3.5

price range

Reviews

from

3 months ago

What's good: Smells great (pomegranate raspberry) Pink container (love pink and looks great in shower) Leaves legs soft What's not good: Need 5-6 pumps per leg Need to pump a lot to get anything out Does not give a close shave Clogs razor badly Leaves a mess in the tub Very disappointing.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

1.0

10 months ago

This website used to be an incredible resource for reviews. It was bought out by istyle and the forums were reformatted to the point of being unusable. This post is a protest against their awful site redesign.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesBlue

3.0

10 months ago

This is a decent shave cream but I prefer the Pure Silk cheap foaming shave cream from Walmart because it gives a closer, smoother shave imo. This cream squeezes out the tube and then I run over my legs. It didn't irritate or have an annoying scent and the price was decent. Just not a fan of the results.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

This is a true shaving "cream". It doesn't foam up or lather, it's simply a creamy thick lotion type shave cream. It really moisturizes the skin and doesn't clog up the razor. Smells heavenly and leaves skin soft and smooth. I probably won't repurchase since it's quite pricey and I tend to use it up faster since it requires more product than the gel type shave gels.

About reviewer (450 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

2 years ago

I WILL NEVERRRRRR buy this product again. I love trying new product especially when the bottles have a pretty eye catching color to them. Well one day I was in Walmart and I came across this product in the shaving cream isle. Instantly I grabbed it knowing I would surly love it because I have used the chap stick several times before. I got home and tried the product later that night only to wake up with the WORST case scenario. It left a huge rash on my private area around the top of my legs and buttox area. Luckily my mother is a doctor and she told me exactly what it was and to never use the product again because of this. I'm not saying this will react to everyone as it did for me but just fair warning. I also seen in previous google searches there was a law suit on the chap stick.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

2 years ago

This is a nice crème shave. I don’t feel excessively passionate about it, but I do like using more than say the Skintimate shave gel. It hydrates better, I get less razor burn and cuts. I only need a little bit (1-2 pumps fo each 1/2 leg), it smells nice, the packaging is pretty (though the pump could be slightly better), and it is available at most pharmacies. I don’t find it clumps up my razor blade or makes it hard to rinse. I do usually have to go over the same spots twice, but doing so do any give e razor burn with this. It also doesn’t irritate my super dry and sensitive skin. Very happy with it.

About reviewer (304 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I've tried every scent of this line and my favorites are the raspberry pomegranate and tropical fruit ones, they smell amazing. I prefer shave creams instead of gels or foams, by far. They moisturize and leave my skin smoother with no cuts and nicks. I have tried the Kiss My Face and Alba ones and they are pretty awesome too. The EOS are easily accessible, affordable, have fun packaging and smell really good. I would totally recommend these. And to add, I think people are using this wrong and that's why they don't like it. You definitely do *not* need six pumps for each leg! That's crazy town. I use ONE pump for each leg and that's more than enough. Just massage it into wet, warm skin and shave away. It's a cream shave, not a foam or gel so it's different, obviously.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I didn't expect to like this, but I do like it - a lot. I always thought I preferred shave gels, and this is the first shave lotion I have tried that is affordable (I have some Kiss My Face shave lotion but that was substantially more expensive - will review that later). This lotion does not clog my razor and rinses off quickly. I don't have a lot of tub residue, either, and my legs feel very smooth after using this. Yeah, it's daunting to throw down a little more money for this product, as opposed to a shave gel (unless you're talking Gillette/Venus, which is up there in terms of cost for what you get), but I think it lasts longer than a can of gel. I have very dry skin - except on my face, alas - and my legs feel soft and comfortable after using Eos. Recommended!

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

4 years ago

Smells great but that is about the new boy thing I liked. It doesn't foam like a regular shaving cream which is fine but it requires at least 6 pumps per leg and this stuff is more pricier than normal creams to begin with so you go through it quick. The pump sucks. After you pump it once it doesn't go back up all the way to where you can pump a full pump out again. And the worst thing about this is the residue it leaves in your tub. I had chunks of this stuff stuck to my tub after I was done. No thank you.

About reviewer (100 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

I do prefer lotion-like shaving creams mainly because I can dry-shave with them in a pinch (don't judge, we've all been there), however I didn't notice any major improvements on my skin's softness and this sometimes didn't provide enough protection from razor burn. When I ran out I quickly made use of something else in my shower and discovered it that works bette r--VO5 Herbal Escapes Conditioner in Raspberry. Found it better at protecting my skin and makes them feel a bit silkier post-shower (and is cheaper). I love the soft pump packaging on this EOS that I washed it out and now I have that conditioner in there. Win win for me.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age19-24