Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

Dr. Brandt Skincare pores no more vacuum cleaner

3.0

WATER (AQUA), SILICA, BENZYL ALCOHOL, TRIETHANOLAMINE, ALCOHOL DENAT., XANTHAN GUM, METHYL LACTATE, GLYCOLIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-26 BUTETH-26, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) OIL, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, DISODIUM EDTA, SALICYLIC ACID, ROSA MULTIFLORA FRUIT EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PEG-12 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE, PEG-23 GLYCERYL DISTEARATE

on 7/28/2013 3:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HOLY GRAIL UP IN THIS BITCH! HOLY GRAIL UP IN THIS BITCH!

i've always had oily skin. and even though i'm almost 44 and now live in arid El Paso, Texas, i STILL have oily skin. so, of course, the pores on my face, particularly on my nose, get worse and worse as i age. i can make them temporarily smaller with strips, exfoliations, peels, and all the usual stuff, and i can camouflage them well with good products, such as Benefit's. however, nothing really made any lasting difference.

i got a deluxe sample (0.4 ounces! very generous) in a New Beauty Test Tube. i applied it diligently as instructed, and within a week, i was stunned-- the pores on my nose were noticeably less pronounced. unfortunately the shoddy packaging broke. i liked the ability to pump just what you need, thereby not wasting product, and keeping it fresh and sanitary. however, when i still had about 1/3 product left, the pump broke. the consistency of the product is very thick (doesn't have much of a smell, though), so there was no way i could get it out, unless i literally sawed into the container. such a waste! had i paid for it, i'd have gotten an exchange.

anyway, i've been without the product for about a month, and my nose pores haven't not yet re-expanded. with good skincare, i think i can keep them at bay for quite some time.

a few years ago, it started to look like i had a few scattered freckles on my nose. actually kinda cute, until you realized they were PORES. this is the only product that has made a permanent difference. LOVE.

on 4/13/2012 7:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I don't know if this has been reformulated but it is now in a dark blue tube rather than the pump. I was surprised to see the bad reviews I have had this for a week and my stubborn nose blackheads are 10000% improved. For the ones that it didn't clear out it was certainly easier to manually extract!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I bought the new tube design from space NK after seeing LE recommend it and I have to say after six weeks of twice weekly masks this is the closest I've ever come to completely irradicating my blackheads. The smell is awful, it smells like shoe polish, but I can live with that as the results are great. I genuinely think this has improved my skin tone too, my red patches look diminished. I don't know if this has been reformulated as well as repackaged but I don't see dilated pores after use it leaves my pores refined. Sadly that doesn't last but it's certainly given them the best clean out they've ever had.

on 2/21/2011 12:28:00 PM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

Another great Dr. Brandt product. Although it may not be strong enough for younger, acne-prone skin, it works well on my middle-aged combination/oily skin. I only use it on my nose and forehead and allow it to dry a good 15 minutes before rinsing it off. It isn't overly drying and does not cause flaking. It removes blackheads over time if you continue to use it 3 or 4 times a week. The pore strips that every one is raving about below are way too strong for mature skin and can actually cause broken capillaries if used repeatedly.

Let me start by saying that I have very very oily nose that turns oily by 1 or 2 hours after washing, and by mid day it will look shiny. You could guess the number of black or white heads on my nose already.

I got this and followed the instructions dutifully, applying on dry nose and right under the lip area where the stubborn white heads persist. Left it on for 10-15 min before washing off with warm water.

My nose did turn smoother, but I know that the product did not 'suck out' the blackheads as promised. I used a blackhead extractor and wala! All of them came out easily!!! Without much effort, I squeezed ALL the dirt out! It was amazing!

The area right under my lip is smoother and clearer after washing off as welll. I could see the surface white heads has disappeared!

on 12/2/2009 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW ... I have had horrile enlarged pores on and around my nose for years and horrile oily skin i bought this last week and have used it twice and the difference is amazing !! I started a new skin care routine as well so that could be helping as well but i really think this stuff is doing the job money well spent i just hope i can get more as i bought this while in New York.

on 12/2/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the only product that has worked on reducing my blackheads. I noticed results after the third use. If used more than three times/week it can be drying to the skin. It was expensive but a little goes a long way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I used this product only once and I saw instant results. I had oversized pores and constant blackheads right under my eyes on my cheek bones and on my nose, and this product cleared EVERYTHING out and shrunk my pores. It was $45 at Sephora which isn't the cheapest, but since you only have to use it a couple of times a week its worth the price. I've been using it for a little over for a week now and am shocked at how much better my skin looks. I never thought my skin could look this good and am looking forward to trying out other dr brandt products.

on 9/20/2009 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

My nose contains many, many visible pores. They're clean for the most part, but, I spend a lot of time trying to keep them clean. I can say with strong conviction that this Vacuum Cleaner/Blackhead Extractor really does work! I am very happy that I tried this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is pretty pricey, but I'd day you're getting what you pay for. I think the negative reviews stem from assuming this stuff gets rid of embedded blackheads, and that it does not. Those blackheads will need to be extracted. What this stuff seems to do is get rid of the really shallow blackheads before they become more of a problem. Kind of like the ones you can see that you could probably remove by scraping a fingernail across them (which isn't a good idea). It also tightens pores to reduce new blackheads from forming. I use it once or twice a week to keep those blackheads in check. It does what it says it does.