Nivea Diamond Gloss Shampoo

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

I love this shampoo!!! Thanks to this shampoo, my hair looks healthy, shiny, really smooth but not flat at all...really amazing! I didn't expect to like it so much as it is quite cheap and I'm not usually satisfied with drugstore shampoos. However, this particular shampoo is the best I have ever used! One of its ingredients is Panthenol which ensures the hair is easier to comb and makes it stronger. In addition, I must say I have purchased the conditioner and the leave-in spray treatment and I'm very satisfied with all of them. Everyone wants to have shiny, healthy hair and the truth is that we don't need to spend a fortune to make our hair look good. One thing you must bear in mind, however, is that hot water can damage you hair, causing the keratin to soften. And please: NEVERuse a brush on wet hair! Wet hair breaks easily, you must be extremely careful when you comb it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This shampoo was good. Had pleasant smell and hair looked really fresh after washing. Although my hair tend to get greasy very fast and I think I dried my hair ends out also. So now I'm not settling down with it and using other shampoos enriched with nourishing oils.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Tried Nivea hair products when I was a teenager. They were the worst because they did absolutely nothing. Nothing.