Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover

Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover
Oil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverOil-Free Eye Makeup RemoverEquate Eye Makeup Remover

3.8

Water, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Allantoin, Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate, Magnesium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Oleth Sulfate, Magnesium Oleth Sulfate, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance.

on 8/10/2016 1:36:00 AM

This has always been my favorite eye makeup remover. It does not feel oily or greasy. It removes my makeup so easily.

This did not work well at all. I didn't like it, serious underperformer.

To Read all 84 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/7/2016 2:47:00 AM

I love this product ❤️ At first I was Kinda mad about the fact that it said It was oil free and all that other stuff.. It does feel and look oily But It works really goodie doesn't bother me anymore .. One swipe and Bam All my eyemakeup Is gone .. Everything including waterproof eyeliner .. I'm going to continue buying this .. I've never tried any other product that works as good as this one !

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

*I'm talking about the one that says compare to l'oreal. not the one that says compare to neutrogena*

*I've used the equate eye makeup remover that they compare to the neutrogena remover and that is good (neutrogena eye makeup remover is great)

the one that says compare to l'oreal:
HORRIBLE
DO NOT BUY
I quick grabbed this while I was in walmart in order to save a trip and I am so so so disappointed.

This did not remove my mascara and it just dragged around my eye shadow.
I ended up tugging on my eye area which we all know is a huge no-no, and it did not even remove all of my eye makeup!

I ended up pouring it down the drain.
I don't regulary reach for the equate line at walmart, but this is the first time it has let me down. there are reviews comparing their facial cleanser with the green packaging to clinque, I buy their tylenol, etc.
in my experience, the equate line (ie makeup wipes and other eye makeup remover) has been a small step below neutrogena. I'd purchase equate when I didn't have a neutrogena sale/coupon and I'd be content.

buttttttt this was absolute crap.
I looked in the bottle and maybe it is because it's not the eye makeup remover that you have to mix first...
this was terrible. horrible. very disappointed. if it was this option or nothing I would choose nothing.

on 8/9/2014 3:34:00 PM

This stuff is terrible. I poured it out after several days of trying to get it to work. Removes nothing, especially not mascara.

on 8/4/2014 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Decent at getting eyeshadow off. Not so much for eyeliner or mascara. Has a nice smell and was cheap, but nothing special. I chiefly bought to clean off faux eyelashes, which it does a decent job at. Supposedly you shouldn't use an oil based makeup remover for that.

For the purpose of using as a faux/false lash cleaner this is a 4, but as an eye makeup remover this is about a 2....thus the 3 lippies. Much better eye makeup removers out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

GET THE DUPE OF NEUTROGENA. SERIOUSLY. DO IT NOW. BETTER THAN BIFACIL for all of you expensive ladies.

DO NOT GET THE LOREAL ONE. IT IS HORRID.

on 4/24/2014 1:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Wow this is probably the worst makeup remover I have EVER tried. It removes NOTHING and it burns my eyes. Literally removes nothing. I tried so hard to remove mascara and eyelashes fell off without removing the mascara. Beware. I found nothing soothing about this either.

I have no idea why this is even on the market as a remover. I had to break down and use coconut oil to get mascara off and eyeliner that glides off with other brands. This stuff sucks. Save your money; it may only be $3.98 but I wasted that on this crap.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE the Equate makeup remover towelettes....so I'm not really sure why the liquid form is just rubbish. It barely removes any makeup and it kind of stings your eyes. Definitely not worth the money, get the towelettes instead.

The reason for two stars though is that this may be a good cheap MU remover if you do a lot of swatches. Usually when I'm trying out different combinations on the back of my hand I'll just pour it over the makeup and scrub then give a quick rinse under water. I don't feel guilty for wasting it like that so that's the only scenario in which I might repurchase (not likely though)

on 1/21/2014 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I picked this up because it was a whole of product for a little price. I have waterproof eyeliner and mascara on and this does not remove it at all. It burns a little when I get it in my eyes and it makes my eye itchy afterwards. This consistency reminds me of a watered down liquid soap because it looks really soap when I shake the bottle. I do not like this makeup remover at all. Not repurchasing this.