Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Natural Eye Kit

4.5

on 10/16/2017 10:27:00 PM

Perfect neutral eyeshadow palette if you're just starting and need something to cover all the bases. I like this for a simple look or even a smokey look. Shades are easily blendable.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I absolutely love this product because I love shimmers so much, and the colour range is lovely! This is perfect my kind of everyday look, which usually involves contouring my eyes and putting a shimmer on top. The shadows are very creamy, pigmented and compliment my eyes and skin tone very well. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a great little palatte! You have everything you need to make a great smoky eye or a matte day/work look. Small enough to stash in a makeup bag and great to travel instead of carrying a bulky palatte!

Fav Colors - Honey Pot, Silk Teddy and Sexspresso!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Its a great palette. I would recommend it. There were some things thay were ehh but you can still work with it.
The shimmery shades were so buttery, creamy, pigmented, and smooth. I give that a two thumbs up. The matte shades or they have some slight shimmer in the eyeshadow but the shimmer disappears when i swatch it so im calling it a matte anyways I find that the matte ones not as pigmented as the shimmer ones. It was a little difficult to blend Those were the dark colors. But the white cream looking one I loved (the matte shade). But you can still work with them. You just have to build it up a lot more. The one shimmer I didnt like was the big one on the bottom left. It was chunky like really. Its almost straight up chunky glitter buts Iits fine as long as you put some glitter glue or fix + on it. I feel like its not long wearing but not short wearing either with a good primer i dont know why but i wore it the whole day one time and it still looked perfect but the next time i did it i needed some touch ups throught my day.
Thats my only complaint about the 3 shades. But I dont really care. As long as you can still work with it.

This was my first high end eye shadow palette purchase and I couldn't be happier. I didn't want to spend $50 on a Naked palette but I wanted good quality and after much research I thought the Too Faced Natural Eye Kit was the best choice for my price point and skill level. The kit has 3 levels of "glam" and I find each one looks beautiful. The shimmery colors are a bit more pigmented than the matte so I tend to prefer them more. I also don't have the problem of fallout that a lot of other reviewers seem to have.

If I could change one thing about this palette however, I would add a brush just because it would make it a more competitive option versus other palettes but its not too big of a deal.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This was my first eyeshadow palette, and I got it about four years ago. Now that I own so many eyeshadows, it's not my favorite. However, they're really pigmented, and they blend well. Nude Beach is the only one with huge glitter pieces, so I don't like that one. There are eye shadows in this that are close, or exact dupes. Heaven is a dupe for MAC's Blanc Type. Silk Teddy is really similar to UD Sin, MAC's Naked Lunch, and Jest, Honey Pot is a dupe for UD Half Baked, Velvet Revolver is a less pigmented version of MAC's Omega. I'm sure there are more, but that's all that I have right now. It's a great palette if you love neutrals.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This was my first eye palette that I purchased from this line. It's fabulous! The colors are great and very wearable. They also have great staying power especially if you use a primer underneath. I purchased my mine on HSN when they had it on sale plus free shipping. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice natural palette.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

I work at Ulta and I got this with my discount and I love it. I use this for a daytime smokey eye & get so many compliments on it! It's a good palette if you like shimmer. One of my favorites for sure.

on 11/24/2013 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Disappointed. . . this is not worth the money to me. This caught my eye months ago, and I love neutral shadows and had never tried Too Faced eyeshadows before. While I love their BB cream, this just isn't something I would ever buy again.

I have hit pan on 2 matte shades in the top row - "Velvet Revolver" and "Sexpresso" and like both of these shades. They are not the best quality but I really like "Velvet Revolver" worn alone on the lid, and it blends decently but isn't as smooth as some other brands. Although Velvet Revolver looks great worn with some brown eyeliner or a cat eye.

My main dislike is the excessive glitter in the "Silk Teddy" and "Nude Beach". I have used these a total of 2x each. . maybe. They flake a lot, and are quite dusty. They don't show up with much colour but mostly glitter/shimmer on my eyelids and there is too much fallout for me to reach for this. As a base shade they are too light for my skin and look odd on my lids. Overall - I have almost used up all of the matte shades but the others just lack quality and are too shimmery for my taste. Packaging is cute though, but if you drop it - the glittery shadows are very soft and will pretty much break immediately - and I've dropped my Naked palette - it was fine along with other Lorac, Kat Von D shimmery stuff which survived the flight down, but this just broke and fell right out of the box, which really isn't a big deal considering I don't use the glittery shades.

on 5/29/2013 8:30:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought this when I was searching for a "Naked" palette alternative. After going back and forth on many brands in Sephora, I decided on this one! I'm glad I did because I use all the browns daily and the lighter colours are great for highlighting. This is my first "high-end" eyeshadow product, and boy - what a difference! I find it be extremely pigmented and long-lasting throughout the day even without primer.

My only problems with this palette are that the middle colours don't get much use and it's very pricy. I would probably not purchase it again, although it seems that it will last a very long time. Next, I will be going for Naked instead.