven't tried this, go out and pick one up!

PSA: I used to think this liner ran out far too quickly and I was going through it way too fast. Then I discovered it's best if you store it tip down. If you store it tip up, all the product has flowed out of the tip when you do go to use it and it will seem like it's dried out.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

a very expensive eyeliner
it does work
it does stay
but since i found other product that work just fine but not as expensive as this eyeliner (it's an eyeliner from dolly wink koji liquid eyeliner, it's a great product!)
i no longer use this eyeliner, it's just too expensive in my opinion

on 10/14/2017 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Pros
Waterproof
Long lasting
simple to use! i could draw so well with it

Cons
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

It's very rainy where I live, so I was sick of my makeup ended up with panda eyes and got this. It stayed on during a thunderstorm where I was standing at the bus stop for 30 minutes with rain falling on my face in huge orbs. I'm blown away! That same night I was awake until 4ish, and when I woke up it wasn't terrible smudged. It was gone without a trace. WTF. It's amazing!

I've worn it so much now. I used to swear by eye pencils and didn't get the appeal of liquid eyeliner, but now it all makes sense. This awesome!!! I like that I can draw the kitten flick so easily. My eyes aren't usually the part of my face I like to draw attention to, but it's fun and feels quite feminine to use this eyeliner. I really wish it weren't so expensive. I'll probably never buy it again after this tube runs out.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Love love love this eyeliner. Stays on all day without smudge. Best ever and trust me I’ve tried them!

on 10/8/2017 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

My favorite liquid eyeliner to date. Crisp and jet black matte finish. Last all day, no flakes. No smudging. The tip on this allows for the finest of lines. A staple in my makeup box. Does not irritate my sensitive eyes.

on 10/3/2017 4:03:00 PM

This is my favorite eyeliner. Ive tried so many, but this one just works the best for me. Application is really easy, it has nice, flexible tip. Color is black mate and the best thing is it doesn't smudge.

on 9/14/2017 9:19:00 AM

LOVE this liner. Initially I didn't like it as much because of its tip is a bit soft but I'm used to it now and it draws on a really smooth line which stays put ALL day (and I rub my eyes a lot). I have both black and brown shade and I love both colours so much. The black is a true black and the brown is perfect for a more natural, softer look. I would definitely pick this over the Ink Liner (also Kat von D) anyday. The latter is nice too but its stroke is a bit too thick for my taste (I don't have a lot of eye space).

on 9/15/2017 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The ink is black and it dries down mostly matte; the problem I have with this liner is that the ink turns runny and gray after daily use and I haven't had this liner for long. It is still workable but if you were to look up close, you would be able to see some patchiness. It does build up decently but isn't perfect. It does tend to smudge on my lower lash line after I have had it on all day and gets worse the more I layer it on intitial application.