TIGI Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
TIGI Love, Peace & the Planet Eco Awesome Shampoo

2.5

Aloe vera leaf juice, water, sodium coco sulfate, decyl gluycoside, cocamidopropyl betaine, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, lavender leaf extract, geranium leaf extract, rosemary leaf extract, jojoba seed oil, panthenol, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydrolyzed wheat protein, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, distearate, olealkonium chloride, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, glycerin, phenoxyethanol, orange peel oil, peppermint leaf oil, spearmint leaf oil, sweet almond oil, cranberry extract

on 7/25/2011 9:27:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

GROSS!! that is exactly what this crap smells like. Doesn't do anything at all. I have to use extra leave in after using this nasty shampoo. I picked this up from TJ MAxx so I didn't pay full price. Thank goodness otherwise I would have been even more upset. YUCK

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My hair is color treated & this formula cleans well w/o stripping my color or leaving my hair dried out. I have sensitive skin and I haven't had any allergic reaction in the week I've used it.

The shampoo has a sweet candy-like scent but it rinses out well & is very faint. Because it is sulfate free, it doesn't lather much which takes some getting used to because I am tempted to add more shampoo to get a rich layer of suds. It also has a thin consistency so it's easy to squeeze out too much from the tube.

If I continue to get good results, I may be hooked despite the price.

BTW, I tried this product by buying an introductory pack on tigi.com. For $25, I got the shampoo, leave-in conditioner, thickening lotion, a lip balm and shipping was included.