2.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I love the entire everpure line. This conditioner is really good. I dont see a difference in volume but it's better than some intense masks I have tried

About reviewer (981 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

Just doesn't work. My hair looks like I didn't use conditioner at all.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

6 years ago

This stuff sucks! My hair felt like it had residue on it all day. No volume at all! Will not be repurchasing

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBrunette

7 years ago

Great product! It leaves a wonderful scent in my hair and it is a pleasure to smell it while applying it to my hair in the shower. It is not a hydrating conditioner to the extreme, but it does have conditioning properties. As a side note, I have very straight and thick hair.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Same as the shampoo - I like this. I like the scent and how it makes may hair feel. It leaves it super soft and not at all weighed down. One of my gripes about this (and the shampoo) is the container - I HATE those tube containers and the way they get water under the cap. Small thing, I know but it annoys me. :) But it's not a deal-breaker - I'd buy this again.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

i use this along with the shampoo and I have to agree the shampoo can be a bit drying sometimes but I use it along with my hair serum to make up for that. Anyway, the conditioner its consistency looked like a lotion which I thought it would be hydrating... it was lighter that I thought. :/ A little too light I might add. I would say its better to use for thinner hair. I'll try to use it along my roots just to see if it can make-up for the too-squeaky cleaness from the shampoo cause I have to use a separate conditioner to keep my hair soft. If it matters, I used Jason's Thin to Thick Conditioner and its really thick in consistency, really rich which is not a bother for my medium-thick hair. And it smells like peppermint.

About reviewer (63 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I don't like the corresponding EverPure Volume shampoo, but the conditioner is great for me! It's doesn't leave a coating or weigh down my hair but it's rich and moisturizing. It smells wonderful, I love putting it on my hair. This is the best color protecting conditioner I've used, I can really tell a difference in my hair. Normally my hair fades after just a few weeks, but it's been 3 weeks and I haven't seen any fading at all! The only thing to keep it from getting a 4 is that I can't tell a difference in volume, other than the fact that it doesn't weigh my hair down. I'd buy this again for sure.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

8 years ago

Just didn't work for me. I use Keratin treatments to take the curl and frizz out of my hair, so try to only use sulfate-free products. Have been trying some of the different kinds offered by L'Oreal and wanted to find a conditioner than doesn't weigh down my newly flattened do. This one still left my hair kinda greasy, and I felt like I was having to trade volume for dryness. As in my scalp was oily but my ends got dry and scraggly. Not a repeat buy. My profile, for FYI: NW10/15, cool toned, blue eyes, normal/oily skin, 3a fine but coarse curly hair but I wear straight thanks to keratin treatments!

About reviewer (870 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

8 years ago

Do not like! This conditioner made my hair feel very greasy, as though it hadn't rinsed out completely. My hair just stuck together in a clump, and also was frizzy, which is rare for me. It did seem to soften/moisturize decently but definitely not enough to make the disgusting texture worthwhile. The only good thing about it is the rosemary scent. I threw it out after two uses; skip this one!

About reviewer (681 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

2.0

9 years ago

It dried my hair out instead of making it feel more conditioned, smells okay but not exactly Aveda Rosemary/Mint quality, didn't do the job it says it will do... I have fine straight hair that is dry on the ends from curling irons/etc and this was not good for my hair. Will not buy again.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair