Aquage Sea Extend Silkening Conditioner

No Image

4.6

Water (Aqua), Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Jojoba Esters, Glycereth-26, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PG-Propylsilanetriol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Thermus Thermophylus Ferment, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Himanthalia Elongata Extract (Algasilk), Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Gellidiela Ascerosa Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Macroscystis Pyrifera Extract, Palmaria Palmate Extract, Neptune Kelp Extract, Undaria Pinnatifidia Extract, Pelvetia Panaculata Extract, Laminaria Digitala, Hydrolyzed Rhodophycea Extract, PEG-45 Mcetrimoniumchloride, Centrimonium Bromide, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone, Laureth-9, Laureth-23, Trideceth-12, C12-13 Pareth-23, Amodimethicone, C12-13 Pareth-3, C12-15 Pareth-3, Cinnamidopropyltrimoniumchloride, Stearamine Oxide, C11-15 Pareth-7, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Fragrance (Parfum).

on 7/12/2017 1:09:00 AM

Excellent conditioner, I really like this one a lot. I think this would be great for anyone with dry hair. It is very moisturizing! Provides a nice amount of slip, detangles easily, and rinses out nicely.

For reference I have hair that is thick, wavy-textured, color-treated, and I heat-style it regularly. It has a tendency to get dried out so I'm always on the lookout for good moisturizing conditioners. This one is a winner for me!

My only complaint is that the 5oz tube is way too small for the price tag.

Leaves my hair very soft & smooth, and I'm definitely going to buy it again.

Recommended!

on 9/13/2014 4:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This conditioner is my current fav.. this conditioner super moisturizing than the Terax crema. It feels light when applying and washes off easily. Only thing I hate about this product is the price.
EDIT**** Have noticed a lot more breakage after this using. Though it does whatever a good conditioner is supposed to do but too much breakage is a deal breaker for anybody.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This gets an enthusiastic thumbs up from me. It has a creamy, thick consistency but spreads well on the hair and does a great job of conditioning my hair without pulling out my curls. It softens but doesn't make my hair frizzy or staticky once it air-dries. It works well paired with the matching shampoo. It is a bit on the pricey side, so I decided to buy the travel size to see if I would like it. I do feel like it actually penetrates my hair and leaves it looking healthy. It also leaves my hair noticeably shiny with no residue. It has a light scent and I love the simple aqua blue bottles. I have yet to make up my mind if I would plunk down thirty bucks for a bigger bottle at my local beauty supply, but so far I really like it for my medium textured 3b curls.

I use this with the shampoo, but I actually like the conditioner better and prefer to use it with other products. I have long, fine hair that is prone to extreme tangliness. This product doesn't give me as much slip as I'd like in the shower but it definitely helps to smoothen and separate. I'm a fan of the scent and I like how thick the conditioner feels - so a little seems to go a long way. Brushing my hair out afterwards was improved, and any improvement to that part of my routine is a huge plus. The best part about this product however, is how my hair looks and feels after it air dries. I do not have to add any additional products and I get awesome lift and body to my otherwise flat hair. It doesn't weight it down at all, and if it wasn't for the hefty price tag I'd be tempted to repurchase.

leaves my hair silky and shiny! no other conditioner or hair product has done that before! worth the price :)

I truly love this conditioner with the matching shampoo as well. I realize it's more on the expensive side, but it's very worth the price because a little goes a long way. Even for my thick, curly hair. It really makes you feel like you have the salon in your own shower! Love it!

Again....I get my salon products at CosmoProf or Beauty Alliance so I can't complain about the price! I love the whole Aquage line and will repurchase over and over again!

on 1/27/2010 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A wonderful conditioner! It's smooth and creamy, with a texture that reminds me of a body cream. It detangles, smooths, and moisturizes without weighing my hair down. This is a great choice for colored hair. 5 stars :) For reference, my hair is medium-thick, long, dry, damaged, colored and highlighted.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I bought this from Amazon.com...it was 16 oz in a tub and it didn't come with a pump so I had to scoop some out with my hand. So that's why I rated the packaging a 2 because when you are taking a shower opening up a tub of something is annoying and water can get into the conditioner tub, etc. But other than that I LOVE this conditioner....it smells wonderful...very fresh, and it is very moisturizing for people with coarse/curly hair or hair that can get damaged easily like me. I can definitely tell the difference in my hairs' overall health and shine when using Aquage products.

on 1/11/2011 3:49:00 AM

Since I am using this conditioner in tandem with the shampoo, read my review under SeaExtend silkening shampoo.