Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black 2.

on 9/15/2017 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

The ink is black and it dries down mostly matte; the problem I have with this liner is that the ink turns runny and gray after daily use and I haven't had this liner for long. It is still workable but if you were to look up close, you would be able to see some patchiness. It does build up decently but isn't perfect. It does tend to smudge on my lower lash line after I have had it on all day and gets worse the more I layer it on intitial application.

on 9/14/2017 9:19:00 AM

LOVE this liner. Initially I didn't like it as much because of its tip is a bit soft but I'm used to it now and it draws on a really smooth line which stays put ALL day (and I rub my eyes a lot). I have both black and brown shade and I love both colours so much. The black is a true black and the brown is perfect for a more natural, softer look. I would definitely pick this over the Ink Liner (also Kat von D) anyday. The latter is nice too but its stroke is a bit too thick for my taste (I don't have a lot of eye space).

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

It's a good liner, only a little bit pricier than drugstore. I think it's the only sephora liquid liner that performs better than drugstore that I've tried, and I've tried quite a few. The pigment is great, I have the dark brown and it's actually dark brown, not a weak light shade like most other brown liners. The tip is thin, holds its shape, doesn't create that dry look after a few hours, and is still going strong after 2 months of almost daily use. However it's staying power is inconsistent, sometimes it won't budge even with waterproof makeup remover and some days I come home from a 4 hour shift and it's smeared all over my eyelid. It makes no sense!

on 9/11/2017 6:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

will never stray away. this is the BEST liquid liner. the felt tip and pen itself makes it easy to create a perfect wing. this is long lasting, does not disappear throughout the day, dries QUICKLY, and is very black. a tube lasts a good 2-3 months on a daily use until it starts to dry up.

This felt tip liner is very good. You get a nice thin line with application. It doesn't drag too much on my crepey eyelids. I do have to do short strokes so it doesn't drag. It's a nice rich black that doesn't fade. I get no smudging or transfer from this product.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This product is great, as long as you don't have super oily lids like me, the procision tip is good, and it goes on smoothly, but isn't at all matte, and develops a shiny cracked apperance, if you have oily lids, it will last about 20 minutes on your eyes, before separating from your lashline, and, oddly, separating from your skin, and flaking off.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Ok so I've only just bought it and tried it and I've come to the conclusion I love it! The only reason I'm giving it 4/5 stars is because my liner is new and I want to see if it dries up at all.

The application is amazing and I think I prefer this to other liners because it's bristles (almost like a paint brush) rather than a pen. The product isn't matte but isn't very shined. I also like the brand because this liner is VEGAN and CRUELTY FREE.

If you've researched like I have, I've heard that the liner applies watery. This is not the case at all! The pen is precise and is jet black giving the perfect flick and is super quick drying. I've never tried Kat Von D but so far I'm very happy.
I'm just about to get in the pool and see if this stays
Ok so just been to the pool, the liner is much more water RESISTANT than waterproof. It stayed in for 20 minutes with me swimming underwater and being splashed. So that's a note too.

on 8/9/2017 11:43:00 PM

honestly, too much hype.

I love brush-tip eyeliners because they are so easy to apply and you can get a nice sharp wing with them so KVD get's a full 5 lippies for the packaging, however I don't find the formula smudge-proof/long-wearing. Did I get a dud?! Formula isn't fully matte and has a very slight sheen. 80% of the time if my eyes get a bit teary or my lids get a bit oily throughout the day ...forget sustaining a sharp wing. Maybe if you set the liner with black eyeshadow before, but who has time for that at that price point!

If you're looking to invest in an easy to apply, bullet proof eyeliner go for the Clio Kill Brush eyeliner. Went on a night out, drank too much and then fell asleep facedown in a pillow, woke up and my eyeliner was as sharp as ever.

on 8/8/2017 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A good alternative to Stila, but not as pigmented or long lasting. Good staying power for my greasy lids even without primer.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Great cruelty free version of Stila. Just as long lasting!