Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Oil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverEquate Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

Good price, and the bottle is quite pretty for something cheap. As an eye makeup remover, I found it drying. There are also eye makeup removers at the drugstore that remove makeup off more easily. I will not repurchase.

on 11/30/2018 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This does not remove my eyeliner or waterproof mascara. I ended up trying three times with cotton pads, then following up with Kleenex, and then I still have smudges on my pillow case. It also irritates my eyes, making the corners red. I will be throwing this out.

on 9/2/2017 12:15:00 PM

I have bought several bottles of this and am still buying it. It cleanes effectively and leaves no oily film. Definitely one of my favorite products.

on 9/2/2017 10:16:00 AM

Surprisingly, this stuff is amazing! I've used so many different eye makeup removers that left either a greasy film behind or just didn't work. This is the only brand I buy now!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I love this brand so much I use lots of there stuff..I where dark eyeshadow lots of the time and this stuff takes it off easy and better than any other off like brands I get mine at walmart and I all ways use the makeup remover brand love it (I have sensitive skin it don't bother me )

on 8/10/2016 1:36:00 AM

This has always been my favorite eye makeup remover. It does not feel oily or greasy. It removes my makeup so easily.

This did not work well at all. I didn't like it, serious underperformer.

on 1/7/2016 2:47:00 AM

I love this product ❤️ At first I was Kinda mad about the fact that it said It was oil free and all that other stuff.. It does feel and look oily But It works really goodie doesn't bother me anymore .. One swipe and Bam All my eyemakeup Is gone .. Everything including waterproof eyeliner .. I'm going to continue buying this .. I've never tried any other product that works as good as this one !

*I'm talking about the one that says compare to l'oreal. not the one that says compare to neutrogena*

*I've used the equate eye makeup remover that they compare to the neutrogena remover and that is good (neutrogena eye makeup remover is great)

the one that says compare to l'oreal:
HORRIBLE
DO NOT BUY
I quick grabbed this while I was in walmart in order to save a trip and I am so so so disappointed.

This did not remove my mascara and it just dragged around my eye shadow.
I ended up tugging on my eye area which we all know is a huge no-no, and it did not even remove all of my eye makeup!

I ended up pouring it down the drain.
I don't regulary reach for the equate line at walmart, but this is the first time it has let me down. there are reviews comparing their facial cleanser with the green packaging to clinque, I buy their tylenol, etc.
in my experience, the equate line (ie makeup wipes and other eye makeup remover) has been a small step below neutrogena. I'd purchase equate when I didn't have a neutrogena sale/coupon and I'd be content.

buttttttt this was absolute crap.
I looked in the bottle and maybe it is because it's not the eye makeup remover that you have to mix first...
this was terrible. horrible. very disappointed. if it was this option or nothing I would choose nothing.

on 8/9/2014 3:34:00 PM

This stuff is terrible. I poured it out after several days of trying to get it to work. Removes nothing, especially not mascara.