4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Perfect neutral eyeshadow palette if you're just starting and need something to cover all the bases. I like this for a simple look or even a smokey look. Shades are easily blendable.

About reviewer (351 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I was eyeing this palette for a long time until I had a chance to purchase it. I preferred it to Chocolate Bar, because I wanted a palette, in which I will definitely use all the shades. The shadows are blendable and last for a long time even without eyeshadow primer. Heaven is a wonderful shade for a brow bone highlight and Cashmere Bunny (one of my favourite shades) and Nudie are perfect for crease. I also use Silk Teddy as an inner corner highlight and Sexpresso for my brows. Every single shade is usable and I have huge dents in some of them already. It's perfect for travel as well, it's small and durable and has shades that can be used for many different looks. Not to mention, the packaging is awfully cute.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Relaxed, Other

3 years ago

I LOVE this palette and wear it pretty much everyday. I wear it without a shadow primer and have oily lids and the color is still there at the end of the day. Really beautiful and easy to blend colors with multiple options.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I absolutely love this product because I love shimmers so much, and the colour range is lovely! This is perfect my kind of everyday look, which usually involves contouring my eyes and putting a shimmer on top. The shadows are very creamy, pigmented and compliment my eyes and skin tone very well. Definitely a holy grail product for me.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Favourite eyeshadow pallet yet :) essentially never use other shadows now. The pigment is very good for daily use, even work, it has just enough sparkle, and it lasts a long time and makes eyeshadow choice effortless. Am not too avant garde with eyeshadow so this is just perfect for my colouring (medium skin, warm undertone, hazel eyes, golden blonde hair). Not only will I buy it again but I have basically stopped buying other eyeshadows since.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

3 years ago

I do not understand the good reviews for this product. The first time I tried the shadows I noticed how colourless and un-pigmented they were; the packaging is gorgeous and cute and the colours look great - if only they showed up. It takes me at least 6 brush swipes in the darkest shade, sexpresso, to achieve a pigmented, dark brown smokey eye look, and even after, the colour fades within 30 minutes of application (with eye shadow primer). Maybe this palette is good for those with pale skin, but for my olive tan skin, these eye shadows do NOT show up.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBrunette

4 years ago

This is the palette that makes me think I could get rid of all of my other eyeshadows and be OK. I love love love this palette. I am really late on getting this. I already have natural matte so I held out because I didn't want to own a bunch of redundant shades. This palette beats them all. I actually think I like this more than the original choco bar. It's tough to say, but the thing is-- I am a mom of a toddler and I am always running somewhere in the mornings-- like im urgently fleeing the house-- and have to get ready in between feeding a baby, packing snacks, cleaning poop, gathering tiny clothes, etc etc. My larger palettes simply have too many options. They are BEAUTIFUL, but overwhelming. I picked up natural eye bc it's literally a compilation of the 7 types of eyeshadow shades I reach for on a daily basis (the bronze and espresso shimmer color I don't care about either way. But the other 7 are perfection). This palette pulls looks together that are gorgeous, neutral, simple; and I don't have to think about it. It's everything. Silk teddy I can wear on my lids every day for the rest of my life. Push up is stunning. I'm wearing these two colors today-- that's it. And it looks like I did so much more than I did. It took under a minute. Cashmere bunny is one of my favorite crease shades. I love that I have 2 now. Honey pot is a gorgeous and universally flattering gold. This palette rocks!! My mom only wears clinique Jenna's essentials palette and uses it to completion then immediately repurchases it. I always found that amazing bc i never finish shadows-- especially palettes. But I may actually stick to this guy. I hope tf doesn't d/c or change it (it was changed once already) bc I love this palette. Def HG

About reviewer (123 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

2.0

4 years ago

I was quite excited to try this palette because of all the review. The colors on the palette are very beautiful. The palette case itself is very attractive and has a magnetic closing. This makes it easy to open, but it could be opened accidentally and make a mess. I have to say although the colors were beautiful that I was incredibly disappointed with this palette. The eye shadows are very chalky and are not pigmented enough to really show up even when you pack on the color. At $36 for a single palette I expected far better quality and I was very let down by this.

About reviewer (329 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I really like this palette! The shadows are super pigmented and go on so smoothly and the colors really pop! The colors last all day on my oily lids, but I also use a primer (two-faced or urban decay are great ones) I could use this every day and probably never get bored with it. I also love the little tutorial booklet that comes with it.

About reviewer (205 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

4 years ago

Goto every day eye palette! Perfect colours some shimmer some matte! Can get so many different looks out of the palette so works for day and night looks, shadows and buttery and pigmented and very blendable. Over all a palette totally worth getting and awesome for travel because if its size and range of colours

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18