Kat Von D Tattoo Liner

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Tattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerTattoo LinerKat Von D Tattoo Liner - splayed bristles from cap

4.1

Water, Ammonium Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Beheneth-30, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Methylparaben, Polygylceryl-3 Disiloxane Dimethicone, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Carbon Black 2.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Absolutely loved it. Smudge free, glides on easily, dries up fast.

on 5/14/2018 2:49:00 PM

Sigh. I returned this thinking it was a bad batch, only to receive another one with exactly the same results. I usually prime my kids to hold the color, this doesn’t glide on smoothly, this is not as black as I would like or have seen online, why?! I keep this in my vanity and have tried everything to keep it from smudging or fading or to try to get that nice super black line I always see on the Instagram models. Sorry but this product is a major fail, I only like the pen, if the formula was better I’d never buy another eyeliner again. Nope nope nope!

on 5/6/2018 3:09:00 PM

This is a great liner and I have repurchased multiple times. It really is budge proof and I never had issues with smearing, bleeding, or product wearing off (and I do have greasy eyelids). The only difficulty I ever had using this was doing winged liner (especially after using it for a couple weeks). I’ve noticed my line comes out better when I am using a more flexible tip; however, that was never a complete deal breaker for me so I stayed loyal.

The only reason this lost a star is because I’ve started using the Smashbox Always On Liquid Liner out of curiosity and that one has been slightly (like 5% slightly!) easier for me to use.

I would totally recommend this liner to people.

on 5/6/2018 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Very good eyeliner and after reading the news about the girl that still had it perfectly on after the car accident I purchased it straight away. I normally use this korean brand brown eyeliner that has a similar applicator as this one, however it ran out so I got the Kat Von D instead. I purchased this eyeliner in brown colour aswell but I find that the colour is too intense for my eyes, I have large dark brown eyes with brown hair, and I normally use light brown or ash blonde brow pencil. This Kat Von D eyeliner is extremely brown, it is almost black. I even had to double check the packaging to make sure Sephora sent me the correct colour. It definitely is very pigmented and very long lasting, but the colour is too much for my eyes.

Skin: Combination, Other, Neutral

I bought this after reading the good reviews. Unfortunately, it did not live up to my expectations.

I was looking for an eye liner which will not smudge on my oily lids.. This did not do the job... It smudged big time by noon.

I will not recommend this to people who live I'm hot humid climates and with oily lids

on 3/27/2018 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is the only eyeliner I use. It's amazing. It creates crisp bold lines and it's very easy to use. It's great for thin lines or more dramatic cat eyes.

I bought this eyeliner thinking it was amazing because it's so hyped about, but have to say it's super overrated. Both my friend and I noticed it drying out fast after a short time of using it and while applying it, it would become dry and remove previously applied liner on the eye. Will most likely not repurchase.

on 3/12/2018 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Love it! Easy to apply, stays all day, does great wings, eyeshadow powder doesn’t make it dry out during application though I had problems with it not being liquid but dry at some points during application - maybe by shaking it it gets re-wetted? I am not sure how to make the tip recharged with color but the overall experience is great. Would recommend and repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

The first time I bought this, I loved it. I had Mad Max and it was a beautiful dark brown and the pen style made it really easy to apply. It was dark and even and lasted almost three months with daily use.

Then I bought the black online, and it was dry and patchy and faded. A fellow makeup lover classmate told me that happens sometimes with this liner, but it's still the best. I bought Mad Max online and same thing!!

As a final test, I bought Mad Max in store to make sure it wasn't just because I had been buying online and that was the cause of those issues and unfortunately, it's the same thing. Patchy and dry. I'm really disappointed, I don't know if the first time I used it it was a fluke or the formula happened to change but I'm done wasting my money trying to make this product work

on 2/7/2018 1:22:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

It is good temporarily, for it does create a really nice wing with great pigmentation the first couple weeks of owning it but it quickly turns dull and the tip dries out making it impossible to create a thin wing.