Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash
Oil-Free Acne WashOil-Free Acne WashNo Title

2.8

Active: Salicylic Acid (2%), Other: Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, PEG-80 Sorbitan Laurate, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 5, Red 40, Fragrance 07/2013

on 11/28/2016 11:08:00 AM

Amazing product,I had small pimples,really cleared my skin and keeps it totally oil free,may dry your skin too much though.

on 11/22/2016 5:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I read the other reviews and I absolutely agree with them. It does nothing to clear breakouts or blemishes and makes skin super dry and flaky. I'd rather use Neutrogena pink grapefruit acne scrub.

To Read all 969 Reviews, Login or Join

i used it three times a day last week for only one day,
face got dry after the second wash but I didnt mind because i thought that was the way it went
after the third wash (at night) I kept scratching my face while i was trying to go to sleep.
when i woke up, my face was all itchy, and SWOLLEN but it was still soft. this happened for about 3 days. the swollen - ness then went down but it left my face so FLAKY AND DRY that no matter how much i exfoliated, it was still dry and it rather hurt after exfoliating. This went on for about 5 days until I bought dry oatmeal to exfoliate my face with. It went away in about 4 days but I was left with a few pimples.. probably from the irritation from the previous exfoliation with other stuff. my skin is okay now. NEVER BUYING IT AGAIN .

I have oily skin by the way and ive never been irritated with any products other than this one.

on 9/12/2016 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I don't know. I used it several times but always ends with my skin getting dry. I feel my face getting so tight and dry. I need to apply some moisturizer after that. Really I won't purchase it again.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I use this mostly in the summer to mop up excess oil on my face. I wanted something with 2% SA and this seamed like a good choice. I use it a few times a week alternating between my Spectro Gel. Works well. My oily skin feels drier and soft. I've never had any skin reactions to it. But not a product to use everyday even if you have bad acne. I can see why people say it made their skin too dry. Few times a week it's good. Sometimes I mix a few drops of No.7 micro scrub in it to really get the blackheads off my nose. Cheap and effective in my books.

on 7/20/2016 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

I'm not exactly sure if this is the right product to effectively get rid of acne but for the price, and the amount its does it sort of a good job of cleansing the pores.

Very gentle on the skin, and does exactly what it claims to do : does not dry out your skin. I use it in the mornings but the nighttime I use a cleanser that is bit more tougher and hardcore.

It has a pump so its easy to squirt and apply on your skin. I'm not a big fan of the consistency. I wish it was more thicker and less slippery but its do-able. The great thing about this product is it has plenty of the product! You're spending less for more. Mine lasted for 2-3 months.

This is my favorite drug free wash. Works very well at cleansing, without medicine. Sometimes my face will get very dry during the winter time and I don't want salicylic acid on my face which would further dry it. This works [perfect as a makeup remover at night or refresher in the morning. So inexpensive I had to give it a perfect score of a 5/5 because I like it that much

I consider this a sub par, ghetto wash. Doesn't do anything for me and there are FAR better products on the market out there than this. Not a great product at all. ..

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product in order to clear my acne and within the first week of using it I was seeing improvements however after that time I started to see no difference in my skin and now after persisting with the product for a month I am certain that this product is what has broken me out even more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Lately, I have been getting a couple little breakouts on my forehead from sweat because I play sports. I honestly thought this product would be great for little breakouts and stuff.. I went to Walmart and got it for $6.99. I started using it and washing my whole face really good, without harsh rubbing. A couple days later I noticed that I was getting two new pimples instead of losing some. Then today I woke up with a pimple on my cheek and literally screamed. I honestly feel this product is not great at all. Also, it leaves your face really dried out and you HAVE to have a good moisturizer or lotion.. I don't recommend to any sensitive or dry skin people. Really unhappy about this product.